Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (34329 Views)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Defection: South West APC Leaders Await Tinubu’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Emassive(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mr copy and paste... you are alone
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
vodutive:

Please read before you make ignorant comments. I said Tinubu cannot defect because he is too smart to defect. he knows he hasn't got a strong hand and his people are just grandstanding. READ!!!! before you comment.

Don't school me about Yoruba politics, I am a yoruba man and I can tell you for a fact that Yorubas are not behind Tinubu, he was a useful vehicle for change, so we backed his agenda but many people dislike him. Infact his travails in the SW is precisely because he is not liked. Tell me one state governor in the SW outside Lagos that is loyal to Tinubu except possibly Aregbe? Understand that there is a difference between acknowledging someone's power and influence and tagging along for your own gain and liking someone. Tinubu is not liked outside Lagos!!!

You're the one who doesn't understand Yoruba politics!
Are you saying Yoruba's are presently with Buhari and its bigoted governance?
Its strange that you don't see that the whole of SW are far away from Buhari. Safe Amosun, name one SW governor that is with Buhari.
PMB has dug his own political oblivion.
SW are not behind this present govt because of his insincerity, hardships and lopsided appointments. His treatment of Tinubu is just the icing of the cake and not the 'koko'. Unless you're one of those psychophants lying to Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
joycall:
Get lost. You spew rubbish. What did Jona do for you? Was your life better then? Disgruntled idiot. I hope you're not writing this rubbish from a south west location. Hypocrite! All you igbos are just backward people. Keep blaming the south west for your backwardness, your problem. But I wanna ask... for how long will you be sad?

And what's has osibanjo...obj..shonekan,and tinubu..collectively. done for you westerners..

Na to form sophistication wey no dey..

You dey ask wetin jonathan did for ss..

Don't ever compare those villages in the west with any part of south..guesss you need to travel..

And don't mention lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
biggy26:

Even though I disagree with u on certain points, but I agree with u looking at d larger pic. No need to begin to raise arguments here since it won't help anyone at this time.

The handwriting is clear for all to see, and just like US elections, we need to take our country back. We need real change!!!!

I appreciate ur stance on the present state of things. But how do we make it wide spread in such a way that it wont be seen as malicious but progressive? Cos the conversation needs to change starting now, before time creeps up on us and we are left with no other option.

Lets float a Southerner and Middlebelt forum and group.
Though, we down south likes shading ourselves, yet we are not blood-mongers. We must take our country back from the Northern Oligarchy.
Drop ur mail or phone number, lets get started.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You have my FULL support my brother. Don't mind those embittered children of anger and hatred that called themselves ipodians.

The Ijaw nation and entire Southsouth region are after their progressive interest, of which I'm an Apostle.

I believe that a think tank to fine tune the alliance should be established to determine both the short and long term benefit. Perhaps we can pull this through as young people.

Let me assure you once again that the Ijaws and Southsouth are not driven by hatred like the ipodians. I'm sure patriotic Igbo citizens (not those embittered IPOD souls) will be of great value in the alliance.

Tonye, can you lead a political forum where all Southerners and Middlebeltans can converge?
We need to form the alliance now! We must bury the gory of these Northern Oligarchs.

I will PM you right away.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by lovegeneration(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
how can u say that, so what did you take the SW for, let me tell u dis if you care to know.it is still the SW that is keeping this country, if the SW want this country to break believe me it will not take them 6month, on like the other people ipod or iphone making noise since 1967 and yet they still dont get there freedom you people should try and wise up and ur fellow NL that like ur comment.

basilo102:

Tinubu should move all his former ACN machinery to PDP and support Ike Ekweremadu for president. That's the condition or else forget it
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That dude is nowhere from SS. He's one of these bittered IPODIANs. They always cry more than the bereaved.

Tony forget IPOB Matters...

Both of us know that south or my own part of ijaw land will never ever work with the west..

I know them too well and have worked with them..

Ibo don't know their limit and do have their weaknesses...

Betrayal/ treachery is a no no..

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Tonye, can you lead a political forum where all Southerners and Middlebeltans can converge?
We need to form the alliance now! We must bury the gory of these Northern Oligarchs.

I will PM you right away.
Sure... Why not? We gotta start asap otherwise, we shall continue to remain intellectuals but slaves to the northern favored system

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Both of us know that south or my own part of ijaw land will never ever work with the west..

My Boss, Politics is about interest and alliance to be honest. One of our biggest challenge is how to drive our demands and maybe achieve them by 50-70%.

