Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React (1872 Views)

Video: Pope Francis Kisses Nun After Asking Her 'calm Yourself, I Won't Bite / Nigerian Muslims End 2017 Ramadan Fast, Declare Sallah / God Send Snakes To Bite Israelites (2) (3) (4)

Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Igboid: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2016
•Allah gives and takes power

By Haroon Balogun

Early Wednesday when the news filtered in that 70-year-old Republican candidate, Donald Trump who made fiery anti-Islamic rhetoric a key part of his campaign has emerged the 45th American President elect, to succeed Mu-Barrak Obama, some Muslims across the country expressed shock, apprehensive of what would become the fate of their love ones, friends and relatives who are Muslims. But many others dismissed the fear saying Trump can’t carry out his threat adding that Trump’s bite was not a potent as his bark.

Opinion polls before Election day had given Clinton a slim lead, but the stunning result came in early Wednesday to give victory to Trump, thereby setting the stage for a drastic reordering of politics in United States.

With Trump as President of the world’s greatest power, many Muslims world-over are perturbed by his homophobic and xenophobic remarks during his campaign recently.

Last year December, Trump made a scathing remark about Islam, sparking anger among the world’s 1.5 billion followers of Islam when he called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States after a mass shooting in California, saying he would kick out Muslims from America.

About 30 percent of Nigerians in America are Muslims.

Some Muslims who spoke to Facing the Kaaba on Wednesday when Trump defeated Hillary Clinton said: “I can’t believe Americans would vote this man who was not paying tax and without remorse said he was smart for evading tax. I cant believe this! It’s shocking!,” said AbdulHameed Olawale, a Muslim and Lagos based IT expert. But I want to see how he will carry out his threat because America like any other great country is an institution. One man cannot dictate for the whole of America,” he stated.

Another Muslim cleric who does not want his name in print called Facing the Kaaba from Abuja saying: “It is horrifying. Somebody talking about World Peace lost the election to somebody talking about war with Muslims. Somebody who is peaceful and accommodating lost the election to somebody with xenophobic policy.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Igboid: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Somebody who is more patriotic lost to somebody who is not paying tax. It is a surprise win. It is disturbing, but I know Allah knows why he won. Almighty Allah gives and takes power. I want to see how he will chase out Muslims from his country. Mallam Haroon, Let’s see how event will unfold,” he said.

“Yes I may be nervous but Allah gives power and He takes it at will. My take on whatever Trump intends to do is in Quran 99: 7-8 “Then shall anyone who has done an atom’s weight of good, shall see it! And anyone who has done an atom’s weight of evil, shall see it.”

Another Muslim, Ustaz AbdulWaheed Olowo said: “Right now, I want to see how Trump will work his talk on Muslims. He will first have to flush out all American Muslims though a minority out of America. We will then see what the reaction of other world leaders when he bans other Muslims from all over the world from entering US. I want to believe it is just a mere political statement meant only to win votes, it is a difficult thing to do. Besides, no leader worth his position will do anything to provoke a war, hatred and anger of people. But if he does it, we will all see the end result. So, I think those campaign talks would not be translated into tough xenophobic policies.”

The Quran says: “Say: “O Allah! Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power..”

However, if this growing nervousness is based on the fact that tough anti-Islamic policies under Trump presidency could provoke more anger and breed violence, then global peace and world economic development is under threat if the US President elect make good his election promise.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/trump-cant-bite-nigerian-muslims-react/
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by chiefobdk(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
I think they re scared

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by jcross19: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Igboid:
Somebody who is more patriotic lost to somebody who is not paying tax. It is a surprise win. It is disturbing, but I know Allah knows why he won. Almighty Allah gives and takes power. I want to see how he will chase out Muslims from his country. Mallam Haroon, Let’s see how event will unfold,” he said.

“Yes I may be nervous but Allah gives power and He takes it at will. My take on whatever Trump intends to do is in Quran 99: 7-8 “Then shall anyone who has done an atom’s weight of good, shall see it! And anyone who has done an atom’s weight of evil, shall see it.”

