Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (34322 Views)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Defection: South West APC Leaders Await Tinubu’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by miyagi01(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ihumezvin85:
There is nothing like SS /SE forming alliance with SW to vote out Buhari in 2019, because SW are all TRAITORS and Northerners are even better than SW. Moreover, SS /SE will disintegrate from this so called stupid name called nigeria before 2019,so SW can now stay to suffer the outcome of their foolish and selfish attitude...

IPOB HERE WE COME!! cool cool cool grin grin grin
Bro! u so dumb. abi nah u go dissociate comot dis earth
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by loopmangoat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
The afonja fools are awaiting the instructions of drug barron tinubu

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by ificatchmodeh: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
joycall:
Shatap there! I say shatap. Your foolish state didn't teach you how to write correctly. Your blunders are gross. Abeg go correct them, then you may come back to continue your nonsense analysis. Or....go report yourself at a primary school in my state, Lagos. Your foundation is poor, like your ancestors'.

In the meantime..

You're confused. Seriously confused. One minute you're disowning igbos next you're seeking alignment. Are you crazy..delusional?

You made Lagos. There you go again. Silly child. Silly silly child. You made Lagos and you're this backward? You scowl day in day out on every political thread on NL like a deranged animal, cursing your forefathers for not bringing you out of darkness. Girl, you're a fool. You reason like a chicken. Ta! you don't even have the brain of a peahen. Yet, you say you made Lagos. You're a big fool. Don't let your kinsmen hear this, they won't be proud. Na.

Mugu. "We build your schools". Lol. She's hallucinating again. Can really see that you built. Your grammar sucks abeg. Go and learn.

Stressing ontypo..and swearing..typical of your kind..
grin grin
End up saying nothing...
So much of sophistication.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by miyagi01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
my question to you guys is why wasnt a yoruba veteran and technocrat fielded by the apc for the 2015 elections..did you guys need to rally around an old man..an old dictator..gej messed up and then in a bid to oust him you guys connived with the north to bring untold sufferings on your families and friends...

now who ona epp

but we warned you guys who buhari is and the norths intentions but you guys rallied around change..you guys had it good with gej either way you look at it...your businesses thrived..live was better of..now look at where we are...by the time the fulanis come for tinubu you guys wont know what hit you...

make ona marry that buhari oo...ona must support am to the end... angry angry angry angry
d only sensible comment
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by willibounce1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:

Tinubu should move all his former ACN machinery to PDP and support Ike Ekweremadu for president. That's the condition or else forget it

You don't want biafr.aud again? Ike ewuremadu will only become president in his grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:
So no South westerner act based on his conscience but based on Tinubu's directive?? Na wa oo
did you Read what u posted before posting it? During last year's election I and my family voted for Buhari without anyone motivating us to do so, as a matter of fact PDP used a very nasty campaign of name calling and rumor spreading, I believe that election saw the most preferred candidate emerge winner.............. I hate hypocrisy and mediocrity
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
vodutive:

Buhari may be lacking ideas but Yorubas trust Buhari more than Tinubu. Tinubu is a thief always has been and always will be. Ordinarily, a yoruba man will vote for an Ibo man if he feels the Ibo man is better than the yoruba man and will be fair to him. I say ordinarily because things may have changed with the vitriol and hate coming from the east against yorubas, ordinarily we dont suffer from the tribal hatred but nobody votes for a man who tells you he hates you. Any sentiments you see from Yorubas towards Ibos is not due to any ingrained hatred for Ibos but a realisation (particularly with the anonymity of the internet) of a seeming and growing genuine hatred towards us.

Please do not confuse the utterances of SW politicians to think it is a reflection of the SW people. Afenifere are a bunch of sell outs, the current lot (tinubu et al) are only after their own pockets. The era when yoruba people listened to the political class is gone because we have few respectable elders left who genuinely have the interest of the people and yorubas are thinking and independently minded people.

