Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities (2866 Views)

Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo / Gej Vs Gmb Campaign Rally Pictures (anambra And Imo) / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by cwk: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
Stop calling names-argumentum add hominem and discuss issues. UI is sound esp in Postgraduate studies.It was the 1st Uni in Nig but was affiliated to d uni london.Pls don't tear shirt over this fact.UNN became d 1st Indigenous univ.It planned its courses,was not affiliated to any sch.started THE G.s. or GST in Nigeria.1st to start African Philosophy in d WORLD,names such as Chike Obi,P.n Okeke,e.t.c. are its products.Bt all these schools are sick.Africana Library of Michigan State Univ(just dept lib)is bigger than unn lib which is d largest lib in Sub-saharan Africa.Rather than fight y not pray for a revolution in this country.
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by mekusxxx: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Nolongthing,

Which google are you using? The one made in Iseyin?

These are the results of a TRUE google search
Results 1 - 10 of about 224,000 for University of Nigeria Nsukka. (0.57 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 392,000 for University of Ibadan. (0.09 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 136,000 for obafemi awolowo university. (0.11 seconds)

No doubt, Ibadan is the most popular university in Nigeria, but the topic is not about which is more popular but which are the first federal and state universities in Nigeria.
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by nolongTing: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
mekusxxx:

Nolongthing,

Which google are you using? The one made in Iseyin?

These are the results of a TRUE google search
Results 1 - 10 of about 224,000 for University of Nigeria Nsukka. (0.57 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 392,000 for University of Ibadan. (0.09 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 136,000 for obafemi awolowo university. (0.11 seconds)

No doubt, Ibadan is the most popular university in Nigeria, but the topic is not about which is more popular but which are the first federal and state universities in Nigeria.

[size=13pt]

ha! ha! I used the Mighty Google situated in California you stupid liar[/size]

Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by nolongTing: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
ha! ha! they've all gone quiet - they are scared of FACTS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^
dont get your hopes up too soon.
i think theyre just offline. undecided
dont worry, theyll be back. lol wink
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by mekusxxx: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2009
Google Advanced Search

WebHide optionsShow options, Results 1 - 10 of about 224,000 for University of Nigeria Nsukka. (0.12 seconds)
Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Search ResultsWelcome to UNNUNN - University of Nigeria Nsukka. , University of Nigeria(UNN) begins training on TERP10 the SAP Integrated Business Process on the SAP R/3 technology. ,
www.unn.edu.ng/ - Cached - Similar
University of Nigeria Nsukka | Home
University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN), located in South East Nigeria, ,
www.unn.edu.ng/home/
Admission
logo University of Nigeria Nsukka. Tuesday, 10 November 2009 ,
www.unn.edu.ng/index.php/admission
More results from unn.edu.ng »

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=University+of+Nigeria+Nsukka&btnG=Google+Search&rlz=1R2PCTC_enUS347&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by mekusxxx: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2009
Nolongthing,

Your computer na pentium 1 unable to do advanced search. Sorry, poor man.
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by mekusxxx: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2009
Loser grin
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24am On Nov 12, 2009
I wonder what name u'll rebrand yourself when you're banned again. Maybe mekuslogoat.

Bloody retard!
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by mekusxxx: 4:21am On Nov 12, 2009
Semi idi (Semi nyash). Are you one of the Oba carnibals? Bloody urchin
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by nolongTing: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2009
mekusxxx:

Nolongthing,

Your computer na pentium 1 unable to do advanced search. Sorry, poor man.

ha! ha! either you have been smacked on the head with an exaust pipe from your spare parts shop and turned mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

or

your mamas nash is so wide and square it keeps blocking your vision when you try to look at your computer screen   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even your link proved me right  grin grin grin my advice to you is admit you love Yoruba people and try hard for the next 5 years to gain admission to Obafemi Awolowo University or Ibadan Uni so you can move out of that smelly hut you are living in.
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by Afam4eva(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Unibadan rules. I think UNN is better than UI in engineering, OAU Ife is better than UI in law, Unilag is better than UI in mass communication. In every other discipline, it is UI all the way in Nigeria.

Ibadan is better simply because you attended the school. If it was another Igbo VS yoruba topic now you'll be on your igbo side, na wa for human being.
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by ezeagu(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2009
I don't know what all this fuss is about here, I see non of these universities in the top 1000 list of Universities. http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2009/results/500plus
Re: Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities by pcicero(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
ezeagu:

I don't know what all this fuss is about here, I see non of these universities in the top 1000 list of Universities. http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2009/results/500plus

Thank you jare. This mekuslogan is just a lousy clown. I'm sure people are beginning to avoid his threads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Makes N180m From Traffic Offenders In A Year / Nigeria Not In Top 10-most Corrupt Countries Of The World - Good News Or Bad New / Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.