Another Muslim, Ustaz AbdulWaheed Olowo said: “Right now, I want to see how Trump will work his talk on Muslims. He will first have to flush out all American Muslims though a minority out of America. We will then see what the reaction of other world leaders when he bans other Muslims from all over the world from entering US. I want to believe it is just a mere political statement meant only to win votes, it is a difficult thing to do. Besides, no leader worth his position will do anything to provoke a war, hatred and anger of people. But if he does it, we will all see the end result. So, I think those campaign talks would not be translated into tough xenophobic policies.”

The Quran says: “Say: “O Allah! Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power..”

However, if this growing nervousness is based on the fact that tough anti-Islamic policies under Trump presidency could provoke more anger and breed violence, then global peace and world economic development is under threat if the US President elect make good his election promise.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/trump-cant-bite-nigerian-muslims-react/
but saudi arabia is denying christians visa abi? Go and check angola, japan and you will know is possible all what they need to is to bring severe law that will frustrate the muslims , no one will tell the muslims to pick race.

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hypocritical islamists...they're shitting in dia pants already. So wat of saudi arabia, afghanistan n other islamic countries dat vilify pple of other faiths? I guess its normal abi. Una neva see anything yettongue

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by annunaki2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
"Allah gives and take power"

The above statement means that Allah is playing a very cruel joke on Muslims by giving power to a man who is outspoken against the evil Muslim agenda. But the real joke is on Muslims that Allah has deceived into believing they are the best off creations yet they keep flocking to infidel lands in their millions to seek a better life whilst Muslim lands remain backwards owing to the shackles of islam.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by plappville(f): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

The above statement means that Allah is playing a very cruel joke on Muslims by giving power to a man who is outspoken against the evil Muslim agenda. But the real joke is on Muslims that Allah has deceived into believing they are the best off creations yet they keep flocking to infidel lands in their millions to seek a better life whilst Muslim lands remain backwards owing to the shackles of islam.

Honestly speaking, allah has deceived them right from day one through Muhammad. They are living in deception. It hurts me to watch news on how Muslims in the middle East are suffering, especially the children.

No food for the surviving civilians in Syrian. Children witness horrible events at a very tender age. All they do is cry allah arkuba. Allah is no where to be found. The Arabs are the most violent set of people.

No peace in their lands. Much of the news reporting and analysis of the Middle East seems to lurch from one problem/crises to another. All we hear is bomb blast in the German embassy in Afghanistan, mass Hunger in Aleppo, civilians death toll in Irak nearly double from September to October, severe health risks in girls and women in Mosul, mass grave in Mosul, health damage in Yemen, Isis kill dozens, terrorist attack outside the region carried out by a muslim/arab, Palestine teen stabbed an Israeli to death or worse Saudi Arabian has clashed with Iran ...all in the Middle East. From one people, one religion and one god called Allah.

When i said they are cursed some muslims accused me of hate. Dont they see what i see? I dont hate a human being. I just hate Islam because i see satan in islam.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by CoolUsername: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

You and plappville have no chill when it comes to Islam smiley.

Is there a specific reason why?

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by annunaki2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
plappville:

Honestly speaking, allah has deceived them right from day one through Muhammad. They are living in deception. It hurts me to watch news on how Muslims in the middle East are suffering, especially the children.

No food for the surviving civilians in Syrian. Children witness horrible events at a very tender age. All they do is cry allah arkuba. Allah is no where to be found. The Arabs are the most violent set of people.

No peace in their lands. Much of the news reporting and analysis of the Middle East seems to lurch from one problem/crises to another. All we hear is bomb blast in the German embassy in Afghanistan, mass Hunger in Aleppo, civilians death toll in Irak nearly double from September to October, severe health risks in girls and women in Mosul, mass grave in Mosul, health damage in Yemen, Isis kill dozens, terrorist attack outside the region carried out by a muslim/arab, Palestine teen stabbed an Israeli to death or worse Saudi Arabian has clashed with Iran ...all in the Middle East. From one people, one religion and one god called Allah.

When i said they are cursed some muslims accused me of hate. Dont they see what i see? I dont hate a human being. I just hate Islam because i see satan in islam.

Reading the quoran is enough to know that Islam is from Satan but iff one is not opportune to or patient enough to read through the trash, the fruits Islam bears provides overwhelming evidence in this regard. Just looking at the state of the Muslim world and even the hate permeating from real Muslims is enough evidence that the spirit of Islam is a contrary spirit.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by plappville(f): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

Reading the quoran is enough to know that Islam is from Satan but iff one is not opportune to or patient enough to read through the trash, the fruits Islam bears provides overwhelming evidence in this regard. Just looking at the state of the Muslim world and even the hate permeating from real Muslims is enough evidence that the spirit of Islam is a contrary spirit.