If Tinubu wants to test his popularity in the SW against Buhari, he should leave APC and form his own party contest against Buhari and see what will happen. Let's not forget he nearly lost Lagos state in the last election. it was only only an unfortunate series of events that spared his blushes. Yorubas were ready to vote against his imposed candidate Ambode until the Akiolu jump in the lagoon fiasco. It was the Ibo reaction to the unfortunate comments by Akiolu that caused yorubas to close ranks and vote for Ambode, not because they wanted Ambode or like Tinubu.

If SW votes against Buhari it won't be because he is a northerner or because he is insincere (he is one of the most sincere leaders we have had certainly since 1999) or becuase of a perceived rift with Tinubu, It will be because another party has fielded a more credible candidate and to be honest if the person is associated with Tinubu it's a negative. My and many people's reservation about Buhari in the last election was precisely because he had Tinubu behind him. Tinubu is actually a handicap, many people rode on his shoulders only because he was their financier. They are the ones making noise about his travails not the people!!!

All your hypothesis are no longer valid!
Yoruba's do not trust Buhari except by your figment of imagination. A man who says TSA is now 4.3trn but still wants a loan of $30bn, how do you trust such a man?
Tinubu is a crook no doubt, but the worst of Tinubu is better than this Buhari. How can a man who is eternally slow and biased and who is anti-party be trusted by Yoruba's?
PMB is not trusted by Yoruba's because he is promoting Northern agenda such as sharia and Grazing reserves.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
patriotic9jaboy, do you take us for fools?

In less than 2 yrs of you voting in that dullard against our son out of pure jealousy and greed, you have the audacity to ask us to join an ungodly alliance with you?

You must be high on daura cow dung.

This your APC satanic bond you signed with the north isn't just a mere political necessity to ride to Aso Rock on a lackey ceremonial and inconsequential VP ticket but has defined your collective destiny and final extinction.

Just wait and see how you will remain with the north forever without us in the SS/SE and within the next 4 generations your grand children will be bearing Muslim names without speaking a word of Yoruba.

The 2015 election has guaranteed your extinction from the face of the earth through hausa/Fulani domination and breeding you out of existence.

I never knew humans could be this paranoid, but then it's not surprising to see you reason the way you do

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

That guy no well at all

He never hides his hatred for SS and SE and at every minute he will insult Jonathan and expect us to line up behind that gbana crook that sold them into slavery.

He is really either autistic or plain retardded to put SS with SW as one interchangeable entity.

Abi dies he take us all as Itsekiri?
bros something is wrong with you, I don't know what but something is definitely wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Good

Now go and do your amala betrayal politics with yourselves and tell that clown up there never to bring that useless suggestion up ever again

Can you imagine
you see I knew something is wrong with you. It's called paranoia

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:

and all your brain thinking produce is slavery, backstabing, trachery, betrayal, doublespeak, etc. After opposing the term SE/SS your afonja brother want to be included. Lol
I dedicated today to replying insane folks not saying you are insane o but I just replied you cause today is meant to reply insane folks

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:

and all your brain thinking produce is slavery, backstabing, trachery, betrayal, doublespeak, etc. After opposing the term SE/SS your afonja brother want to be included. Lol
your grammar speaks for itself

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by nisai: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
omofunaab:

Guy what's wrong with you.

Everything shouldn't be about the presidency.

Infact we progressed better when we were in the opposition.

What south west need is regional integration.

I don't believe in all these political alignments.

Every region should fight its own course..

Those that wants resource control should fight for it.
Those that wants federalism should do so
Those that want a new country should do so without calling for genocide of other tribes.

Patrotic9jaboy pls stop disgracing us with this your united south.. It just ain't possible.. We don't like ourselves and we can't force the love on each other.

We have been talking about unity since independence. When do you think we will all be united? Only politicians are united.. The people aren't

Only regional integration will benefit the people of the south west.. Political alignments will only favor power seeking politicians
This is just the truth omo olowu oduru, amo lese bi alari, emio ri eni oburewa nile owu, omo otonporo kare.

4 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by omofunaab(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
nisai:
This is just the truth omo olowu oduru, amo lese bi alari, emio ri eni oburewa nile owu, omo otonporo kare.

