Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? (4371 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Guys, this is my opinion : NEVER TAKE GIRLS SERIOUSLY.

So I currently have a real good friend who is very pretty, I have been with her for 2 months now and tried asking her out but she says she has a boyfriend, she even showed me the guys picture p, the guy showers her with lots and lots of gifts, dude even got her an iPhone 7.

She said the dude treats her well, but do you know that with all these things the nigga doing for this babe she aint satisfied?

She is still banging another nigga outside, who that nigga? Me. grin

I asked her to visit me about 2 weeks ago, so she came, one thing led to the other and we got down, bleeped her fair pussy, mehn it was hot.

I thought it was just a one time thing, maybe she didn't mean to do it cause she made it really clear she loves her guy and they in good term, she just even uploaded a new pic of them on her fb.

Me on the other hand I have no girlfriend, so I was really Hot few days back so I decided to try her since we already bleeped ones and below is the chat.

Pics removed ****

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
So after that day I called her up yesterday and this was the chat grin

So it's obvious these bitches aint loyal.

See babe guy they spend hundreds of thousands on just to Bleep o

Me I they bang her for free.

Life!

*pics removed ***,,
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Afonjashapmouth: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
No opinon to share here bruff you are with a Grade 1 OLOSHO. take it or leave it. you are not the only one she is bleeping

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by eezeribe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is a representation of the average Nigerian youth... Both boys and girls.
It's a two way thing... The OLOSHOS(female) and the people who patronise them are also OLOSHOS(male)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by MENZPRIDE(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
only one girl and you've concluded on all girls?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
MENZPRIDE:
only one girl and you've concluded on all girls?

Read my former threads and You will know I ha been with more than enough girls to make this conclusion

Should I start posting lots of chat, more over my iPhone when most chats they, the screen they bad

Na my c8 I they use for now and this is the recent one.

When I repair the screen will post more if my mind go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
nawa oo
Is she dat cheap
Btw Op y must u bring her out
Dis are what kids do na
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
I do wonder what is left 4 we d young people 2 marry
Just look at wat a gal is saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by brandydaniells(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
op grin grin grin grin grin bad nigger hell is real werey
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by ouzo1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dude that's low....
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by dhardline(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Now this is sad cry
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
brandydaniells:
op grin grin grin grin grin bad nigger hell is real werey

grin
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
op sorry but you attract what you are naah..you can't be a pot and be calling kettle black..so you two shouldn't be taken serious either
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
nawa oo
Is she dat cheap
Btw Op y must u bring her out
Dis are what kids do na
Bro I did show her name or pic.

Just the chat na.

Make niggaz see. They can never know the girl except me.

I just want realest dudes who they do heaven and earth for their babes to be wise o.

Cause most pretty girls I don see when guys they die for.

This is the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro I did show her name or pic.

Just the chat na.

Make niggaz see. They can never know the girl except me.

I just want realest dudes who they do heaven and earth for their babes to be wise o.

Cause most pretty girls I don see when guys they die for.

This is the outcome.
lmao na true sha
if person wan marry dis days ehn
na 2 spend 3 days 4 mountain pray oo
cos u don't know hu is hu grin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:
op sorry but you attract what you are naah..you can't be a pot and be calling kettle black..so you two shouldn't be taken serious either

LOL, I am not promiscuous fellow although I been with lots of girls but it was one thing that led to an not my intention.

Was just looking for a gf when I came across her. She was my type, fair fine babe, complete back and front, I said let me go for this one.

Only to find out a wolf in sheep clothing.

I just posted this online because of guys to be wise and not start spending all their hard earned money on a girl you not married to.

I wouldn't cheat on my girl normally.

But as I nor get babe so for now and all effort prove futile to get one so because I am only seeing bad bitches

I gats wipe konji na.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

lmao na true sha
if person wan marry dis days ehn
na 2 spend 3 days 4 mountain pray oo
cos u don't know hu is hu grin

Hahaha this nigga you be clown grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by firstking01(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
The girl is no better than a prostitute...my heartfelt simpathy goes to the innocent guys who dates them....and mr op, edit your post and use the word "some "undecided
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is bad!!!!! Men and women of this era have lost it......its like folks no longer have a conscience

I just weak....
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
firstking01:
The girl is no better than a prostitute...my heartfelt simpathy goes to the innocent guys who dates them....and mr op, edit your post and use the word "some "undecided

LOL done bro. It's painful o and the bad part is this girl fine die.

When you see her you go think say na angel.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
This is bad!!!!! Men and women of this era have lost it......its like folks longer have conscience

I just weak....

Hahaha na so we see am o
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL done bro. It's painful o and the bad part is this girl fine die.

When you see her you go think say na angel.
The jezebels and delilahs of this world are beautiful trust me, but they are highly deceptive
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
op she be ashi and the other guy she tells u is her boyfriend is just her mugu or maga cheesy.mind u, you not the only guy kpanshing her.i bet there hundreds of other guys doing her as well.always make ur raincoat is handy ooo wen entering that glory hole make u no go enter stories dat touch. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hahaha this nigga you be clown grin
Hope say no be my babe u dey handle ootongue
cos am keeping her 4 marriage grin
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by ikp120(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one bro.

I wish more guys will expose these bitches wey dey knack multiple dicks (even when they're dating a maga wey dey pay wella) so that my fellow guys go get sense when dealing with their girlfriends.

These hoes ain't loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by harffie(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op is very correct.... I think I'm in one myself tho I'm the op in this case... grin
Yet she claims she loves her bf.... I tire for some gurls.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Can we go have sex today" lol what did you expect ?
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Staunchhedonist: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

So I currently have a real good friend who is very pretty, I have been with her for 2 months now and tried asking her out but she says she has a boyfriend, she even showed me the guys picture p, the guy showers her with lots and lots of gifts, dude even got her an iPhone 7.

She said the dude treats her well, but do you know that with all these things the nigga doing for this babe she aint satisfied?

I asked her to visit me about 2 weeks ago, so she came, one thing led to the other and we got down, bleeped her fair pussy, mehn it was hot.

I thought it was just a one time thing, maybe she didn't mean to do it cause she made it really clear she loves her guy and they in good term, she just even uploaded a new pic of them on her fb.

Me on the other hand I have no girlfriend, so I was really Hot few days back so I decided to try her since we already bleeped ones and below is the chat.

Try to edit her name within the chat too.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Fidecoo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

, oga this is not a thing to celebrate on,because as guys in relationships with ladies you might in one way or the other taste this same pill. In general context, ladies ain't loyal no matter a guy's effort.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

Seriously,am confused too,I've once been in diz type of situation,she even told me d guy proposed to her ,she show me d pics and d ring,yet she still coming for my konji,as a sharp guy na,I keep bleepin her,wen d bleepin was goin on,told her to gv d guy a call,she did,d guy asked where are u,she said am on d bike..Lol..laf nearly burst my belle..Gurls why na..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Divorced My Husband Because He Did This… / Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! / Battling Shyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.