Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. (1525 Views)

The Revival We Need For Our Generation. / 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
MISHIGAS!

Akin1212:

Like I said, you're just a foolish human being.

So as a medical health worker, when you have malaria, you just fast for 3 days and 3 nights and you don't take malaria drugs? And fasting confers immunity for you for every 30 days?

That is exactly correct- that was my practice for thirty years.

I do not practice Fasting at this time because I incurred a condition that I require more than Fasting alone to cure- and I need time off work to implement it.

Drugs are completely unnecessary against MALARIA, if one FASTS.

The FOOD that feeds the BODY also feeds Parasitic Illnesses.

When one Fasts, the body accesses its reserves to feed its cells, but Parasites do not have access to THAT resource, and so can starve to death from that alone.

MALARIA is not the only illness that is cures/immunized against through Fasting.

Neither can you catch Cold for weeks after Fasting for merely three days and three nights.

. PSALM 107:17-22.

17. Fools because of their Transgression,
and because of their Iniquities,
are afflicted.
18. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat;
and they draw near unto The Gates of Death.
19. Then they cry unto The LORD in their Trouble,
and He Saveth them out of their Distresses.
20. He sent His Word,
and Healed them,
and delivered them from their Destructions.
21. Oh that men would praise The LORD for His Goodness,
and for His Wonderful Works to the Children of Men!
22. And let them sacrifice
The Sacrifices of Thanksgiving,
and declare His Works with rejoicing.

BY THE END OF THE NINETEENTH CENTURY, THE GENERAL CONSENSUS AMONGST OYINBO MEDICAL DOCTORS WAS THAT THEY KNEW VASTLY MORE THAN THE IGNORANT AUTHORS OF THE BIBLE.

"Look at the nonsense in The Bible," they scoffed. "It says here, that that "Jesus" fellow went FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS WITHOUT EATING! In a Wilderness! Those ignorant laymen don't know that that is SCIENTIFICALLY-IMPOSSIBLE! He would have died of thirst in about TEN DAYS! His Gastro-Intestinal Tract would have FUSED TOGETHER! He would have gone MAD with HUNGER, and he would have been TOO WEAK TO EVEN MOVE! He would have DIED in that Wilderness- SCIENCE HAS PROVED IT!"

Finally, a Christian Doctor TANNER was grieved at all this pompous talk, and announced that he would volunteer himself as a test-subject.

"I will Fast," he said, "and you will monitor me."

He predicted that he would not suffer during the Fast, that he would be as fit as he ever was, OR FITTER.

The key, he said, was in the detail of the Scripture:

. MATTHEW 4:1-2.

THEN was Jesus led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.

1. THAT THE LORD WAS HUNGRY MEANT THAT HE WAS A MAN, DOING NOTHING SUPERNATURAL TO ENABLE HIMSELF TO FAST.

2. That the Scripture specifically said that he was hungry AFTER forty days and nights meant that he was NOT hungry during the Fast.

3. That he was only HUNGRY, and not THIRSTY after forty days and nights of Fasting meant that he had been drinking water the whole time.

There would have been springs and streams in the Wilderness with which he could have satisfied his thirst.

If one does not drink at least 1.25 litres of water while Fasting, death by Kidney Failure would ensure as from the 7th day.

I personally know of two Pastors who so died on the 7th days of their Fasts.

Doctor Tanner fulfilled all of his predictions.

During one experiment, he lifted a heavy chair overhead, to demonstrate that he was still strong- or stronger than before he began the fast.

He went on to Fast forty days twice more. His last forty-day Fast was when he was in his eighties.

His grey hair began growing out black!

[See: THE FASTING PRAYER, by Franklin Hall.]

Akin1212:
Instead of being a lab assistant, why don't you consider a career in pastoring so that you can stop using modern drugs and be telling your brethren to cure malaria with fasting. I cannot even bother to set you straight by typing epistles, you're not worthy of such time and knowledge. Your foolhardiness no be here. Stop being a fool dude, at this your age?

WHEN YOU IGNORANT KIDS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING, YOU JUST WRITE POMPOUSLY, BLUFFING THAT YOU KNOW THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT.

Instead of thanking someone for giving you good advice, you respond with abuse.

It is not only me you insult, but my God, and all who follow him.

How long would it take you to GOOGLE Fasting on the Internet, and verify what I have so generously told you?

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

BUT YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO WICKED TO IMAGINE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

The greatest Christian Proponent of Fasting in recent decades was FRANKLIN CAREY HALL.

