Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? (3851 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? by Wilgrea7(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Barristter07:
Wilgrea7

Jesus is NOT Yahweh neither is he the God of the Old Testament . see Act 3:13 for details

bro.. I've done research on this stuff.. I'll advise you to do the same.. there are also verses in the bible that attest to the divinity of Jesus.. here is my post from a similar thread

Wilgrea7:
there will always be scriptures in the bible supporting otherwise.. there are scriptures attesting to the divinity of Christ.. there are scriptures stating otherwise.. its all depends on personal opinion... as for me, i believe Jesus to be divine because majority of the verses attest to his divinity as opposed to the smaller amount of verses that say otherwise
Re: Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? by Barristter07: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

bro.. I've done research on this stuff.. I'll advise you to do the same.. there are also verses in the bible that attest to the divinity of Jesus.. here is my post from a similar thread

Dont mix things, Am not discussing divinity of Jesus with you, only Replying your earlier statement that Jesus is Yahweh .

Some humans going to heaven will also become sharers of Gods divine nature . does that make them Yahweh ?

That Jesus Has a Divine Nature doesnt make him the same person has Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ! that is my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Bishop Oyedepo Says On His Retirement After Adeboye Stepped Down / Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? / Why Do You Love And Worship God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.