Na so, Omo ajibosin, Omo aji fi epe sere, omo oba asunkungbade

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Deprofessional:

Man I agree with you.

The greatest beneficiaries of a divided South is the North. Sometimes, I bring myself to believe that the north is in deed the master-mind of the disunity in the south.

If the South West is indeed desirous of forming an alliance with other southern regions, then Tinubu should do well to woo GEJ.

As at today, GEJ is the only person uniting the SE/SS. If Gej comes out tomorrow to convince the SS/SE on forming an alliance with SW, pronto, the idea will sail through.
Isn't there any other way apart from GEJ? I mean, Nigeria was 'OK' under him. . but they looted us dry and that's a fact we can't deny. . . I'm a fan of good governance.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

All your hypothesis are no longer valid!
Yoruba's do not trust Buhari except by your figment of imagination. A man who says TSA is now 4.3trn but still wants a loan of $30bn, how do you trust such a man?
Tinubu is a crook no doubt, but the worst of Tinubu is better than this Buhari. How can a man who is eternally slow and biased and who is anti-party be trusted by Yoruba's?
PMB is not trusted by Yoruba's because he is promoting Northern agenda such as sharia and Grazing reserves.

I don't think the gravity of our rot was properly understood by Buhari while he was campaigning. Without doubt he is a sincere man but he had had no vision and no plan (BTW neither did Tinubu all he was interested in typical Tinubu style was collecting Oil block as his reward). The realities of our situation has hit Buhari, the truth is Nigeria needs not $30B but about $250B over the next 10 years. Who are the people behind the loan(Osinbajo and Adeosun) are they not yorubas?

Let me break it down to you, just to fix the nations roads, we need at lead $50b over the next 10 years, electricity another $30 -60b (min) health maybe $30-50b education maybe $100b, there's is rail there is aviation so beleive me the $30b will help but it won't do much. Buhari has reversed himself of many things because he has listened to people who know and for that I give him credit. Forex, petrol subsidy, foreign loan are just a few examples.

Let me also tell you all the talk of diversification is a pipe dream if you have no electricity and you have no road, rail or efficient airports and seaports, so this is money that must be invested in our infrastructure in order to make us competitive again. if you don't have the money you have to borrow because you cannot afford not to invest in infrastructure, health and education. The infrastructure we are lkving on today is from the 60s,70s and 80s, we have done very little since that is why they are all crumbling. If we do not invest now for the future, what the future will bring will be worse than the worst of todays recession. If you have a child and you say you can't afford to borrow to send him to a good school, all you have done is condemn your child to a life of struggles and likely poverty. You borrow the school fees for the same reason you borrow to build roads and schools....once a child is properly educated his life changes and there is a level below which he can never fall, just as once good roads and infrastructure are built, they can't be taken away no matter what the future brings, you can't carry away a road with you, you can't remove the education you've given the citizens, you can't remove an airport but you can spend years, even decades paying the price for not having good infrastructure and properly educated citizens like we are doing now, just like a child can spend his life time paying the price for his fathers refusal to borrow to send him to a good school.. It is dull people that see loans as a bad thing. If you borrow and steal the money like past govts then that's a different matter but that is less likely to happen under Buhari.

Actually Buhari is not anti-party. Buhari is not a politician and he left the politiking for his party members. It is because Buhari is not a politician that Saraki became Senate president, it is precisely because he is not a politician that Tinubu has been check-mated. Tinubu's travails were not caused by Buhari. Please Buhari has many faults (I will be glad to list them out for you)....but Tinubu's problems is not one of them.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by KingsleyJohn: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election.

God bless SW /SS and SE

Young man, the fact that the south has to unite to wrestle power from the north is not just true but also necessary. The south need to wrestle this power and also restructure the country in order to make sure that in the future no single region can hold the country to ransome. But the SW must come to terms with the fact that GEJ performed, he built roads, schools, airports, hospitals, even YouWin. The economy boomed under him. He consolidated our democracy. He didn't not fight corruption fiercely probably because of his temperament, but also remember that we learnt about this corruption because he signed the FOI bill into law.