He was arguably singlehandedly responsible for the great Pentecostal Revival that broke out after WORLD WAR II, because he was the leading Fasting and Prayer Preacher. The great Miracle Workers of the latter 20th Century had thousands of people praying fervently for the success of their Ministries. But nobody cared about THEM- all the Glory went to the "great" Ministers.

The mighty TOMMY LEE OSBORN Ministry began because T.L. OSBORN, who was a failed Missionary to INDIA, and returned to America sick, happened to read Brother Hall's most famous book, and went on a 21-day Fast, and *saw* "JESUS."

He was struck with the realization: "JESUS IS ALIVE! WHEN I PRAY, HE CAN HEAR ME!"

He then went to a WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM Service- considered the greatest Healing Prophet of the 20th Century.

He heard a Voice consistent with The Voice of God speaking to him, personally:

"AS I WAS WITH ALEXANDER DOWIE, I WILL BE WITH YOU!
AS I WAS WITH SMITH WIGGLESWORTH, I WILL BE WITH YOU!
AS I WAS WITH WILLIAM BRANHAM, I WILL BE WITH YOU!"

He went out and travelled around the World, preaching The Gospel with instant Healings.

He was one of the first to FILM Miracle Healings for others to see.

These productions are still available today from his Ministry- though some of them have been uploaded to the Internet.

He wrote a glowing testimonial to Franklin Hall and made mention of him in his book.

All the Full Gospel Healers were organized under the auspices of the GORDON LINDSAY Ministry.

This organization was called "THE VOICE OF HEALING."

Members included WILLIAM BRANHAM, ORAL ROBERTS, T.L. OSBORN, FRANKLIN HALL, and several others.

At some point, it was decided to OSTRACIZE Franklin Hall- on grounds of "HERESY."

He was a UNITARIAN- he believed that there was only ONE GOD- and that that one God was JESUS CHRIST.

WILLIAM BRANHAM believed the same thing, but was not ostracized.

Others were TRINITARIANS- they believed in the Traditional THREE PERSONS- ONE GOD model of the ANATHANSIAN CREED, or whatever they call it- God: The Father, God: The Son, God: The Holy Ghost which is also wrong- and NOT what GOD Commanded us to believe in.

I THOUGHT IT STRANGE THAT ALL THE MINISTRIES THAT OSTRACIZED FRANKLIN HALL ALSO DEEMPHASIZED FASTING.

Without his Teaching on Fasting, The Full-Gospel Pentecostal Church gradually fell into corruption and materialism.

. MATTHEW 17:14-21.

14. And when they were come to the Multitude,
there came to him a certain man,
kneeling down to him,
and saying,

15. "Lord, have Mercy on my son:
for he is lunatick, and sore vexed:
for ofttimes he falleth into the Fire,
and oft into the Water.
16. “And I brought him to thy Disciples,
and they could not cure him."

17. Then Jesus answered and said,

"O Faithless and perverse Generation,
how long shall I be with you?
How long shall I suffer you?
Bring him hither to me.”

18. And Jesus rebuked the Devil;
and he departed out of him:
and the child was cured from that very Hour.

19. Then came the Disciples to Jesus apart,
and said,

"Why could not we cast him out?"

20. And Jesus Said unto them,

"Because of your Unbelief:
for verily I Say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH AS A GRAIN OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"REMOVE HENCE TO YONDER PLACE;"

AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING SHALL BE
IMPOSSIBLE UNTO YOU.'

21. "Howbeit this kind goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

I LEARNED BY CHANCE THAT THE PRACTICE AMONGST AMERICANS WAS TO DEMAND PAYMENT FOR THE USE OF ONE ANOTHER’S IDEAS.

Someone like T.L.OSBORN could be said to owe the entirety of his success to FRANKLIN HALL.

If you research his ORIGINAL Testimony, you will find that that is exactly the case.

It is not a stretch of the imagination to say that T. L. Osborn would not even have been ALIVE, if it were not for FRANKLIN HALL teaching him Fasting. However, he surely never did anything for Franklin Hall besides talk.

Since they would not want us to know how shallow-minded they were, I am sure that the Full Gospel Movement disfellowshipped Franklin Hall because he demanded Financial compensation and recognition from their Ministries for his contribution.

This was later used on KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN, who plagiarized E.W. KENYON'S writings without crediting him, nor financially-compensating his family. They finally sued him for it.

Kenneth E. Hagin wrote a book on Fasting that was total bull(*Bleep!*) he confessed that HE HAD ONLY FASTED AS LONG AS THREE DAYS AND NIGHTS IN HIS LIFE- because he "ALWAYS GOT WHAT HE WANTED BY THE THIRD DAY."