As expected, the Yorubas are after Yoruba interest, any alliance will be by defined interest for each group. Something I had expected from the Igbos. If we can achieve that, we can weaken the Fulani dominated North and bridge the inequality gap. Otherwise, me and you will continue to wail in the media
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by lovegeneration(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
for you to tag SW with such title, then what will you call your so called leader that betray kinsarowewa and your generation, that make your youth to end up as the lord of creek and terrorist.
ificatchmodeh:

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sure... Why not? We gotta start asap otherwise, we shall continue to remain intellectuals but slaves to the northern favored system

I have PM you boss.
We gotta start now.
A YES to the South and Middlebelt coalition and Interest group.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by felicitywe(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
confused set of ppl. The course of BETRAYAL will never cease in their midst.Na una rush enter one chance na una still dey shout say u wan comot form another party.
Una deliverance from betrayal,greed and theft need all d pastors in Mountain of Fire.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My Boss, Politics is about interest and alliance to be honest. One of our biggest challenge is how to drive our demands and maybe achieve them by 50-70%.

As expected, the Yorubas are after Yoruba interest, any alliance will be by defined interest for each group. Something I had expected from the Igbos. If we can achieve that, we can weaken the Fulani dominated North and bridge the inequality gap. Otherwise, me and you will continue to wail in the media

One of our biggest challenge is how to drive our demands and maybe achieve them by 50-70%.
any alliance will be by defined interest for each group.

On this I agreed..defined to the last detail..no implied terms..
We've come a long way to go back..
Enjoy your day.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
lovegeneration:
for you to tag SW with such title, then what will you call your so called leader that betray kinsarowewa and your generation, that make your youth to end up as the lord of creek and terrorist.

My friend..you need to understand the political journey of the south..before you make that assumption.

I schooled in the west..did business with westerners, have them as political allies and friends in nigerian politics..and still have them...

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Saintp:
At the end of the day, it is all about power and never really about the progress of the nation.
Do not be surprised to see Tinubu, GEJ alliance in future. I just pity people who take sides with these politicians.

There is sense in your comment! I just laugh when I read some comments. Most of them talk as if they do not know our politicians. They talk as if the politicians care about their opinions. SMH.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That dude is nowhere from SS. He's one of these bittered IPODIANs. They always cry more than the bereaved.
Omongibo wani Ijaw wa inete SW na gbere ye biya. Saki mengba e ye e bra me, was na bele a o
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have mentioned Lagos. Yes. Lagos. See there. It's okay though. Since you have a lot going on for you in your arid region why not come carry your people littering my state like refugees and lost souls who have nothing else to live for.

I'm tired of listening to your everyday bickering, bitterness, grumbling, pls what has the southwest done to you? Hypocrites! You kick and bicker from your comfort zone in a southwest region, yet you're there typing "Biafra". Utter nonsense! Go back to your village, y'all. When you've succeeded in moving all your people down, yes, come back and tell me about Biafra.

Small time now Lagos State will announce vacancies, you'll see them ungrateful sods scampering about to apply, yet you scream "Afonjas". Hypocrites! I say we're done with you as well, it's time you all got lost now!

Lagos State will soon announce carnivals for Christmas/New Year. See, you people will be the first to get there. Hypocrites!

Look at them. Backward souls. You have one or two leadership positions at the state level, yet you grunt "see what Tinubu has done to us". Hypocrites! I say we've had enough of you already. Get lost now!

It's ok to air grievances but when it begins to interfere with normal life such that you resort to NL to wail and mourn, it becomes seriously disturbing. I mean, l dont get you igbos and whatever coming to NL every day, minute and second to bark out your misery like frustrated dogs.

Did Tinubu stop you from progressing? Did he move oil to the southwest? Why not go attack the militants in your village making life unbearable for you?

Seriously, when will you all begin to live?

ificatchmodeh:

And what's has osibanjo...obj..shonekan,and tinubu..collectively. done for you westerners..

Na to form sophistication wey no dey..

You dey ask wetin jonathan did for ss..

Don't ever compare those villages in the west with any part of south..guesss you need to travel..

And don't mention lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by jogsman01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
delectablegyal:
Wow! Politics, i'm not good at that, i'm good in romance.