The truth is that the SW followed their leader who made a wrong calculation, if you guys come to terms with this fact then we can iron out the way forward. I also strongly suggest that BAT shouldn't limit his bridge building in the SW because SW alone can't save him from what is coming.

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 4:35am On Nov 12, 2016
vodutive:

I don't think the gravity of our rot was properly understood by Buhari while he was campaigning. Without doubt he is a sincere man but he had had no vision and no plan (BTW neither did Tinubu all he was interested in typical Tinubu style was collecting Oil block as his reward). The realities of our situation has hit Buhari, the truth is Nigeria needs not $30B but about $250B over the next 10 years. Who are the people behind the loan(Osinbajo and Adeosun) are they not yorubas?

Let me break it down to you, just to fix the nations roads, we need at lead $50b over the next 10 years, electricity another $30 -60b (min) health maybe $30-50b education maybe $100b, there's is rail there is aviation so beleive me the $30b will help but it won't do much. Buhari has reversed himself of many things because he has listened to people who know and for that I give him credit. Forex, petrol subsidy, foreign loan are just a few examples.

Let me also tell you all the talk of diversification is a pipe dream if you have no electricity and you have no road, rail or efficient airports and seaports, so this is money that must be invested in our infrastructure in order to make us competitive again. if you don't have the money you have to borrow because you cannot afford not to invest in infrastructure, health and education. The infrastructure we are lkving on today is from the 60s,70s and 80s, we have done very little since that is why they are all crumbling. If we do not invest now for the future, what the future will bring will be worse than the worst of todays recession. If you have a child and you say you can't afford to borrow to send him to a good school, all you have done is condemn your child to a life of struggles and likely poverty. You borrow the school fees for the same reason you borrow to build roads and schools....once a child is properly educated his life changes and there is a level below which he can never fall, just as once good roads and infrastructure are built, they can't be taken away no matter what the future brings, you can't carry away a road with you, you can't remove the education you've given the citizens, you can't remove an airport but you can spend years, even decades paying the price for not having good infrastructure and properly educated citizens like we are doing now, just like a child can spend his life time paying the price for his fathers refusal to borrow to send him to a good school.. It is dull people that see loans as a bad thing. If you borrow and steal the money like past govts then that's a different matter but that is less likely to happen under Buhari.

Actually Buhari is not anti-party. Buhari is not a politician and he left the politiking for his party members. It is because Buhari is not a politician that Saraki became Senate president, it is precisely because he is not a politician that Tinubu has been check-mated. Tinubu's travails were not caused by Buhari. Please Buhari has many faults (I will be glad to list them out for you)....but Tinubu's problems is not one of them.

In all sincerity, the Yoruba's ain't gonna fight Tinubu's war even if we hail him. However, PMB has an Hausa/Fulani domination agenda with the way he's treating the Herdsmen issues and his lopsidedness. Worst still is the fact that NASS is having an accelerated hearing of a sharia bill in a secular Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

In all sincerity, the Yoruba's ain't gonna fight Tinubu's war even if we hail him. However, PMB has an Hausa/Fulani domination agenda with the way he's treating the Herdsmen issues and his lopsidedness. Worst still is the fact that NASS is having an accelerated hearing of a sharia bill in a secular Nigeria!

Nigerians should move away from this "Northern domination agenda/ we don't trust Ibos /yorubas are traitors" business, this is what is holding us back as a country and we are all suffering for it. We are all Nigerians!!! Our failure to learn to live together is holding us back!!!
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by BabaRamota1980: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Tinubu is going nowhere. Na the renegades go comot go find another party outside APC. Tinubu made APC and he will not be dispossessed.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Akanbiedu(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHTINUBU

We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Olabestonic001(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
vodutive:

Nigerians should move away from this "Northern domination agenda/ we don't trust Ibos /yorubas are traitors" business, this is what is holding us back as a country and we are all suffering for it. We are all Nigerians!!! Our failure to learn to live together is holding us back!!!