I was disgusted to read that. It tells us that his WANTS were very MEDIOCRE and SELF-CENTRED.

However, getting to know about his life- he did tend to ramble some- I know that that is a LIE, because something happened when he was trying to build his RHEMA BIBLE TRAINING CENTER- he ran out of money, and was going to forfeit the land, or something like that, if he did not finish the project by a certain time, and for some reason, money was not flowing in.

He had hitherto taught that BORROWING MONEY WAS A SIN: therefore, he borrowed money SECRETLY.

It came to light, of course. A 501(c)3 Tax-Deductible Church is completely accountable, therefore it was inevitable that malicious spies would find out about this loan, and expose him.

Therefore, Kenneth E. Hagin was obliged to publicly confess the truth of what he had done.

This would have been the time of my first suspicion that SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT WITH THE FAITH DOCTRINE: if the Great Kenneth Hagin, a man who said that he had seen God on His Throne, and been to Heaven with Jesus, could not "DO THE IMPOSSIBLE" with HIS Faith, what hope did the rest of us have?

But it was years later that he wrote his arrogant booklet on Fasting, that contributed to my leaving Organized Christianity.

[See: A COMMONSENSE GUIDE TO FASTING, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

Therefore, advances to the Faith made in different Churches to not get shared, because they hate one another- there is no way to sugarcoat that fact- and do not want a situation where the can be liable to remit millions of dollars to the Minister whose work they plagiarized without their written permission.

Therefore, there are things that you will hear from one Preacher, that another Preacher will not verify, because they don't have the copyright on it, and do not want to give credit to a competitor- even if they were DEAD.

FRANKLIN HALL TESTIFIED IN A TRACT- AFTER FORTY YEARS' EXPERIENCE AS A PREACHER OF FASTING- THAT FASTING CURED 98% OF DISEASES, AND 98% OF FUNCTIONAL AILMENTS.

I tend to think that someone like that would have to know what he was talking about.

BESIDES THE SPIRITUAL USE OF FASTING:

. MATTHEW 6:16-18.

16. "Moreover when ye fast, be not,
as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear unto men to fast.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

17. "But thou, when thou fastest,
anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not unto men to fast,
but unto thy Father which is in Secret:
and thy Father, which seeth in Secret,
shall reward thee Openly."

THE IMMEDIATE REWARD OF FASTING IS THE CURE OF AILMENTS BY:
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by Akin1212(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

That is exactly correct- that was my practice for thirty years.

I do not practice Fasting at this time because I incurred a condition that I require more than Fasting alone to cure- and I need time off work to implement it.

Drugs are completely unnecessary against MALARIA, if one FASTS.

The FOOD that feeds the BODY also feeds Parasitic Illnesses.

When one Fasts, the body accesses its reserves to feed its cells, but Parasites do not have access to THAT resource, and so can starve to death from that alone.

MALARIA is not the only illness that is cures/immunized against through Fasting.

Neither can you catch Cold for weeks after Fasting for merely three days and three nights.

. PSALM 107:17-22.

17. Fools because of their Transgression,
and because of their Iniquities,
are afflicted.
18. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat;
and they draw near unto The Gates of Death.
19. Then they cry unto The LORD in their Trouble,
and He Saveth them out of their Distresses.
20. He sent His Word,
and Healed them,
and delivered them from their Destructions.
21. Oh that men would praise The LORD for His Goodness,
and for His Wonderful Works to the Children of Men!
22. And let them sacrifice
The Sacrifices of Thanksgiving,
and declare His Works with rejoicing.

BY THE END OF THE NINETEENTH CENTURY, THE GENERAL CONSENSUS AMONGST OYINBO MEDICAL DOCTORS WAS THAT THEY KNEW VASTLY MORE THAN THE IGNORANT AUTHORS OF THE BIBLE.

"Look at the nonsense in The Bible," they scoffed. "It says here, that that "Jesus" fellow went FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS WITHOUT EATING! In a Wilderness! Those ignorant laymen don't know that that is SCIENTIFICALLY-IMPOSSIBLE! He would have died of thirst in about TEN DAYS! His Gastro-Intestinal Tract would have FUSED TOGETHER! He would have gone MAD with HUNGER, and he would have been TOO WEAK TO EVEN MOVE! He would have DIED in that Wilderness- SCIENCE HAS PROVED IT!"

Finally, a Christian Doctor TANNER was grieved at all this pompous talk, and announced that he would volunteer himself as a test-subject.

"I will Fast," he said, "and you will monitor me."

He predicted that he would not suffer during the Fast, that he would be as fit as he ever was, OR FITTER.