True talk.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by annunaki2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
CoolUsername:

You and plappville have no chill when it comes to Islam smiley.

Is there a specific reason why?

Reason being that Islam is by far the worst thing that as happened to mankind. It's a plague that as been killing and destroying lives for the past 1,400 years and hundreds of millions of lives have been lost to this plague and many more till this very day. The most annoying thing is that it's built on glaringly obvious lies but the ability of the plague to thoroughly brainwash it's victims is legendary.

I do this in my own little way to make the world a better and safer place for us to live in because I believe the more we expose the fraud Islam is, the more muslims will renounce Islam thereby reducing the feedstock for Islamic terrorism.

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by abduljabbar4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
jcross19:
but saudi arabia is denying christians visa abi? Go and check angola, japan and you will know is possible all what they need to is to bring severe law that will frustrate the muslims , no one will tell the muslims to pick race.

Lol you are here wishing countries will ban Muslims from entering places you can't even afford to go there. Islam shall conquer the world. Its currently the fastest rising religion and christianity, its rival is losing to atheismgrin so I understand why you are like that
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by CoolUsername: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

Reason being that Islam is by far the worst thing that as happened to mankind. It's a plague that as been killing and destroying lives for the past 1,400 years and hundreds of millions of lives have been lost to this plague and many more till this very day. The most annoying thing is that it's built on glaringly obvious lies but the ability of the plague to thoroughly brainwash it's victims is legendary.

I do this in my own little way to make the world a better a safer place for us to living because I believe the more we expose the fraud Islam is, the more muslims will renounce Islam thereby reducing the feedstock for Islamic terrorism.

While I'm opposed to all religion, I see the you're making. Extreme Islam is violent, a good chunk of the 'moderates' advocate such violence. It seems to reject all forms of change and insists on staying put in 850AD.

But I still feel it is important to treat people on a case-by-case basis and try to separate the idea from the person. Meaning you can hate Islam without hating Muslims.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by abduljabbar4(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

I do this in my own little way to make the world a better a safer place for us to living because I believe the more we expose the fraud Islam is, the more muslims will renounce Islam thereby reducing the feedstock for Islamic terrorism.
Lol, how many Muslims have you converted so far I can count how many people left christianity since the creation of NL.
Even if there are lies in Islam, I can tell you that its hundreds of times better than christianity. Your bible contains so many biolent verses. Adolf hitler can be said to have gotten inspiration from david and moses. You kill innocent children by calling them witches and most of the crimes today are commited by christians

Your only frustration is that studies have shown that it will soon overtake christianity which is losing a lot to atheismgrin

Take heart bro

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by abduljabbar4(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

So why did your own god allow hitler to massacre the jews? Anyway I will leave the atheists to ask you these questions
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by annunaki2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol you are here wishing countries will ban Muslims from entering places you can't even afford to go there. Islam shall conquer the world. Its currently the fastest rising religion and christianity, its rival is losing to atheismgrin so I understand why you are like that

Yes we know that the bolded is what islam's demonic agenda. Is all about and Allah too weak to do it on his own is depending on cowardly terrorists to do his dirty work for him. But guess what? They have been failing for 1,400 years and would continue to fail until Islam is wiped off the surface of this earth. We are now in the information age and all of islam's dirty and evil secrets are being exposed on the Internet on a daily basis resulting in millions leaving Islam yearly cheesy

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by annunaki2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
CoolUsername:

While I'm opposed to all religion, I see the you're making. Extreme Islam is violent, a good chunk of the 'moderates' advocate such violence. It seems to reject all forms of change and insists on staying put in 850AD.

But I still feel it is important to treat people on a case-by-case basis and try to separate the idea from the person. Meaning you can hate Islam without hating Muslims.

It's Islam I hate with a passion and not muslims. I have Muslim friends and relatives, what I ffeel ffor them is pity and not hatred afterall they are only poor victims of a Arab supremacist evil ideology.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bunch of hypocritical people.

