Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (34333 Views)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Defection: South West APC Leaders Await Tinubu’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by jbhitler(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50938606]This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

great write up.no insults and harsh words but just truth and solutions.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by kelechi17(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
OK agreed in your new arrangement who will be presidential candidate cos if u suggest yourself afonja no way den can't trust u buh any oda southerner fine by me

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2016
leyemok:
This write up brought tears to my eyes cry..how i wish we all(southerners) can heed this call.
Afonjas at it again

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by galeiiTNA: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean South southern Aba and Nnewi? You IPOds and self-deceit are like 5 and 6.

Ijaws and her Niger Delta neighbors are making demands to FG which NDA and those our militants clowns hailed without Any mention of IPOD or their myopia (the clowns you worship).

You will be fine bro... cheesy

For you to insult your fellow south south brethrens cos they hold a different opinion from you shows your apparent lack of character..

Made in Aba Abia just got the biggest military outfit contract in the history of Nigeria. Anambra is attaining food sustainability. Those are realities in ground for my zone and not empty promises Buhari is making the south south. He hasn't fulfilled any of his promises

Let me tell you the reality on ground, with all the promises made the south south, the budget allocation for the ss + sw + se combined is not up to that of the north west alone

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Goke7: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
galeiiTNA:

If GEJ is arrested today, there will be an uproar from the ss/se people. The consequence will be dire for the nation.

If TINUBU is arrested, nothing will happen. He will just be another sacrifice given by Yoruba to please their Hausa gods. Just like awo, mko, giwa etc

Lies, with the bad economy, there will be grave consequences bruv. Yes many folks dislike Tinubu but they respect his political sagacity of which results abound. PMB will not go that route, what he is doing now is the limit he can go. There were grave consequences with the death of MKO and obj had to be President to appease the sw. Nigeria continues to pay its dues to awolowo as every political dispensation since 1999 has an awo family member compensated in one way or the other till today. As for Giwa, I wonder who told you he is a yoruba man.

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by sheffy87: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2016
duni04:
I'm Yoruba and I've never trusted tinubu one bit. Ever! I think his fallout with buhari is even because buhari has refused to be comoromised. Tinubu and his loyalists are as corrupt as Tinubu himself. Lagos is a classic example. He has converted government property and resources in Lagos for himself and His cronies. I trust buhari more than any other leader Nigeria has ever had

I share ur sentiment bro.....!donot mind tinubu loyalists
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by drss2(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Saintp:
At the end of the day, it is all about power and never really about the progress of the nation.
Do not be surprised to see Tinubu, GEJ alliance in future. I just pity people who take sides with these politicians.
on d contrary, i see tinubu postrating down flat before GEJ seeking forgiveness for his trachery n alliance with d north agains him in future before 2019.

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
kelechi17:
OK agreed in your new arrangement who will be presidential candidate cos if u suggest yourself afonja no way den can't trust u buh any oda southerner fine by me

Of course the candidate could be any of the southerners
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Deprofessional(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50938606]This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE [/quote

I never knew in my widest imagination that any yoruba politician could actually call for a united south.

That accord was destroyed irredeeemably in 2015

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by balosunky(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Who has been fighting for restructuring? when has any other region fought for restructure.please during the confab when sw was shouting for restructuring no be give us one more state na im the se dey talk. Why ll network dey give ppl like you free data after buying #100 card is annoying. Idiot please keep quiet.
yang:
All this English you people are speaking is hot air to the parasite terrorist Aboki man in power

The sooner the south-west realizes that regionalism and regional integration is in their own interest and pushes for restructure like the SE/SS the better for everyone

Otherwise will remain in this blocked state in the zoo, where all tribal champions will be looking to capture the central govt in order to hold the resources of another region hostage.

Very soon Oil will be discovered in large quantum in the south west and it will be interesting to know how the people feel when they share such a huge amount with the whole world and have little to invest in their regional aspirations
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
galeiiTNA:

For you to insult your fellow south south brethrens cos they hold a different opinion from you shows your apparent lack of character..