The key, he said, was in the detail of the Scripture:

. MATTHEW 4:1-2.

THEN was Jesus led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.

1. THAT THE LORD WAS HUNGRY MEANT THAT HE WAS A MAN, DOING NOTHING SUPERNATURAL TO ENABLE HIMSELF TO FAST.

2. That the Scripture specifically said that he was hungry AFTER forty days and nights meant that he was NOT hungry during the Fast.

3. That he was only HUNGRY, and not THIRSTY after forty days and nights of Fasting meant that he had been drinking water the whole time.

There would have been springs and streams in the Wilderness with which he could have satisfied his thirst.

If one does not drink at least 1.25 litres of water while Fasting, death by Kidney Failure would ensure as from the 7th day.

I personally know of two Pastors who so died on the 7th days of their Fasts.

Doctor Tanner fulfilled all of his predictions.

During one experiment, he lifted a heavy chair overhead, to demonstrate that he was still strong- or stronger than before he began the fast.

He went on to Fast forty days twice more. His last forty-day Fast was when he was in his eighties.

His grey hair began growing out black!

[See: THE FASTING PRAYER, by Franklin Hall.]

WHEN YOU IGNORANT KIDS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING, YOU JUST WRITE POMPOUSLY, BLUFFING THAT YOU KNOW THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT.

Instead of thanking someone for giving you good advice, you respond with abuse.

It is not only me you insult, but my God, and all who follow him.

How long would it take you to GOOGLE Fasting on the Internet, and verify what I have so generously told you?

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

BUT YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO WICKED TO IMAGINE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

The greatest Christian Proponent of Fasting in recent decades was FRANKLIN CAREY HALL.

He was arguably singlehandedly responsible for the great Pentecostal Revival that broke out after WORLD WAR II, because he was the leading Fasting and Prayer Preacher. The great Miracle Workers of the latter 20th Century had thousands of people praying fervently for the success of their Ministries. But nobody cared about THEM- all the Glory went to the "great" Ministers.

The mighty TOMMY LEE OSBORN Ministry began because T.L. OSBORN, who was a failed Missionary to INDIA, and returned to America sick, happened to read Brother Hall's most famous book, and went on a 21-day Fast, and *saw* "JESUS."

He was struck with the realization: "JESUS IS ALIVE! WHEN I PRAY, HE CAN HEAR ME!"

He then went to a WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM Service- considered the greatest Healing Prophet of the 20th Century.

He heard a Voice consistent with The Voice of God speaking to him, personally:

"AS I WAS WITH ALEXANDER DOWIE, I WILL BE WITH YOU!
AS I WAS WITH SMITH WIGGLESWORTH, I WILL BE WITH YOU!
AS I WAS WITH WILLIAM BRANHAM, I WILL BE WITH YOU!"

He went out and travelled around the World, preaching The Gospel with instant Healings.

He was one of the first to FILM Miracle Healings for others to see.

These productions are still available today from his Ministry- though some of them have been uploaded to the Internet.

He wrote a glowing testimonial to Franklin Hall and made mention of him in his book.

All the Full Gospel Healers were organized under the auspices of the GORDON LINDSAY Ministry.

This organization was called "THE VOICE OF HEALING."

Members included WILLIAM BRANHAM, ORAL ROBERTS, T.L. OSBORN, FRANKLIN HALL, and several others.

At some point, it was decided to OSTRACIZE Franklin Hall- on grounds of "HERESY."

He was a UNITARIAN- he believed that there was only ONE GOD- and that that one God was JESUS CHRIST.

WILLIAM BRANHAM believed the same thing, but was not ostracized.

Others were TRINITARIANS- they believed in the Traditional THREE PERSONS- ONE GOD model of the ANATHANSIAN CREED, or whatever they call it- God: The Father, God: The Son, God: The Holy Ghost which is also wrong- and NOT what GOD Commanded us to believe in.

I THOUGHT IT STRANGE THAT ALL THE MINISTRIES THAT OSTRACIZED FRANKLIN HALL ALSO DEEMPHASIZED FASTING.

Without his Teaching on Fasting, The Full-Gospel Pentecostal Church gradually fell into corruption and materialism.

. MATTHEW 17:14-21.

14. And when they were come to the Multitude,
there came to him a certain man,
kneeling down to him,
and saying,

15. "Lord, have Mercy on my son:
for he is lunatick, and sore vexed:
for ofttimes he falleth into the Fire,
and oft into the Water.
16. “And I brought him to thy Disciples,
and they could not cure him."

17. Then Jesus answered and said,

"O Faithless and perverse Generation,
how long shall I be with you?
How long shall I suffer you?
Bring him hither to me.”

