Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! (5439 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
aminusanti:
i dislike argueing with u in any sense simply bcus u hardly make sense in ur posts

You do not need to argue over a glaring truth?

6 killed in suicide bombing in Irak today..allah why na?
Everyday they keep dying yet you brag that Islam is growing cheesy
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Goshen360:
When anyone say anything to get elected, we are in for a ride and we, the people should be reminded that, ELECTION HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

Mon frère comment vas-tu? ça fait tellement longtemps smiley
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Goshen360:
When anyone say anything to get elected, we are in for a ride and we, the people should be reminded that, ELECTION HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

All politicians say a lot to get elected. The question is, will they walk their talk?
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by Goshen360(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
annunaki2:

All politicians say a lot to get elected. The question is, will they walk their talk?

In this case, President Elect Trump is in deep trouble. If he does those things he said during campaign, he runs more of a divided nation than united. If he doesn't, he stand the chances of lying on vain promises to get elected and might stand the chances of loosing a second term.

In all, I'll give him a chance or benefit of the doubt to lead this country in the right and united direction void of racist, white supremacy, equal opportunities for all regardless of your color, gender, race and not based on red states nor blue states.
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by Goshen360(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
plappville:

Mon frère comment vas-tu? ça fait tellement longtemps smiley

I'm fine, just being very busy working much and taking care of business. Just peep in here time to time. Sure you and your family doing good too?
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
plappville:

You do not need to argue over a glaring truth?

6 killed in suicide bombing in Irak today..allah why na?
Everyday they keep dying yet you brag that Islam is growing cheesy
honestly, u r completely confused n ignorant
whats the link btw 6 suicide bombers and me or rest of the muslims?? am asking dis question again for d 2nd time?
what u are saying is same as saying your xtians brothers dat r rapist, murderers, and drug pushers out there bliving jesus died for their sins are same as any christian.. is dat a fair judgement?? learn to be a truthful person no matter how they want to brain wash you to hate islam..
Quran condemn dis actions of theirs.
i don't support their actions of killing any innocent soul in the name of islam and so do most of the muslims out there and that why you are still alive now.. and i still can't anywhere in d quran that command me to go and kill unbelievers but here is what quran says.
"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Verily, Allah does not love transgressors"

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 1:07am On Nov 15, 2016
aminusanti:

whats the link btw 6 suicide bombers and me or rest of the muslims??

Hahaha, e pain u say i update u abi? You and ur likes were bragging in some threads that islam is growing why are we see the opposite each passing day? Lie lie Muslims. grin

am asking dis question again for d 2nd time?
what u are saying is same as saying your xtians brothers dat r rapist, murderers, and drug pushers out there bliving jesus died for their sins are same as any christian.. is dat a fair judgement?? learn to be a truthful person no matter how they want to brain wash you to hate islam..
i don't support their actions of killing any innocent soul in the name of islam and so do most of the muslims out there and that why you are still alive now.. and i still can't anywhere in d quran that command me to go and kill unbelievers but here is what quran says.
"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Verily, Allah does not love transgressors"

No its not thesame. Looking at Muhammad's historical background and that of true Muslims today, you will understand my point. Jesus or his Disciples did not kill to promote Christianity. The bible did not promote killing. Muhammad commanded you to fight back those who fight you. Now tell me, All the Countries those jihadists have been attacking, can you prove how they attacked the jihadists first? The people that was killed in Paris since last year. More than 200 people. Those in Nigeria are more than 3k all to force allah in our throat.

Like Master like servants. A true muslim must do like Muhammad. Muhammed killed many, rapped raid caravans and slaved women and hate non muslims. Jihadists are doing this same evil today. While a true Christian will do like Jesus Christ.Jesus did not push drug, rap anyone nor murdered a soul. Why should u tag anyone that indulge in such things as Christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2016
Goshen360:

I'm fine, just being very busy working much and taking care of business. Just peep in here time to time. Sure you and your family doing good too?

We are very well thanks. Nice to see you again. God bless.
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Every Muslim calling Trump names ecetera. If they are not ok with his policy why cant they go back to the Middle East? @aninusati, i have this question for you.

Why dont the Muslims just migrate to predominately Islamic nation? Why do majority of them flee to democratic nations? Didnt allah promised you safty in Saudi? Or is there a place in the Quran where allah promised Muslims will scarter to the lands of the kuffur for refuge? Why cant Muslims just be gentle in nature when it comes to religious issues?
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2016
You never can trust a Muslim. They are in the skin of sheep and when they are near to the half of thier population then they start to show thier true colors of evil and form. Any state that give them freedom of thier religion will regret doing such. But by that time, it will too late. France is suffering from her weakness towards islam today. But we strongly hope for a change. We hope a new FN candidate will be elected to eradicate Islam from France. So we be free from terrorist attacks.
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2016
plappville:

Hahaha, e pain u say i update u abi? You and ur likes were bragging in some threads that islam is growing why are we see the opposite each passing day? Lie lie Muslims. grin

No its not thesame. Looking at Muhammad's historical background and that of true Muslims today, you will understand my point. Jesus or his Disciples did not kill to promote Christianity. The bible did not promote killing. Muhammad commanded you to fight back those who fight you. Now tell me, All the Countries those jihadists have been attacking, can you prove how they attacked the jihadists first? The people that was killed in Paris since last year. More than 200 people. Those in Nigeria are more than 3k all to force allah in our throat.

