Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (40528 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
pappy2000:

Don,t misquote me,All I am saying is that if the guy is just trying to help why go through so much stress.Let him just back out.I hope you understand.When there is so much controversy In respect to a seemly good work then the most honorable thing is to back out.

This a public forum, you can't tell somebody to back off, Why post or share ideas in the first place when you don't want people to comment? I think we are all grown enough to handle issues on this forum. Asiwaju is just trying to protect smoothman by warning him against fraudsters. I don't think he as done anything wrong to deserve all these.

Once love Africa.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by pappy2000: 3:04am On Nov 09, 2009
@headxman

You seems not to understand simple English.I can give you a tutorial on that if you desire it.I said the guy that wanted to help smoothman should back off after all this controversy.Like I said ,I can purchase a copy of brighter grammar for you if you desire one.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2009
pappy2000:

@headxman

You seems not to understand simple English.I can give you a tutorial on that if you desire it.I said the guy that wanted to help smoothman should back off after all this controversy.Like I said ,I can purchase a copy of brighter grammar for you if you desire one.

Now i see you are not a person of respect, you don't deserve respect do you? Take your time OOO and mind the way you talk to me you flipping hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2009
Another fighting in the making smiley?
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
@headxman&@pappy2000,

you guys are nice people,so please dont exchange words,Mr Smoothman is a man of no honour,we should teach people like him a lesson,he sit all day long in an internet cafe shop,looking for a way of deception,people like him are not welcome on this forum,they change their id every 5 minutes.

@pappy2000,please read smoothman(working legally in Austria).

warmest regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Asiwaju
I dont know why you such a useless man,people like you dont suppose to be in Europe,coz you cant even use your mentallity.
Who sits on the internet cafe, you better take a good look at your life,at 41 you suppose to have atleast 2 kids, but lousyness cant leave you to make a good living,I blame the person who sent you to europe,you are such a disgrace,driving cabu-cabu for the white men,You do claim that you went to school,then tell me why driving a taxi,you such a fool,you deceiving yourself,You dont want me to come to Austria because you think i will go for a taxi driving, tai-God forbid,
asiwaju or whatever your name is,stop trying to create a bad image for me in Nairaland,coz if you keep on like this then you leave me with no choice than to black your name .So for your own good,go look for a life and stop checking on the smoothman,am a working guy and making a living for myself,going to Europe is for greener pasture and working there in better and more paying company and organisation,dont worry soonest i will give you my house address in Austria, ANU OFIA

@Nairalanders.
Thanks for your support,I will let you guyes and gals know when my visa is out,i have solidified my plans and my coming,
All the same thanks for your good wills.

Love You All
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2009
@Smoothman,

You are not a serious guy,and you dont need to send me any address,because i know for sure,you are going nowhere.

Find another way of deception.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Asiwaju
Dont worry am gonna put you to a big shame,Mind your business and leave smoothman alone.
I pass your level,so go look for your mates,old man

@Nairalanders
Soonest i will prove to you that this old fool who dont want to go look for how to get a family and name
God bless you all
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
@smoothman,

Well,i don spoil business for you,you are going nowhere,no more client for you Mr Smoothman.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2009
@Asiwaju
Who the hell do you think you are
Bleep you.Shameless old fool.Go to hell with your insults.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
@smoothman

You need to determine what is your main purpose of wanting to come to Austria. Is it for Business, Formal Employment, Study or Tourism. That of course would then lead you to the kind of visa to apply for.
There really is little point in engaging in public bouts with other nairalanders over this issue if you are really serious about travelling.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by pappy2000: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ASIWAJU

Thanks,For mediating.I think smoothman is the one causing confusion,a scammer,looking for who to duped.I am assure he has not seen mma before.Fool.

One Love.
Pappy2000
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by surveyProf(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
asiwaju:

@surveyProf,

lieber Kollege,vielen dank für ihre Unterstützung,es ist unfassbar wenn du jemanden helfen will und du krieg nur schimpfworte zuruck,Herr smoothman wollte nach österreich kommen und als illegale,hier bleiben,er glaubt es ist sehr leicht hier bei uns in österreich,aber wie wir alle wissen,es stimmt uberhaupt nicht,es gibt hier jeder menge arbeitlose,viele Nigerianische Drogen-dealer(leider)viele falsche asylwerber und viele koffer wie Herr Smoothman.

ich hoffe leute wie er bekommt keine visum in Abuja,weil es gibt keine triftige grund ihm eine visum zu geben,er ist ein lugner und ein falsche mensch.

Danke noch einmal für ihre beitrag und schönen tag wünsche ihnen noch,

lg,

Asiwaju.