18. And Jesus rebuked the Devil;
and he departed out of him:
and the child was cured from that very Hour.

19. Then came the Disciples to Jesus apart,
and said,

"Why could not we cast him out?"

20. And Jesus Said unto them,

"Because of your Unbelief:
for verily I Say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH AS A GRAIN OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"REMOVE HENCE TO YONDER PLACE;"

AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING SHALL BE
IMPOSSIBLE UNTO YOU.'

21. "Howbeit this kind goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

I LEARNED BY CHANCE THAT THE PRACTICE AMONGST AMERICANS WAS TO DEMAND PAYMENT FOR THE USE OF ONE ANOTHER’S IDEAS.

Someone like T.L.OSBORN could be said to owe the entirety of his success to FRANKLIN HALL.

If you research his ORIGINAL Testimony, you will find that that is exactly the case.

It is not a stretch of the imagination to say that T. L. Osborn would not even have been ALIVE, if it were not for FRANKLIN HALL teaching him Fasting. However, he surely never did anything for Franklin Hall besides talk.

Since they would not want us to know how shallow-minded they were, I am sure that the Full Gospel Movement disfellowshipped Franklin Hall because he demanded Financial compensation and recognition from their Ministries for his contribution.

This was later used on KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN, who plagiarized E.W. KENYON'S writings without crediting him, nor financially-compensating his family. They finally sued him for it.

Kenneth E. Hagin wrote a book on Fasting that was total bull(*Bleep!*) he confessed that HE HAD ONLY FASTED AS LONG AS THREE DAYS AND NIGHTS IN HIS LIFE- because he "ALWAYS GOT WHAT HE WANTED BY THE THIRD DAY."

I was disgusted to read that. It tells us that his WANTS were very MEDIOCRE and SELF-CENTRED.

However, getting to know about his life- he did tend to ramble some- I know that that is a LIE, because something happened when he was trying to build his RHEMA BIBLE TRAINING CENTER- he ran out of money, and was going to forfeit the land, or something like that, if he did not finish the project by a certain time, and for some reason, money was not flowing in.

He had hitherto taught that BORROWING MONEY WAS A SIN: therefore, he borrowed money SECRETLY.

It came to light, of course. A 501(c)3 Tax-Deductible Church is completely accountable, therefore it was inevitable that malicious spies would find out about this loan, and expose him.

Therefore, Kenneth E. Hagin was obliged to publicly confess the truth of what he had done.

This would have been the time of my first suspicion that SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT WITH THE FAITH DOCTRINE: if the Great Kenneth Hagin, a man who said that he had seen God on His Throne, and been to Heaven with Jesus, could not "DO THE IMPOSSIBLE" with HIS Faith, what hope did the rest of us have?

But it was years later that he wrote his arrogant booklet on Fasting, that contributed to my leaving Organized Christianity.

[See: A COMMONSENSE GUIDE TO FASTING, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

Therefore, advances to the Faith made in different Churches to not get shared, because they hate one another- there is no way to sugarcoat that fact- and do not want a situation where the can be liable to remit millions of dollars to the Minister whose work they plagiarized without their written permission.

Therefore, there are things that you will hear from one Preacher, that another Preacher will not verify, because they don't have the copyright on it, and do not want to give credit to a competitor- even if they were DEAD.

FRANKLIN HALL TESTIFIED IN A TRACT- AFTER FORTY YEARS' EXPERIENCE AS A PREACHER OF FASTING- THAT FASTING CURED 98% OF DISEASES, AND 98% OF FUNCTIONAL AILMENTS.

I tend to think that someone like that would have to know what he was talking about.

BESIDES THE SPIRITUAL USE OF FASTING:

. MATTHEW 6:16-18.

16. "Moreover when ye fast, be not,
as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear unto men to fast.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

17. "But thou, when thou fastest,
anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not unto men to fast,
but unto thy Father which is in Secret:
and thy Father, which seeth in Secret,
shall reward thee Openly."

Whether you practised it for 100 years doesn't change anything. In fact it speaks a lot of volumes about your cognitive dissonance. Since you knew that everything about diseases was written in the bible, why would you be a medical health worker for 30 years? Do medical health workers use the word of your useless God to treat patients?

The question is, do you use drugs to treat yourself of diseases and illnesses or you just fast? Your kind of person is so foolish that you cannot be redeemed from the foolishness. Do you think wisdom is by age?