Like Master like servants. A true muslim must do like Muhammad. Muhammed killed many, rapped raid caravans and slaved women and hate non muslims. Jihadists are doing this same evil today. While a true Christian will do like Jesus Christ.Jesus did not push drug, rap anyone nor murdered a soul. Why should u tag anyone that indulge in such things as Christian?
Ur posts r too childish for my liking and u got very low IQ, I can't be wasting my time on you going back n forth on the same issue that u got no knowledge about. Now go back to your TV world where u r good at and don't forget to say Hi to ur mommy for me, now go home.

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
aminusanti:

Ur posts r too childish for my liking and u got very low IQ, I can't be wasting my time on you going back n forth on the same issue that u got no knowledge about. Now go back to your TV world where u r good at and don't forget to say Hi to ur mommy for me, now go home.

She raised valid points about mohammed being a rapist, caravan raider(armed robber), slave trader and murderer and this is the best response you could come up with The joke is on you and all other victims of islam.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
annunaki2:

She raised valid points about mohammed being a rapist, caravan raider(arm robber), slave trader and murderer and this is the best response you could come up with The joke is on you and all other victims of islam.
See dis mumu from no where..
U pple just cant get tired of raising d same bullshit all day everyday?? All of your arguments r the same and asking the same useless questions endlessly
How many millions time r u going to be asking the same old shiit that had been trashed ? You got tons of convincing explanation on this and all of u cant provide any better explanation better than the ones given to u yet u r still asking the same rubbish...is it by force that I have to worship a Man??
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
aminusanti:

U pple just cant get tired of raising d same bullshit all day everyday?? All of your arguments r the same and asking the same useless questions endlessly
How many millions time r u going to be asking the same old shiit that had been trashed ? You got tons of convincing explanation on this and all of u cant provide any better explanation better than the ones given to u yet u r still asking the same rubbish...is it by force that I have to worship a Man??

Stop talking rubbish, you guys have never been able to refute islamic facts that confirms mohammed was a rapist, armed robber, murderer, terrorist and psychopath. All you do is obfuscate issues instead of addressing them.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
annunaki2:

Stop talking rubbish, you guys have never been able to refute islamic facts that confirms mohammed was a rapist, armed robber, murderer, terrorist and psychopath. All you you is obfuscate issues instead of addressing them.
k

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
aminusanti:

Hahaha. ...thé only way for him to shy away from answer ing the questions. As usual, Muslims will never stop deceiving themselves. Of course You know you can't defend your pedophile false prophet. Your own books contracdict you.. grin
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
annunaki2:

She raised valid points about mohammed being a rapist, caravan raider(armed robber), slave trader and murderer and this is the best response you could come up with The joke is on you and all other victims of islam.

This man is in Pain... grin
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
aminusanti:

As long as Muslims keep killing each day, you will continue to face numerous questions. You can't answer them. They are Facts!! Today 20 killed in Syria and 4 died in a suicide bomb in Afghanistan. Who is the root of all this death? You will keep facing these questions as a Muslim. Islam is not progressing but regressin. . tongue
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by alBHAGDADI: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
aminusanti:

whats the link btw 6 suicide bombers and me or rest of the muslims?? am asking dis question again for d 2nd time?

Those suicide bombers scream Allah Akbar before detonating themselves up blowing others in the process.

aminusanti:

Those Christians who get involved in illicit acts aren't true Christians and don't do those things in the name of their religion. Their religion condemns it sternly.

Quran doesn't condemn but condone their actions.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

aminusanti:

i don't support their actions of killing any innocent soul in the name of islam and so do most of the muslims out there and that why you are still alive now.. and i still can't anywhere in d quran that command me to go and kill unbelievers.

What about the below Quran verse that says fight until there is no more religion on earth except the one for allah?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

aminusanti:

Now compare Allah's command above with the words of Yahshua stated below

Mathew 5:38-48

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’

39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

40 “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.

42 “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU
SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’

44 “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

46 “For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

47 “If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

48 “Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 4:33am On Nov 17, 2016
tongue
alBHAGDADI:
Those suicide bombers scream Allah Akbar before detonating themselves up blowing others in the process.

Those Christians who get involved in illicit acts aren't true Christians and don't do those things in the name of their religion. Their religion condemns it sternly.

Quran doesn't condemn but condone their actions.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

What about the below Quran verse that says fight until there is no more religion on earth except the one for allah?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Now compare Allah's command above with the words of Yahshua stated below

Mathew 5:38-48

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’

39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

40 “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.

42 “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU
SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’

44 “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

46 “For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

47 “If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

48 “Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

That's why I told him that Islamic books. The. Quand, the hadiths and others contradicted his claims. smiley
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2016
plappville:
tongue

That's why I told him that Islamic books. The. Quand, the hadiths and others contradicted his claims. smiley

The quoran and Islam itselff if a mixture of contradictions and that's why there is so much confusion in Islam today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries / Jesus Is God Almighty......question Me / White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.