Check my dp for affirmation.
lol @ the fvck you in your profile. My number 3 finger for you too. #sayingHi
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by dominion001(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
Simple:: Tell ur SW leaders, Tinubu, Fashola, aregbesola, fayemi, senator ashafa and others to join d PDP which is d dominating party in d SS and SE. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by PDJT: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:
So no South westerner act based on his conscience but based on Tinubu's directive?? Na wa oo

They, just like Northerners have lived under Monarchy for hundreds if not thousands of years. That explains a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by kelechi17(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Lets float a Southerner and Middlebelt forum and group.
Though, we down south likes shading ourselves, yet we are not blood-mongers. We must take our country back from the Northern Oligarchy.
Drop ur mail or phone number, lets get started.
I'm in add me up 08162400179 make it a Watsapp group buh u Yoruba's have to stop all ur insults let's c hw we can work it out
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
joycall:
I have mentioned Lagos. Yes. Lagos. See there. It's okay though. Since you have a lot going on for you in your arid region why not come carry your people littering my state like refugees and lost souls who have nothing else to live for.

I'm tired of listening to your everyday bickering, bitterness, grumbling, pls what has the southwest done to you? Hypocrites! You kick and bicker from your comfort zone in a southwest region, yet you're there typing "Biafra". Utter nonsense! Go back to your village, y'all. When you've succeeded in moving all your people down, yes, come back and tell me about Biafra.

Small time now Lagos State will announce vacancies, you'll see them ungrateful sods scampering about to apply, yet you scream "Afonjas". Hypocrites! I say we're done with you as well, it's time you all got lost now!

Lagos State will soon announce carnivals for Christmas/New Year. See, they'll be the first to get there. Hypocrites!

Look at them. Backward souls. You have one or two leadership positions at the state level, yet you grunt "see what Tinubu has done to us". Hypocrites! I say we've had enough of you already. Get lost now!

Did Tinubu stop you from progressing? Did he move oil to the southwest? Why not go attack the militants in your village making life unbearable for you?

Seriously, when will you all begin to live?

You're venting frustration..am not a biafran...am not ibo..am my people are not littering in your so called lagos..

Am proud IZON and proud of my people..we made you..we made your called lagos and we feed the nation..
Yet we don't chestbeat about it..

Lagos bla bla bla..

And what happened to osogbo,oyo,ife ondo,ekiti..
you guys have to admit your place in this country..you can threaten ibo's with your rants..but we in the south knows the truth and sees it daily..

Your tinubu is a sore loser and he knows..and never can be placed in side with Goodluck jonathan..inany qualification...or area of live.

Still we don't give a fVck who he is and. We don't rant about him over here in south..he knows his limit and can't go pass that..

He tried it earlier this year with Ayiri and body tell am..

If he can tell you in confidence..

Now. The question still remain..what has Obasanjo, osibanjo, tinubu, shonekan,etc..did for the west..now including lagos..

Cos for lagos..we izon developed it..and without us..there will be no lagos.

And you want to know what jonathan did for us?

Till you come up with what,those your so called leaders did for the west..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by obakore20(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Oga park well abeg. You did not know all this in 2015 Abi. If you expect the SE and SS to form an alliance with the SW after what you all did in 2015 then you must be dreaming. I don't pity Jagaban for all he is experiencing now he deserves it and more. It will even be better let EFCC open his case files on previous corrupt charges.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, I will choose Biafra instead of an alliance with Yoruba. Stop making them feel we are with them, You can't form alliance with people that don't think d same with you. they insult our struggle, our leaders, call our youths lazy,alcoholic,uneducated assholes. And Bro stop insulting IPOB, while what I want is regional autonomy, Many people in the south south will prefer Niger Delta Republic so will u insult them too, Biafra is the ideology of most Igbos, you should know that if u stay in south south and it will be wrong to insult their Ideology in as much as you don't agree with it, after all they are our biggest Ally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
C'mon now? We all know the frustrated ones. Oh yes. YOU YOU YOU. Now you say you're not igbo. Completely laughable. C'mon now this isn't the time to deny your brothers..ahn ahn. Yeah I know how tempting it can be to want to disassociate oneself from criers, but my dear, you all are one and same according to the pioneers of this argument.

Jona. Hahahahahaha Jona Jona. That doormat. Pushover. Abeg, dont let me go further on that one but pls never ever ever compare a legend with an ordinary citizen. Ever!

You feed the nation? Hahahaha. You blaspheme. Biko go and feed the aged people in your village finish first before you start talking nation.