Made in Aba Abia just got the biggest military outfit contract in the history of Nigeria. Anambra is attaining food sustainability. Those are realities in ground for my zone and not empty promises Buhari is making the south south. He hasn't fulfilled any of his promises

Let me tell you the reality on ground, with all the promises made the south south, the budget allocation for the ss + sw + se combined is not up to that of the north west alone
Which fellow SS brethren are you referring to? And how does the post relate with the progress of the Igbo nation or Aba?

Don't get it twisted, IPod is not Igbo second name, ipod is a group driven by hatred by some myopic clowns. Igbo is a nation and tribe with great people like my Heroine Dora Akunyili.

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by NowIKnow(f): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2016
delectablegyal:
Wow! Politics, i'm not good at that, i'm good in romance.

Check my dp for affirmation.

Pls call me to this number 08159562058 or text me ur phone no. Or email address fabhan.edge@gmail.com. Just get in touch with me. Thanks
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Demrich(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
You have said the TRUTH but nothing...this is not the time to criticise.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by tayo4ng(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
leader we alws be leader, even the Bible says give honor to whom honor is due,
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by lekonso: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:

Tinubu should move all his former ACN machinery to PDP and support Ike Ekweremadu for president. That's the condition or else forget it
No flat head can rule this country forever forget.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by chuksmad(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Nwogeh:

One of the best words i have heard in recent time from a southwestener, but is it do-able, the three has never aligned before and doing that now is a dream that can only come through when we realize that hatred was planted in us to enable them rule for ever it can only come to pass when we fully realize that none of the 3 regions can dominate the other as we have always thought that Igbos want to dominate, Yoruba wants to deceive, South South want their pocket only. Coming together is the only viable option we have but it can only happen in the dream. Southerners are too literate to unite that's the foolish truth. Example is the kind of e-fight that go on here in NL between SW, SS & SE sympathizers, though its fun to me at times but its highly unfortunate that we fight ouselves and this time to the advantage of the north hence the illiterates are the one ruling the true elites in Nigeria.
You are very correct. You spoke the truth
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by OsuOjukwu: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
drss2:
on d contrary, i see tinubu postrating down flat before GEJ seeking forgiveness for his trachery n alliance with d north agains him in future before 2019.

A kingmaker and descendant of Oduduwa will never bow to a minority infidel who got to position by luck not politics.
this is why the yorubas will never like our kind, bullshit we keep spilling from our mouth

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by tuniski: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:

Tinubu should move all his former ACN machinery to PDP and support Ike Ekweremadu for president. That's the condition or else forget it
Ekee wetin? U are completely not in tune with the undercurrents of our polity.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Patriotic9jaboy
Since the 1914 amalgamation, too much has happened. From the first Igbo coup to Awo's betrayal of Ojukwu to date, the South has been divided deeply. What you're calling for sounds nice and rosy but it isn't feasible.
The British should've never amalgamated the North and the South. I have nothing against Northerners, and we are all Nigerians now, but the mere fact that they set up completely different ruling systems in the two protectorates, was, to me, a reason why we have failed to get along since independence. The indirect rule in the North allowed them to preserve their structure, and nothing really changed for them compared to the direct rule in the South.
So many things have happened since independence and it'll take far more than sweet words to unite the South again. The south is bitterly divided. That's just my observation. A mature person can quote me if they have any opposing views and let's talk.

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Deprofessional(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Patriotic9jaboy
Since the 1914 amalgamation, too much has happened. From the first Igbo coup to Awo's betrayal of Ojukwu to date, the South has been divided deeply. What you're calling for sounds nice and rosy but it isn't feasible.
The British should've never amalgamated the North and the South. I have nothing against Northerners, and we are all Nigerians now, but the mere fact that they set up completely different ruling systems in the two protectorates, was, to me, a reason why we have failed to get along since independence. The indirect rule in the North allowed them to preserve their structure, and nothing really changed for them compared to the direct rule in the South.
So many things have happened since independence and it'll take far more than sweet words to unite the South again. The south is bitterly divided. That's just my observation. A mature person can quote me if they have any opposing views and let's talk.

Man I agree with you.

The greatest beneficiaries of a divided South is the North. Sometimes, I bring myself to believe that the north is in deed the master-mind of the disunity in the south.

If the South West is indeed desirous of forming an alliance with other southern regions, then Tinubu should do well to woo GEJ.

As at today, GEJ is the only person uniting the SE/SS. If Gej comes out tomorrow to convince the SS/SE on forming an alliance with SW, pronto, the idea will sail through.

