Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (34331 Views)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Defection: South West APC Leaders Await Tinubu’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by OMAR12: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can only support this, if the south is ready to form a country of their own, part of the middle belt that has any affiliation with the Yoruba and Igbo, plus Benue. aside that. it a no no.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
So much for sophistication, dear.

ificatchmodeh:

Stressing ontypo..and swearing..typical of your kind..
grin grin
End up saying nothing...
So much of sophistication.. grin
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by chiefobdk(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You have my FULL support my brother. Don't mind those embittered children of anger and hatred that called themselves ipodians.

The Ijaw nation and entire Southsouth region are after their progressive interest, of which I'm an Apostle.

I believe that a think tank to fine tune the alliance should be established to determine both the short and long term benefit. Perhaps we can pull this through as young people.

Let me assure you once again that the Ijaws and Southsouth are not driven by hatred like the ipodians. I'm sure patriotic Igbo citizens (not those embittered IPOD souls) will be of great value in the alliance.

Dis one go just dey talk trash online like u matter wen the scheming start. . Highest u go still dey corner dey beg gbawe for protection money. . Mtcheww. Afonja flip flop...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.