I don't want to lecture you but let me give you a quickie, malaria parasite needs glucose for its metabolism and it will always get it unless if external factors or drugs are used to kill the parasite. When we fast, we may reduce the rate of intake of glucose, but we cannot stop the rate of glucose production inside the body which will continue to feed the parasite. When we fast, we may reduce the symptoms of malaria, but fasting cannot cure malaria because all other biomolecule monomers in the body can be converted to glucose through specific metabolic pathways, But you wouldn't know that, would you?

The body needs energy to continue functioning, the energy is gotten from glucose, in the absence of this energy, the cells will die, hence fasting is not advised because you cannot fast until all the parasites are dead, you will also die. Many people have died from malaria illness, in fact, this illness was once an epidemic. If your God now designed fasting as a way to cure malaria, why didn't he announce it? If your God even designed fasting that has also killed many people to cure illnesses, go and tell him that he is a failure. There are more effective ways to cure malaria, besides the fact that fasting is useless.
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
[CONTINUED FROM ORIGINAL POST:]

1. STARVING THEM TO DEATH.

Most Disease organisms rely on the over-abundance of food in the body- specifically, a substance called GLYCOGEN, which consists of GLUCOSE bonded together with FAT. This is found in the LIVER, MUSCLES, and BLOODSTREAM.

It takes THREE DAYS to deplete this from the body, forcing it to go to its backup reserve- which is the fat stored in the Adipose tissue.

The Chemical Nature of the body changes significantly to an environment aggressively hostile to disease organisms.

They die from either the changed Chemical Environment- which can also kill the Host without adequate water-irrigation- or else BEING EATEN AS FOOD by the body at this point.

2. PURIFYING TOXIC RESIDUE FROM THE BODY.

The body has a normal level of toxic waste products stockpiled in it, that cannot leave the body because there is so much of it.

The those wastes that are Water-Soluble find their way out of the body via SWEAT, URINE, and FAECES.

Those that are OIL-SOLUBLE get stored in the FAT- and can stay there for life,if that fat is not removed.

Therefore, the first week of Fasting can be the worst time of one's life, because these toxic substances come out into the bloodstream after the Glycogen Reserve is depleted. By the 7th day, however, something marvelous happens:SO MUCH TOXIC WASTE IS REMOVED AT LAST, THAT THE EXCRETORY SYSTEM BEGINS TO DISPOSE OF IT FASTER THAN IT CAN BE REINTRODUCED INTO THE BLOODSTREAM!

. ISAIAH 40:28-31.

28. Hast thou not known?
Hast thou not heard,
that The Everlasting God, The LORD,
The Creator of The Ends of the Earth,
fainteth not, neither is weary?
There is no searching of His Understanding.
29. He giveth Power to the faint;
and to them that have no Might
He increaseth Strength.
30. Even the youths shall faint
and be weary,
and the young men shall utterly fall:
31. But they that wait upon
The LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.

WHEN THE EAGLE GETS OLD- FLOWN THROUGH A FEW STORMS TOO MANY; EXECUTED TOO MANY POWER-DIVES AND U-TURNS- IT FLIES OFF SOMEWHERE, NESTS DOWN, AND TEARS OUT ALL ITS BATTERED FEATHERS AND RIPS ITS CLAWS OUT- FINALLY KNOCKING ITS OWN BEAK OFF.

Obviously, it looks pretty pathetic doing this, and is going to be completely helpless and silly-looking.

But, in due course of time, all of its feathers, its claws, and beak will grow back- and it will be like a brand-new Eagle- ready for action!

HUMANS CAN DO SOMETHING SIMILAR- BY FASTING.

It is unwise to test the limits of what one can do while Fasting, because all one's energy is coming from the Fat being converted into KETONES.

It is possible, with excessive effort, to deplete the amount of energy available in the body, to the point where ORGANS SUFFER.

That can cause ORGAN FAILURE, permanent injury, and even DEATH.

LOW levels of EXERTION, however, can be sustained indefinitely.

For instance, one can walk or run enormous distances, without being tired- if one does not overdo it.

That is because FATIGUE-POISONS in the body are disposed of faster than they can pile up to levels where they begin to impair performance.

3. FREEING UP HEALING RESOURCES IN THE BODY.

As much as 50% of the bloodstream is engaged in digesting meals.

That is blood not available for the tasks of Healing the body.

In Fasting, this blood is free to aid in Cleansing and Healing the Body.

Without toxic wastes holding it back, the body is free to Heal itself of things that it could not handle before.

Therefore, the FASTING body can even Heal itself of CANCER- for FREE.

MEDICAL DOCTORS ARE NOT TAUGHT FASTING- because there is NO MONEY in it.

if a Doctor were to use FASTING to cure their Patients, they could not only lose their license to practice Medicine- THEY COULD GO TO JAIL.

