Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pray For Me (drop Your Comment) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pray For Me (drop Your Comment) (683 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me (drop Your Comment) by NaijaCover(m): 5:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Pray for me, I gave birth to my babies prematurely after waiting for so many years without a child . They are twins but the doctors told me I may lose them. Please touch my picture and comment a prayer. Don’t ignore am still in the hospital.
To Know What Happen Click on the Link Below
Source: http://www..com/2016/11/11/pray-for-me/

Re: Pray For Me (drop Your Comment) by Odidollars100(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2019
.My name is Michael Ebuka,I'm from anambra state. I'm here to give my testimony of how baba Odi help me..baba odi raise me from grass to grace..he make me to smile again.. I was browsing when I saw baba Odi dollars s contact number, I taught this is another scam method, I called my friends to held me check it out..we called him. I explained what I was passing through over the yrs....he told me this..*MY SON DON'T WORRY THOSE THAT LOOK DOWN ON YOU WILL LOOK UP TO YOU*
I said okay..if you say so baba..you know better than me,so I have no point doubting you. He told me to look for 32,000 that it will be use to buy some spiritual perfume that is use to do instant money invocation. I sent him the money. After 10mins..he ask to send him my bank accounts details. I send it to him... 3hrs later that day.I got credit alert of 10million..I taught it was lie.I went to the bank to confirme,the bank manager told me..that.nobody knows were the money come from..he said is a miracle money..I withdrew all immediately you can see some here with me....baba Odi is really good.
My advice. Not everybody you see on social media is real..and not all are fake..I was once a victim of scam..I was scam 65,000. Thank God that' baba Odi is real..if you want that miracle money too here is the number to cal or whsap +2348122822556. He is real my friends. Pls do not be deceive by fake baba...cal baba Odi dollars is real..is work last for only 3-4hrs.fake baba will tell you to wait till 3days or 7days, before making you rich.how can you tel someone to wait.while he is in need of quick money to do his/ her daily needs.. Cal him

(1) (Reply)

Handy Stitch. Mobile Sewing. Sewing Made Easiest. / Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? / Abuse On A Married Woman By Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.