Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... (4380 Views)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Our Teenagers Has Gone Mad! See What Teen Posted All For Likes. / Fashion Or Gone Mad: See What This Popular Celebrity Wore Out- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello naira landers: Someone provoked me today
i just Dont know why Some women can be so mad.
Imagine I was rushing somewhere this evening when I was involved in a very minor car kiss with a woman in toyoya Camry,
I was still moving and she was following me chasing after me as i can sight that from my inner mirror , I later met hold up and yet she parked and she came down from the car she carried a stone and hit my side glassat the passenger side
And the car glass broke into pieces
I use Jetta vw 2002 model
I was so mad I got down from the car and called police
Tho she sustained injury on her right hand as the glass broke into her hand
And there was enof of blood
Coming out from her
right wrist
People gathered and was begging me but she continued with her madness she kept shouting and ranting

We both got to police station wrote statement and later we resolved she didn't pay a dime to the broken glass
But for peace to reign I let it go....
it was very painful experience

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by NevetsIbot(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
haha
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by fbtowner(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
U scratched someone's car u didn't wait to apologise. Next it will be a soja man. U will see. tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Greenbullet(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
u are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Greenbullet:
u are wrong.
Even if am wring must she break my glass to the extent that she wounded her self
blood was all over her body
isn't she mad

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2016

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by bitchcrafts: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
That yo car no be here oh... grin

Well sha, we don see you...

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
how bro?
I Dont get you

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by bitchcrafts: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
omron:

how bro?

I Dont get you
No worry. ... I was just adoring it

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Busuyib(f): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
No matter what she doesn't have the right to break your glass...
Even road safety Dont have the right to break drivers glass or damage anything no mater your offence...

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2016
bitchcrafts:
No worry. ... I was just adoring it
adoring what?

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by NemzySeries(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2016
she must av missed her period 4 smashing ur glass & bleeding afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by deuce07(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2016
Olorun ma je a ri Ogun akoba adaba
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by vicsterling(m): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2016
she's sucha sadist undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by chigoizie7(m): 12:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Na to use stone smash her own join, make she too come kiss my own car the way I kissed hers.

Na so I use my papa 190 draw sharp line for one man range rover.

The idiot didn't know, I no know wetin we drive that day, all I know is, my back light got damaged, but when I wan come down, I saw the sharp line for the man driver door, I just luck up as the guyman wan play fast one by running, him no know say na him own injury sure pass. Bought the belgium light with 1.2k, use 100 fix am.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by greatwhite(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Tragic.

Next time don't be in a hurry. No matter the situation wait and resolve the issue. Running is a sign of guilt. Though the blame is on the woman. I will blame you. You could have done better.

6 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by IRobot7(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2016
op oya take....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 11, 2016
omron:
Even if am wring must she break my glass to the extent that she wounded her self
isn't she mad

You hit someone's car and didn't stop to at least apologise?? What were you thinking?

She should have smashed your windscreen. Drivers like you can be so rude.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 11, 2016
omron:
isn't she mad
Nope she isn't mad. Its you that is mad
You did wrong instead of admitting your still feeling your right and arguing,typical African man mentality. When d incidence occurred why didn't you just come down and speak with her instead you kept on driving cos you drive an old car so you don't care if you bash her own more modern car. You lucky sha say no be person like me you jam,trust me 3 days guard room with head planting for sure you. blaady ......

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2016
greatwhite:
Tragic.

Next time don't be in a hurry. No matter the situation wait and resolve the issue. Running is a sign of guilt. Though the blame is on the woman. I will blame you. You could have done better.
Well said
Thanks bro
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2016
gbosaa:

You hit someone's car and didn't stop to at least apologise?? What were you thinking?

She should have smashed your windscreen. Drivers like you can be so rude.
Make u come helep am now break the winscreeen...

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by nikkypearl(f): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2016
bitchcrafts:

amebo! Wey your own grin

Oya post make we see tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
omron:

Make u come helep am now break the winscreeen...

I'm on my way. I can't believe you hit someone's car and drove off. It wasn't even a packed car, how rude??. A simple stopping and apologising would have healed and calmed her down but no you continued driving as if nothing happened and she's a no body.

This is one of the occasions I wished she was a member of the armed forces or the wife of one.
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2016
You're mad. She's madder.
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by whiteroses(f): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2016
I hope some thug treat your mother like that too
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by yasolan(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Some people are funny sha. See how they are blaming the guy..cutting ones head is not the solution to headache ..Yoruba says. .OP sorry sha..by the way is she the woman on white and green. If na that one . she fine small o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by coolshegs10(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
I can see that white bus signature, it represents Ibadan.

OP, welcome to Ìbàdàn grin
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by kolaish(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Honestly, I don't drag with women whenever I am driving. Sometime ago, a woman brush my car and before she starts to beg that she is at fault, I simply told her "Madam, don't worry, I will take care of it". I treat them the way I want other people to treat my wife.

PLEASE TREAT WOMEN ON WHEELS WITH LITTLE RESPECT, EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG, VIEW THEM AS YOUR HOUSE WIFE. IF YOU HAD SIMPLY WAVE HER A SORRY SIGN, IT WOULD NOT HAVE DETERIORATED TO THAT.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Olumaeme: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
So she broke your class and you watch her do that, bro your mumu need 5yrs fasting and prayer in MFM.

U should have come down to prevent her or retaliate by breaking her windscreen to pieces.
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by theGistsonline: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
omron:
adoring what?
he's laughing at your shiit piece of a car! Why on earth would you hit her & not stop to say sorry That would have saved your side window from getting smashed, your ugly face from appearing on NL plus your precious time & energy for no waste my broda!!!
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
If what u described as KISS is actually a KISS then she needs to visit the synagogue

She must be possessed.
Many of them are like that.

That's why I support MEN who don't share same room with their wives .
They should be visited like wild animals, in the other room. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? / Heartbreaking: Pharmacy Employee Shares The Saddest Experience Of His Life. / Students Spotted Romancing Themselves Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.