You developed Lagos? Ehn say again. If you developed Lagos and don't have the audacity to claim Lagos then your whole lot are either complete FOOLS or SLAVES who worked their sorry ass off to build our Lagos.....Or both?

ificatchmodeh:

You're venting frustration..am not a biafran...am not ibo..am my people are not littering in your so called lagos..

Am proud IZON and proud of my people..we made you..we made your called lagos and we feed the nation..
Yet we don't chestbeat about it..

Lagos bla bla bla..

And what happened to osogbo,oyo,ife ondo,ekiti..
you guys have to admit your place in this country..you can threaten ibo's with your rants..but we in the south knows the truth and sees it daily..

Your tinubu is a sore loser and he knows..and never can be placed in side with Goodluck jonathan..inany qualification...or area of live.

Still we don't give a fVck who he is and. We don't rant about him over here in south..he knows his limit and can't go pass that..

He tried it earlier this year with Ayiri and body tell am..

If he can tell you in confidence..

Now. The question still remain..what has Obasanjo, osibanjo, tinubu, shonekan,etc..did for the west..now including lagos..

Cos for lagos..we izon developed it..and without us..there will be no lagos.

And you want to know what jonathan did for us?

Till you come up with what,those your so called leaders did for the west..
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You're the one who doesn't understand Yoruba politics!
Are you saying Yoruba's are presently with Buhari and its bigoted governance?
Its strange that you don't see that the whole of SW are far away from Buhari. Safe Amosun, name one SW governor that is with Buhari.
PMB has dug his own political oblivion.
SW are not behind this present govt because of his insincerity, hardships and lopsided appointments. His treatment of Tinubu is just the icing of the cake and not the 'koko'. Unless you're one of those psychophants lying to Mr. President.

Buhari may be lacking ideas but Yorubas trust Buhari more than Tinubu. Tinubu is a thief always has been and always will be. Ordinarily, a yoruba man will vote for an Ibo man if he feels the Ibo man is better than the yoruba man and will be fair to him. I say ordinarily because things may have changed with the vitriol and hate coming from the east against yorubas, ordinarily we dont suffer from the tribal hatred but nobody votes for a man who tells you he hates you. Any sentiments you see from Yorubas towards Ibos is not due to any ingrained hatred for Ibos but a realisation (particularly with the anonymity of the internet) of a seeming and growing genuine hatred towards us.

Please do not confuse the utterances of SW politicians to think it is a reflection of the SW people. Afenifere are a bunch of sell outs, the current lot (tinubu et al) are only after their own pockets. The era when yoruba people listened to the political class is gone because we have few respectable elders left who genuinely have the interest of the people and yorubas are thinking and independently minded people.

If Tinubu wants to test his popularity in the SW against Buhari, he should leave APC and form his own party contest against Buhari and see what will happen. Let's not forget he nearly lost Lagos state in the last election. it was only only an unfortunate series of events that spared his blushes. Yorubas were ready to vote against his imposed candidate Ambode until the Akiolu jump in the lagoon fiasco. It was the Ibo reaction to the unfortunate comments by Akiolu that caused yorubas to close ranks and vote for Ambode, not because they wanted Ambode or like Tinubu.

If SW votes against Buhari it won't be because he is a northerner or because he is insincere (he is one of the most sincere leaders we have had certainly since 1999) or becuase of a perceived rift with Tinubu, It will be because another party has fielded a more credible candidate and to be honest if the person is associated with Tinubu it's a negative. My and many people's reservation about Buhari in the last election was precisely because he had Tinubu behind him. Tinubu is actually a handicap, many people rode on his shoulders only because he was their financier. They are the ones making noise about his travails not the people!!!
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
joycall:
C'mon now? We all know the frustrated ones. Oh yes. YOU YOU YOU. Now you say you're not igbo. Completely laughable. C'mon now this isn't the time to deny your brothers..ahn ahn. Yeah I know how tempting it can be disassociate yourself from backwardness, but my dear, you all are one and same according to the pioneers of this argument.

Jona. Hahahahahaha Jona Jona. That doormat. Pushover. Abeg, dont let me go further on that one but pls never ever ever compare a legend with an ordinary citizen. Ever!

You feed the nation? Hahahaha. You blaspheme. Biko go and feed the aged people in your village finish first before you start talking nation.

You developed Lagos? Ehn say again. If you developed Lagos and don't have the audacity to claim Lagos then your whole lot are either SLAVES who worked their sorry ass off to build Lagos or complete FOOLS. Or both? Whatchu say?

What you blabbing...

