Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (16866 Views)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ogaprime(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2016
That's the only thing I enjoyed the raining season for and not for agric crops

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Agunechemba1(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2016
It's 24/7 here

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by iSufferFools: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Relatively, not bad. There's always room for improvement.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by afm4ever(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
terrible
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kerryjossy(f): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Asaba is a dead zone. No light.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by famo19: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Very poor in Ajah Abraham adesanya estate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Very poor here in ondo, 2 to 3hrs per day. BEDC sucks

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by afm4ever(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
It's 24/7 here
which place?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by elskillful: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2016
my area we no even dey see shadow again.

N£XT

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by teepsee(f): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2016
sdqtima:
What Is The Light Situation In Your Area ?
u just fall my hands by allowing some biggot decid for you what to post, they so much confused and ridiculed you that you succumbed. It's a pity

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by junero2: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
it is more than worse in my area, 3 hours on, 9 hours off cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kherlly(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
I no put mind for naija light again ooo

#team_generator

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
sebali:
Terrible here in most parts of warri

E.g Bright Hope area and Airport road district. The light situation in Warri is just too bad.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Mememan: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Buhari is a fool
Fashola is an îdiot

3 weeks and counting, no light.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Rilwayne001: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2016
sdqtima:
What Is The Light Situation In Your Area ?

8-10hours per day, which is relatively okay for me.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by progress69: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Your area is in darkness does not mean the whole Nigeri is in darkness. If your area has issues with transformer or whatever reasons does not equate to the whole Nigeria. Be guided!
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Richies55: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
We have so many grduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in my area who have got no jobs to do so they decide to pay the government back by not paying their Bills, so they end up tampering transformers and electric poles. But the annoying thing is that they were somehow convinced to contribute money for a new transformer in the area which they did without grudges(cos the old one couldn't carry the number of houses there), they now asked EEDC to come and install it for them and EEDC charged them #1,200,000. Pls is this fair considering the fact that they paid a fortune to get the transformer. This is happening in COAL CAMP ENUGU.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by morningsta(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
madridguy:
Light everywhere. The power situation here is okay.

pls let us know where exactly is 'here'. so that others within the location can confirm or dispute.

I stay at Ago Palace Lagos and I can confirm that the power situation has suddenly become as bad as it used to be. There was a remarkable improvement during the rainy season but now it is quite terrible.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
kerryjossy:
Asaba is a dead zone. No light.

If Asaba is a dead zone how will u explain Ogwashi Uku I finished from cheesy Happy Birthday to u kiss
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by columbus007(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Seenyo:
Terrible is an under-statememt here in ago palace unlike weeks ago!
oga Ago palace way dey enjoy light come ajao weda you go even see am,na heat be our next of kin hia angry
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Neimar: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
no lite here
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by basti1212(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2016
We are enjoying steady light in Eket L.g of Akwa Ibom State. Though not same for those who haven't paid their bills.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ishef19: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2016
average 6hrs a day
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by buffalowings: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
No change grin
8hrs a day
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by mymissingrib(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
its now 3weeks since we last had light here at ikotun
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Power situation in Alimosho still kampe.

morningsta:

pls let us know where exactly is 'here'. so that others within the location can confirm or dispute.

I stay at Ago Palace Lagos and I can confirm that the power situation has suddenly become as bad as it used to be. There was a remarkable improvement during the rainy season but now it is quite terrible.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by columbus007(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Mine is,i'am desperately searching for that Rocket science man,I owe am one dirty slap,if not for my gen I for dey use head hit wall every night,everywhere is fuuckd undecided
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Gkemz: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Don't even mention it because for the past 6months getting to 7month we've not had light except gen set which we have to lay back on as alternative
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Ivhagbha123: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Very poor
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by dayosweetness(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2016
i stay in kainji new bussa, anyone that stayed or stays in kainji knows our light rocks!! 100% grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by holyb121: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2016
my area is wow.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by buffalowings: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Walkopet:
Very poor here in ondo, 2 to 3hrs per day. BEDC sucks

Ondo na long thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia / President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos) / Biafra And Scientific Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.