we've not reach that stage you're imagining. We must first ensure there's a balance in the heart of each ethnic group in Nigeria that it belongs to us all if at all we want to live together.
An average Northerner feels Nigeria is their property and we Southerners and Middlebeltans must break this demonic perception. Until we do that and get Regional Autonomy/Resource Control, this country would only be moving in circles. Let every nationality feels that he own Nigeria and not some mere appendage.
I say it again, let all Southerners and Middlebeltans join hands to restructure the injustice perpetrated in the foundational system of this country.
Our motivation is not of hate but a desire to instill equity in this country.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
vodutive:

We can't live together politically and sincerely. Hence the call and need for separation. But you don't see it! Do u?
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
elfmann:

We can't live together politically and sincerely. Hence the call and need for separation. But you don't see it! Do u?
we can't live together because some people don't want to don't want to. Like I've said many times, the problem is not that we are together as one country, the problems are:

1) Nigerians are collectively a selfish, myopic self centred bunch of people. You think Nigeria is your problem? it's not, it's an excuse!! Ibos are not even united amongst themselves. When Ibos seperate from Nigeria, they will start fighting themselves. The North has never worked for the development of it's people for all their years in power. The only group within Nigeria that will be better off if Nigeria separates are Yorubas, for the simple reason that of all the 3 regions, it's the only one that defers to it's leaders and as such will let them get on with the job of development but is not in bondage such that it will hold them to account if they don't deliver.

2) the same thieves who steal Nigerias resources are the same thieves that will govern and loot the seperating Units, nothing will change. Learn lessons from the creation of states, they said it will bring development, all it did was create more people to steal.

3) it's not like we are ruled by one family, different people enter the seat of power north, east, west and yet they all do the same thing...steal public funds...why?

4) The problem with Nigeria is a problem with black Africa all over, a mentality problem, whether you are Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra republic, the same fate befalls you. Look at Africa...even South Africa is falling apart once the blacks took over.

5) if we are sincere as a people we can develop as Nigeria, if we can't develop as Nigeria, if the people bith the citizens and the leaders are not sincere, then I doubt if seperating will make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by DropShot: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
omofunaab:

Guy what's wrong with you.

Everything shouldn't be about the presidency.

Infact we progressed better when we were in the opposition.

What south west need is regional integration.

I don't believe in all these political alignments.

Every region should fight its own course..

Those that wants resource control should fight for it.
Those that wants federalism should do so
Those that want a new country should do so without calling for genocide of other tribes.

Patrotic9jaboy pls stop disgracing us with this your united south.. It just ain't possible.. We don't like ourselves and we can't force the love on each other.

We have been talking about unity since independence. When do you think we will all be united? Only politicians are united.. The people aren't

Only regional integration will benefit the people of the south west.. Political alignments will only favor power seeking politicians
That patriotic9jaboy is just too annoyingly patronizing and showing desperation.
How on earth can anyone think SW can align with SE for anything in Nigeria.

If any kind of alliance is possible it can only be with SS as it's very clear that region doesn't like to work with SE.

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by 7lives: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Deprofessional post=50946973][/quote]

We don't even have any alliance before 2015, so what exactly is your point?.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by 7lives: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2016
dominion001:
Simple:: Tell ur SW leaders, Tinubu, Fashola, aregbesola, fayemi, senator ashafa and others to join d PDP which is d dominating party in d SS and SE. Case closed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Man wey go dash me cloth, no be the one wey he dey wear go show if he get better cloths to dash anybody? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF YOUR REGIONS AIMLESS ROMANCE WITH PDP IN THE LAST 16 YEARS?.
The last time i checked, you guys are the ones claiming marginalization and underdevelopment or am i missing something, as for those names you mentioned, they know why our people are with them, the day they decides to join PDP, they know they on their own.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Diademk07: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
greenermodels:
the old eastern region(se&ss) have been burned by you guys and your so called leaders right from the time of awolowo and ojukwu,the Yoruba have a reputation of treachery, deceit and betrayal among the other nationalities, you need to work to eliminate that image first, secondly, the old eastern region want a secession, can you offer us that in return for whatever you want in return? would your leaders greed for our oil money allow them? third your leaders are the ones sabotaging each other, as awolowo vs akintola, so as tinubu vs obasanjo.enjoy the change you voted for while i enjoy my lagoon estate.