Therefore, if you want to Fast, you cannot expect a Doctor (with a job,) to help you. If anything goes wrong- and things CAN go wrong- IT'S THEIR ASS! They are NOT trained to HELP you do this.

You will not find this taught in Medical School or University Science Class.

Researchers generally report what their Sponsors tell them to find.

So you cannot seriously expect any Scientific Body or Medical Institution to tell you the whole Truth about Fasting.

Before trying to go on a Fast of more than three days, you have to have done your research.

It is stupid to go on a Fast, and then start finding out how to end the Fast.

The first time I fasted three days, I broke the Fast on a threepenny loaf of bread, a leg of chicken, and a bottle of Coke and felt fine all day.

I thought I was going to DIE that night!

If I had eaten the bone, as I normally did, I should have surely died.

After 72 hours without eating, the Gastro-Intestinal Tract shuts down, and Gastric Juice is no longer secreted.

THAT IS WHAT STOPS YOU FROM FEELING HUNGRY FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR FAST.

Therefore, the ability to eat food must be restarted VERY VERY CAREFULLY, or else you WILL be injured.

Hunger NORMALLY returns after the Fat supply has been depleted- BUT THIS DOES NOT ALWAYS HAPPEN.

If it does return, it is on a par with NARCOTICS WITHDRAWAL PANGS.

By the way- did I mention that FASTING CURES NARCOTICS ADDICTION as soon as THREE DAYS.

TEN DAYS guarantees permanent freedom, but THREE DAYS breaks the hold of HEROIN or TOBACCO.

During the 1970s Heroin problem, the only way to deal with an addict quickly was to lock them up for three days, and play music in headphones with the volume up, or something- because the Heroin Addict would say ANYTHING to get you to open the door and let them out, so that they can get another fix. They could also be undergoing real torture in there, convulsing and vomiting as the Poison works its way out of their bodies. This was called the "COLD TURKEY" procedure.

IF YOU CAN CONTROL YOURSELF DURING THE RETURN OF HUNGER, YOU MUST BE A PERSON WHO CANNOT BE BROKEN.

If you cannot... you are simply not trustworthy.

To break the Fast properly, you have to understand that the other problem with your Gastro-Intestinal Tract is that all the benign Bacteria that used to carpet it, preventing harmful Bacteria from getting into your body are now dead, and must be replaced very carefully.

The best food to restart the Gastro-Intestinal Tract is 250mls of 50% diluted fresh Citrus Juice as meals for three days.

Then 250mls of normal-strength fruit juice for the next three days.

Then fresh fruits for the next three days.

Then salads and soft boiled vegetables for the next three days.

Then ordinary meals in sensible proportions- but NO MEAT, FISH, EGGS, nor MILK for the same number of days one Fasted.

This is a rough guide, but you still need to read testimonies of people who have dome this PROFESSIONALLY to be sure of procedures and pitfalls.

Some very wicked people will claim to have eaten ordinary meals to break their Fasts.

I know one lady who was in CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM, and she told me about their great Saints who Fasted for seven days and seven nights in their churches, until breaking their Fasts on the seventh day.

I asked her what they ate to break their Fasts.

"Ordinary food," she said, "Rice and Dodo..."

"They're lying," I told her. "There is no way that they Fasted SEVEN DAYS- and broke it with THAT!"

I repeated this testimony to a nephew of the late CAC Church's BABALOLA, and he told me his experience- he fasted seven days, once, and broke his fast with a plate of beans.

"What happened next?" I asked him.

"I CRAWLED to the Pastor's house," he answered, "and said: "PRAY FOR ME- I'M DYING!!!"

You will not be able to SAFELY eat normal food for WEEKS after a long Fast- be mentally prepared for that!

Remember that this is an exercise of SELF-DISCIPLINE- not FUN.

[See: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD Thru Prayer and Fasting, by Franklin Hall.
THE MIRACLE OF FASTING, by Paul and Patricia Bragg.]

[Concluded.]
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by TV01(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
I really enjoyed this write-up and, if I didn't fast already, it would possibly have inspired me to.

I've fasted for years, but more as a health nut than a Christian, although one seemed to feed the other - no pun intended.
I used to fast for a couple of days - over weekends was typical for me - Friday nights till Monday mornings. I always felt re-invigorated after.

Then, and for a confluence of reasons, I started to look into longer fasts. I had seen things and it had been on my radar, but only in a peripheral manner.

But as is my wont, as it came more into view, I decided to look into further into it. Like a lot of people I'd always thought a longer period would be literally starving myself and something that would be quite challenging. Obviously from the bible, I had no doubts it could be done and, of the spiritual and physical benefits.