They all voted and supported a WOMAN with their petrodollars all because she promised to give Islam a solid footing in America. But tell them to allow a woman have common basic rights like driving in Saudi Arabia then hell will break loose.

Look at the way they are all calling for Trump's head cos he said he will deport Muslims who are mostly terrorist and prevent the bringing in of Syrian terrorists disguised as refugees. When are they ever going to react to the Islamic terrorists who are the reason why Trump made those statements? NEVER

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

It's also funny that countries where you find the best of mankind, like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt etc, couldn't accept Syrian refugees who are also the best of mankind. grin

The people who are the best of mankind had to cross a dangerous sea so as to get to the land of the infidels for shelter. grin

These same best of mankind are now raping, stabbing and bombing the land that offered them help when their fellow best of mankind rejected them.

Islam should check itself.

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
plappville:

They have Al Jazeera but you will never see the cable TV station show any good news of invention from the middle east. That's cos they are none to be seen.

Just imagine, the Taliban just bombed and killed 6 people in a German embassy today. It's all over Al Jazeera.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by jcross19: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

in your dream.do you know most islamic refugees triping to europe are loosing their faith.

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Demmzy15(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The guy doesn't know that Islam is growing religion in Japan. grin

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/11/japan-rich-muslim-past-present-2014112115633107534.html

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
jcross19:
in your dream.do you know most islamic refugees triping to europe are loosing their faith.
Yes,they are. It's all because they are in a free world where they can stop being Muslims without the fear of being beheaded like in Muslim countries. But that mosque rat you quoted doesn't know that.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by jcross19: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Yes,they are. It's all because they are in a free world where they can stop being Muslims without the fear of being beheaded like in Muslim countries. But that mosque rat you quoted doesn't know that.
help me talk to him .
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/11/japan-rich-muslim-past-present-2014112115633107534.html
Look at how happy you are.

But can you allow another religion the same kind of breathing space you get? No

Mind you, the population is small according to the article. 120,000 out of 127Million japanese.

"In the absence of official statistics on Muslims in Japan, demographic estimates range from between 70,000 to 120,000 Muslim residents with about 10 percent of that number being Japanese, in a country with an overall population of more than 127 million."

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Demmzy15(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
[s]Look at how happy you are.

But can you allow another religion the same kind of breathing space you get? No

Mind you, the population is small according to the article. 120,000 out of 127Million japanese.

"In the absence of official statistics on Muslims in Japan, demographic estimates range from between 70,000 to 120,000 Muslim residents with about 10 percent of that number being Japanese, in a country with an overall population of more than 127 million."[/s]
Is it that you don't understand simple English? I said Islam is growing in Japan unlike many years before in which Islam was almost no existent.

At times, I seriously don't how you guys think. Very disgusting!
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by Jay542(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who America epp

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by chuose2: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
We dont need Trump to bite.

We simply need him to set us free from this islamic useless govt, which Obama & Adeboye gave us with the help of the regretting Tinubu.
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by abduljabbar4(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
annunaki2:

Yes we know that the bolded is what islam's demonic agenda. Is all about and Allah too weak to do it on his own is depending on cowardly terrorists to do his dirty work for him. But guess what? They have been failing for 1,400 years and would continue to fail until Islam is wiped off the surface of this earth. We are now in the information age and all of islam's dirty and evil secrets are being exposed on the Internet on a daily basis resulting in millions leaving Islam yearly cheesy

Please keep up with your exposuregrin 7 people converted to Islam last week in kaduna including 2 millionaires

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by abduljabbar4(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

Allahu Akbar! No wonder they get heart attack whenever Islam is mentioned. They are now foolishly thinking that Muslims not entering America will deter the growth of Islamgrin

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Allahu Akbar! No wonder they get heart attack whenever Islam is mentioned. They are now foolishly thinking that Muslims not entering America will deter the growth of Islamgrin
You are happy your religion of peace is growing in a foreign land that chose to accommodate you with tolerance. But can't you allow half of that tolerance in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Algeria, Iran and other Islamic nations? No.

Do you think Islam would have grown to that extent in Japan had it been they treated it the same way Islam does to other religions?

Intolerant religion.

Thirty-three REVERTED To Islam In One Night! / An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. / The Deception Of Simple Faith In The Finished Work Of Christ.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93