Asiwaju

Noch einmal vielen Dank für Ihren, um zu übergeben, und Anstrengung im Versuchen, eine Rolle eines großen Bruders im Leben von Smoothman leider zu spielen, glaubt er, dass Europa ein Bett von roses, nicht ist, so, wie Sie haben richtig gesagt, tun die meisten Nigerianer in Österreich heute Rauschgift und so viele ungesetzliche Tätigkeiten, er überlegt nicht, wie dabei ist, dort in Österreich zu überleben, haben Sie in Österreich seit so vielen Jahren gelebt, und Sie haben die Erfahrung mitzuteilen, dass jeder Körper kommt, merken Sie Herrn smoothman nicht er ist ein verwirrter Mensch. Erhalten Sie bitte den guten Job aufrecht und teilen Sie mit, dass Sie Nairalanders geben.
Noch einmal segnen Dank und Gott Sie.

Ich dought Smoothman gehe kein Tragen.

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by ayomidej(f): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
Honestly you go suffer for Spain past naija grin
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by kingson35: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2009
@Nairaland
I have been reading through the post on travelling to europe because i intend travelling so myself,but i dont like long talks about what asiwaju and smoothman are doing in the room,people no longer reply and share ideals due to their bad words,please i do advice the room to tell them to stop all this long talks.

@Asiwaju
You have given smoothman your own ideal but he doesnt want to accept it.i advice that you just ignore him.Simple.

@Smoothma
since you dont want to accept what asiwaju had told you then forget it and mind your own business let him mind his too, thanks
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2009
kingson35:

@Nairaland
I have been reading through the post on travelling to europe because i intend travelling so myself,but i dont like long talks about what asiwaju and smoothman are doing in the room,people no longer reply and share ideals due to their bad words,please i do advice the room to tell them to stop all this long talks.

@Asiwaju
You have given smoothman your own ideal but he doesnt want to accept it.i advice that you just ignore him.Simple.

@Smoothma
since you dont want to accept what asiwaju had told you then forget it and mind your own business let him mind his too, thanks

Your 1st post in Nairaland and quite sensible too. Welcome to NairaLand. Nairaland is like a free world you find everywhere. We disagree to agree, argue to establish the fact and we also catch some fun at the end, so no stress. By the way I wish you success in your plans to come to Europe. Please go about it the right way and I can assure you that you will be happier at the end. Cheers!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Scooby1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
My dear nairalanders,  I believe nairaland is a forum to educate and help ur fellow man/woman, but a tiny minority think it is ok to use it to scam others in need of help which I think we have to eradicate,  I know it is hard! But one by one we will expose them.  The post below is from smoothman AKA Desmond who according to him works with Starcomms as Web programmer.  Smoothman has been seeking information on how acquire visa to Europe for sometime now,  I have no problem with him seeking information but what  i dont get is why go to the job section and post a different story in order to deceive some else   Please  Mr Smoothman correct me if I am wrong and I will apologise!  Below is ur post  from the job section.

smoothman:

Hello Anderline
How are you doingI want to let you know that Oxford Hotel London is currently seeking workers all over the world.
Do email me on desmondduke4real@yahoo.com
and i will you how to go about me, Am currently in London

GudLuck
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ Thanks for posting that, Scooby.

The truth always comes out in the end. cool
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2009
Smoothman, tell me this is not true. If it is then you have just lost the little reservation I have for you. I hate crooks.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
@all,

i know from the begining that smoothman is a lying bigot and a despicable human being,we should continue to exposed people like him,i am sure he has more than 10 id on nairaland forum,his fellow scammers and brothers in crime will never find peace here,Enough is enough.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2009
@Scooby1
Hahahahaa.Look man,you are such a fool,how dare you call me a scammer,you said you saw my id in the job application section,please for your good information go through the official website of Oxford hotel before accusing people, http://www.oxfordhotellondon.co.uk/ a friend of mine told me that since i want to travel abroad and work,the best way to do it is to apply for a job here,she then told me about Oxford hotel and their workers needed advert,i applied and posted it on the job section for those who needed it to apply the same too,i included my email address there incase people who want to be applying with me needs assistance they can write to me.
So Mr Scooby1 you got to have a re-think and re-read before accusing people in a forum.
thanks