Incoherent..
Are you proud of your state? Are you from lagos?
am proud ijaw as you see my signature..OPU ABADI..
But will chose to align with the ibos even with their excessiveness a million times over your people.

Jona..Godbless him..
You can chose to call or insult him or you want..he has make hhis mark..what yours? Who know you? And who you help?
His achievements in 6)ears for his people is immeasurable compared with what all your rulers has done for your people..
Not noise..but statement.

We made lagos..we developed your ife..we build your schools..and feed you lots..and anyday we chose to opt out..you will be on your knees begging..
Not noise..but statement..

I know you're not from lagos..just that. You're not proud of your state..
We don't need to claim a state..we are contended people..if not...

You can only bla bla.. with frustration..
Youe people are known to resort to insult when confronted with truth..they loose their sense of humanity..and reason like animals..
What's yours with the age people from my community..
Been age is grace..or you think is your right..

See reasoning..was thinking I was chatting with some reasonable thing..
But this is worst than a thing..

3 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Anchuna: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Don't you ever in your life stress over any politician, they are selfish and only after their own interest. These people have bleeded the country dry, having billions of naira in their accounts due to the weak institutions we have that are not accountable. I may be a fan of Tinubu, but I am begining to dislike his styly of politics, the guy is too power drunk and thirsty. He is an imperialist who wants to install governors in every state. He has hijacked Lagos state and the state is in his pocket with twice installing governors. The VP his is boy and he has unswerving respect from the C-in-C. His preferred canditate recently lost a governorship primary and he was pained, to the extent that nobody is sure of his next political move. He has always been having his ways because of our "rigged systems", if I can borrow the words of Donald Trump. I love and respect you, Tinubu, especially your political savvy and acumen, but take it easy before you self destruct. To those who think Tinubu has been dumped by the rulling party, you are wrong, he is a political Oliver the Twist, and will always be Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu no matter which political party he finds himself. Tinubu may be fighting for his own interest, but not yours.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You have my FULL support my brother. Don't mind those embittered children of anger and hatred that called themselves ipodians.

The Ijaw nation and entire Southsouth region are after their progressive interest, of which I'm an Apostle.

I believe that a think tank to fine tune the alliance should be established to determine both the short and long term benefit. Perhaps we can pull this through as young people.

Let me assure you once again that the Ijaws and Southsouth are not driven by hatred like the ipodians. I'm sure patriotic Igbo citizens (not those embittered IPOD souls) will be of great value in the alliance.

No alliance politically with Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Shatap there! I say shatap. Your foolish state didn't teach you how to write correctly. Your blunders are gross. Abeg go correct them, then you may come back to continue your nonsense analysis. Or....go report yourself at a primary school in my state, Lagos. Your foundation is poor, like your ancestors'.

In the meantime..

You're confused. Seriously confused. One minute you're disowning igbos next you're seeking alignment. Are you crazy..delusional?

You made Lagos. There you go again. Silly child. Silly silly child. You made Lagos and you're this backward? You scowl day in day out on every political thread on NL like a deranged animal, cursing your forefathers for not bringing you out of darkness. Girl, you're a fool. You reason like a chicken. Ta! you don't even have the brain of a peahen. Yet, you say you made Lagos. You're a big fool. Don't let your kinsmen hear this, they won't be proud. Na.

Mugu. "We build your schools". Lol. She's hallucinating again. Can really see that you built. Your grammar sucks abeg. Go and learn.

ificatchmodeh:

What you blabbing...

Incoherent..
Are you proud of your state? Are you from lagos?
am proud ijaw as you see my signature..OPU ABADI..
But will chose to align with the ibos even with their excessiveness a million times over your people.

Jona..Godbless him..
You can chose to call or insult him or you want..he has make hhis mark..what yours? Who know you? And who you help?
His achievements in 6)ears for his people is immeasurable compared with what all your rulers has done for your people..
Not noise..but statement.

We made lagos..we developed your ife..we build your schools..and feed you lots..and anyday we chose to opt out..you will be on your knees begging..
Not noise..but statement..

I know you're not from lagos..just that. You're not proud of your state..
We don't need to claim a state..we are contended people..if not...

You can only bla bla.. with frustration..
Youe people are known to resort to insult when confronted with truth..they loose their sense of humanity..and reason like animals..
What's yours with the age people from my community..
Been age is grace..or you think is your right..

See reasoning..was thinking I was chatting with some reasonable thing..
But this is worst than a thing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.