Lmao!

Do yeebos have oil in the first place? Don't make me laugh!

You people can't even stand alone without attaching to the SS by force! This mean without the SS, you're nothing, inconsequential and useless! That's the height of misery!

And who's betraying who? Did you mean Zik, the political prostitute from the time immemorial who worshipped Fulani, even when his folks were at logger head with the North till he died? Or when you eediots had thousand solidarity match for Abacha? Or the time when you preferred to team up with the North in the 60's and 80's to relegate the other south?

The funny thing is despite all these, the SW region still remains the best place anyone can be while your place perish in penury and kwarshiokor only for you dirty Osus to flee in droves to the SW..

What a bunch of useless inconsequential folks!
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Diademk07: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2016
ShinnBet:
patriotic9jaboy, do you take us for fools?

In less than 2 yrs of you voting in that dullard against our son out of pure jealousy and greed, you have the audacity to ask us to join an ungodly alliance with you?

You must be high on daura cow dung.

This your APC satanic bond you signed with the north isn't just a mere political necessity to ride to Aso Rock on a lackey ceremonial and inconsequential VP ticket but has defined your collective destiny and final extinction.

Just wait and see how you will remain with the north forever without us in the SS/SE and within the next 4 generations your grand children will be bearing Muslim names without speaking a word of Yoruba.

The 2015 election has guaranteed your extinction from the face of the earth through hausa/Fulani domination and breeding you out of existence.

The height of shame and misery is when you people has nothing going for you other than the SS attachment! Spits!

Imagining the doofus having a seizure because he thought the SW was going to take their only salvation (SS) from his useless parasitic region! Lol! But let me point to you that SW is a region blessed with plenty of resources and can stand alone without needing to be involved with anyone!

The fact that the stoopid patrotic9ja can't reason beyond his nose doesn't negate the fact the SW wants nothing to do with the parasitic children of hate!

1 Like

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Diademk07: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2016
basilo102:

Lmao!

The treachery is you akpu eediots thinking you could usurp us by teaming up with Shehu shagari in the 80's.. Or teaming up with Tofa in the 90's! How about the political jobber Zik teaming up with the Balewa to consummate the amalgamation of Nigeria, especially after you eediots claimed you were already being suyanized by the North before the alliance yet Zik still made it a point of duty to join the South with the North after everything that happened to his people?

The eediot Zik thought he could dominate the less educated North and by extend, Nigeria if he bypassed and refused to compete with the more educated West but teamed up with the North! What a doofus who couldn't envisaged that the North would never allow for such to happen in the first place!

This Zik eediot plunged Nigeria to what it is today while his dumb folks continue to seek out of the one Nigeria he put in place! You eediots are the definition of treachery, back stabbers and everything evil in this Nigeria! Imagine having a thousand solidarity march for Abacha, the devil in cloth himself! Does that not show how evil you folks are?

But when you eventually found out everything doesn't suit you as envisaged, you plunged Nigeria to its first coup, killing every regional leaders apart from yours and had ibo man, Ironsi imposed on us. Not forgetting the useless Ironsi destroyed our true federalism and plunged us into this woe today..

What's happening today to you folks is karma and will continue to be!
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Diademk07: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You are on your own. The SS/ SE will rather stay with sensible northerners than people like you. I can still recollect the amount of vitriol you personally dish out to fellow southerners on this forum!! People like you should be the very last people to call for southern unity

Would that be your first? Why don't you dead-brain subhumans go back to the history and realise that you've always teamed up with the North as far history is concerned! You teamed up with Shehu Shagari in the 90's, tofa in the 80's, Zik teamed up with Balewa in the 60's. That's what you eediots are known for and it's high time you went back to your root!
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by boyt1: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
basilo102:
So no South westerner act based on his conscience but based on Tinubu's directive?? Na wa oo
That is why the amala people cannot be trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.