Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React (1875 Views)

Video: Pope Francis Kisses Nun After Asking Her 'calm Yourself, I Won't Bite / Nigerian Muslims End 2017 Ramadan Fast, Declare Sallah / God Send Snakes To Bite Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You are happy your religion of peace is growing in a foreign land that chose to accommodate you with tolerance. But can't you allow half of that tolerance in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Algeria, Iran and other Islamic nations? No.

Do you think Islam would have grown to that extent in Japan had it been they treated it the same way Islam does to other religions?

Intolerant religion.

Channel your efforts on keeping your faithfuls cos everyday we get a new atheist from christianity. Thanks to the bible and the likes of tb joshua
Re: Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React by alBHAGDADI: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Channel your efforts on keeping your faithfuls cos everyday we get a new atheist from christianity. Thanks to the bible and the likes of tb joshua
Am glad cos we don't have to behead them or lay fatwa on their life when they leave our religion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar / Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian / Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.