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Adiola(f): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2016
lekkie073:
thank God there is a condition....
so u know that with d yoruba man's support, to attain d presidency is possible.
d hausaman already figured this out a long time ago. d ijaw man already benefitted from that too.

dat is d yorubaman for u.

u just can do without him in d grand scheme of things when it comes to the leadership of the entity called nigeria.
nope yoruba man you are wrong the format is this once two out of the three major groups aligns ,the other loses out so if Hausa and Igbo teams up Yoruba becomes the loser so the is nothing g special about any tribe on that s zoo

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by franchizy(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Justdulla:

Ave seen your DP. How much one night?

Guy you are too funny. i cant stop laughing
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by shegra58: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
basilo102:

easier said than done and beside igbo can't be trusted.....Ojukwu was betrayed by the same igbo undecided
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by mymadam(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
delectablegyal:
Wow! Politics, i'm not good at that, i'm good in romance.

Check my dp for affirmation.

shocked Wait o... talk tru, na u be dat?
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by DeltaOil: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

[size=14pt]After abusing us like there is no tomorrow, now you are begging us?

Even your MODS here treat us like sh!t, now you expect us to accept you?

As we said before[/size]

[size=14pt]But an exception MAY, I repeat MAY be made if you support us for
resource control.

Get your fellow slaves brothers in govt to stop marginalizing our allies the South-East.

remember Nija wan take loan but nothing for dem the South-East,
na ur people be the architect.
[/size]

[size=14pt]Tell ur brothers the MODS to stop their clamp down on NDA & IPOB activities here.

Then and only then will we even entertain listening to una. angry
[/size]

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by buchilino(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

4 D FIRST TIME, U SPOKE LIKE A LEADER.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by Chiedu4Trump: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Patriotic9jaboy

I agree thatt the South is bitterly divided.

We supported OBJ their son 1000%

We voted in Abiola 1000%

Let them support us in the Senate & Reps first.

musabayokanu:

May thunder block the head of this renegade Yoruba fool.
After ceding power to the North, you now remember south east and South South.
Make Amadioha visit you in your bed time.

Lemme interpret.
the last statement means, "Make Thunder fire you as you sleep".
[img]http://i./KUVZsu3ArvHm8.gif[/img]

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by basadenet: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
It is now dawn on Tinubu that a Mallam will always be Mallam.

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by MakeWeTalk: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
IF YOU YORUBA'S ARE SERIOUS, HOW COME YOU HEAD THE FINANCE OF THE COUNTRY
YET YOU REFUSE TO ALLOCATE ADEQUATE RESOURCES TO THE SOUTH-EAST, EVEN IGNORING THEM?

WHY DO YOUR MODS HERE HATE US THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOUTH-EAST?

REMEMBER THE WORDS BIA-FRAUD?
NO ABOK1 WILL COME UP WITH THAT WORD.
THE ABOK1 IS MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING SURE THEY HOLD ON TO POWER OR
THEY ARE BUSY LEARNING HOW TO USE WEAPONS

IT WAS COINED BY YOUR PEOPLE THE SOUTH-WEST.

EVEN YOUR MODS HERE CANNOT STAND US THE 5%

NOW YOU EXPECT US TO RUN INTO YOUR ARMS ?

FIRST ABIOLA BETRAYED OJUKWU.

THEN TINUBU BETRAYED GOODLUCK.

YOU SEE IT'S A PATTERN, HOW SO WE KNOW WE CAN TRUST YOU?

Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by basadenet: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
IF YOU YORUBA'S ARE SERIOUS, HOW COME YOU HEAD THE FINANCE OF THE COUNTRY
YET YOU REFUSE TO ALLOCATE ADEQUATE RESOURCES TO THE SOUTH-EAST, EVEN IGNORING THEM?

So you mean she can just allocate any amount to any region? No..it is does not work like that, so leave sentiment alone and face reality.
Re: Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive by MakeWeTalk: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
basadenet:

So you mean can just allocate any amount to any region? No..it is does not work like that, so leave sentiment alone and face reality. The

You see you yoruba's are not serious and you expect the igbos to support you.

You refuse to allocate resources to them and you think it's just?

no problem, the clock is ticking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112