@Nairalanders

Please do go through the site,maybe write to them if you want so that you can be sure for yourself on what am talking about,I have better things to do other than come here to talk nonsense.
Godbless
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^How about your claim to be in London when you were in Nigeria? or were you in London then?
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Scooby1(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2009
@smoothman wayo man you are nothing but a conman! Looking for people to duped but u will not succeed. Smoothman you such a dunce every post you reply to or create is stored in your profile any member can look it up so when u busying trying to scam people with ur lies u are leaving trails behind u MUGU, TOO BAD THIS TIME AROUND NO MAGA WILL BE DROPPING FOR YOU OLOSHI.
Here is the link where u were telling another poster that you are in uk , stupid goat. While you are in nigeria hustling for visa to Europe!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=334350.msg4700698#msg4700698

@NAIRALANDERS

BEWARE OF SMOOTHMAN THE CONMAN
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by surveyProf(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2009
@ Smoothman ~ I took some time out to go through your postings via clicking on your name and also the links sent by Scooby 1, I found out that u were pretending to be in London, But much u do that YYY. Even if u were trying to help others.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by mygladness: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
smoothman:

@Scooby1
Hahahahaa.Look man,you are such a fool,how dare you call me a scammer,you said you saw my id in the job application section,please for your good information go through the official website of Oxford hotel before accusing people, http://www.oxfordhotellondon.co.uk/ a friend of mine told me that since i want to travel abroad and work,the best way to do it is to apply for a job here,she then told me about Oxford hotel and their workers needed advert,i applied and posted it on the job section for those who needed it to apply the same too,i included my email address there incase people who want to be applying with me needs assistance they can write to me.
So Mr Scooby1 you got to have a re-think and re-read before accusing people in a forum.
thanks

@Nairalanders

Please do go through the site,maybe write to them if you want so that you can be sure for yourself on what am talking about,I have better things to do other than come here to talk nonsense.
Godbless
You have been caught red handed, yet have the gut to call people names. I was going to challenge Asiwaju for being so hard on you, not knowing that the man had seen through you. If you want us to believe your defence on the above, what about the obvious lies that you are in London. Only God knows how much lies you have filled Nairalanders with in the past. God will continue to expose your likes on this forum.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by san26dy(f): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2009
THis wan na true "caught red handed".

Nairalanders, this is a lesson. Beware of Scammers!!!!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by vanesa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
@smoothman

I thought you were for real but now that you have been caught in a deceptful way i will say may you not find peace here.

An apology to those that i offended for taken side with him at the beginning
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
vanesa:

@smoothman

I thought you were for real but now that you have been caught in a deceptful way i will say may you not find peace here.

An apology to those that i offended for taken side with him at the beginning

Good boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by gogi(f): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2009
na wa o i don laugh my body break. I thought this was supposed to be an interactive section? Any guys pls play matter and if anyone thinks someone else is lying, that should be their business for you can only deceive yourself. I beg enough of all these throwing of insults, fights and insults.

@ mevis : i gat your digits, would holla you soon pls there are few things i would want to hear from you. thanks
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2009
Awww, Smoothman! I'm really disappointed by you. Why consume my precious time typing you about how to succeed regarding your travel plans? Now you are in london without my/anybody's concent? lol. Guy you bleeped up gan ni, Now i'm begining to believe that all agent here are fraudsters but you aren't an agent now abi are you? lol, Enjoy your London okay! But believe me NO victim here. Asiwaju you're matured enough to handle cases okay? Never give up at helping fellow men okay! You've really been insulted by MR smooth and probably others. But believe me, everyone aren't like him. And ofcourse you'll surely get your reward. God bless man, and you just chill okay, have the best fun over there in london mr dupekiss
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by newmusic: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2010
I WONDER WHY NIGERIANS ARE LIKE THIS,WE WILL NEVER GROW UP THIS WAY.
LATER WE SAY THE WHITE MEN ARE RACISTS.

DO WE HAVE TO INSULT AND ABUSE ALWAYS?

EVERY TIME NA FIGHT,WHY?

SOME PEOPLE ARE DISPLAYING THEIR IGNORANCE,SOME ARE DISPLAYING THEIR WISDOM,SOME ARE DISPLAYING THEIR PHILANTHROPY WHILE SOME ARE JUST TO ATTACK AND ATTACK!!! WHY WHY WHY ,BLACKS,WHAT IS OUR PROBLEM?

YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ADVICE FOR ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS,AFTER ALL THEY SAID A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

NOT INSULT AND ARGUMENT,LET ME ASK YOU,HOW DO WE REPRESENT OUR NAIJA NATION OUTSIDE.

I BET NOT THIS WAY AT ALL.

IT IS A CALL ON EVERYBODY,BE MATURE AND GROW!!!!PLS.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by strangest(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
i guess smoothman don hide, he don go create another username, buyer beware,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.