So I did the research. Read about fasting in various traditions, studied the science behind it, and then let the idea sink in as I mentally prepared myself. Then promptly forgot about it cheesy!

Then one day with bank holiday Easter coming up - which meant 4 whole days off work, I decided to go for it. I figured that I'd be over the worst ahead of resuming work at what would be a very busy time.

I like simplicity, clean lines, so adopted a plain water-only strategy. Long short I completed 10 days, lost loads of weight - which wasn't actually an aim, but felt great afterward.

It's now pretty much embedded and I do it periodically, my longest being 14 days. Whilst health was always a big driver for me, it does drive you spiritually deeper of itself. The aim in future is to focus more on the period as a spiritual endeavour, which is my overall bent anyway - it will be Easter again in a month or so grin

I agree with the breaking protocols, although I don't follow them as laid down. General advice is to stay on juices, fruits and veg for as long as the fast lasted. I typically do a day of fruit, then fruit and smoothies and by the 3rd day I'm on to fish and veg. No ill effects, although I wasn't as moderate the first few times grin. I appreciate for longer fasts it may be more important to go with the standard advice.

Lot's of nuance and detail but I'll stop with the broad outline for now. Let the scoffers scoff. I have one at work who, not having read the history, studied the research or tried it himself, casually derides it - we are all entitled to our opinion, informed or otherwise.

Best
TV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 6:08am On Feb 20, 2019
SHALOM!

One is always happy to see one's point-of-view validated.

Except when the validation is a lie.

TV01:
I really enjoyed this write-up and, if I didn't fast already, it would possibly have inspired me to.

I've fasted for years, but more as a health nut than a Christian, although one seemed to feed the other - no pun intended.
I used to fast for a couple of days - over weekends was typical for me - Friday nights till Monday mornings. I always felt re-invigorated after.

Then, and for a confluence of reasons, I started to look into longer fasts. I had seen things and it had been on my radar, but only in a peripheral manner.

But as is my wont, as it came more into view, I decided to look into further into it. Like a lot of people I'd always thought a longer period would be literally starving myself and something that would be quite challenging. Obviously from the bible, I had no doubts it could be done and, of the spiritual and physical benefits.

So I did the research. Read about fasting in various traditions, studied the science behind it, and then let the idea sink in as I mentally prepared myself. Then promptly forgot about it cheesy!

Then one day with bank holiday Easter coming up - which meant 4 whole days off work, I decided to go for it. I figured that I'd be over the worst ahead of resuming work at what would be a very busy time.

I like simplicity, clean lines, so adopted a plain water-only strategy. Long short I completed 10 days, lost loads of weight - which wasn't actually an aim, but felt great afterward.

It's now pretty much embedded and I do it periodically, my longest being 14 days. Whilst health was always a big driver for me, it does drive you spiritually deeper of itself. The aim in future is to focus more on the period as a spiritual endeavour, which is my overall bent anyway - it will be Easter again in a month or so grin

I agree with the breaking protocols, although I don't follow them as laid down. General advice is to stay on juices, fruits and veg for as long as the fast lasted. I typically do a day of fruit, then fruit and smoothies and by the 3rd day I'm on to fish and veg. No ill effects, although I wasn't as moderate the first few times grin. I appreciate for longer fasts it may be more important to go with the standard advice.

Lot's of nuance and detail but I'll stop with the broad outline for now. Let the scoffers scoff. I have one at work who, not having read the history, studied the research or tried it himself, casually derides it - we are all entitled to our opinion, informed or otherwise.

Best
TV

I was born in England, and English is my first language.

I know somewhat of how Oyinbos talk and think.

How they use language, act and react.

As opposed to Africans.

This essay was not written by a locally-educated Nigerian.

A quick glance over his earlier posts implies that it is not plagiarized, as I immediately believed, being consistent with other posts written.

I am not familiar with this author at all, but I doubt that his Testimony will add anything to my credibility at this time.
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by TV01(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2019
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
One is always happy to see one's point-of-view validated.
Except when the validation is a lie.
Greetings. I wasn't validating your POV, just sharing my experience

oaroloye:
I was born in England, and English is my first language.
So was I , so is it.

oaroloye:
I know somewhat of how Oyinbos talk and think.
Probably not too different to non-Oyinbos in some respects grin

oaroloye:
How they use language, act and react.
As opposed to Africans.
I am not opposed to Africans. I am one

oaroloye:
This essay was not written by a locally-educated Nigerian.
I did have some schooling in Nigeria

oaroloye:
A quick glance over his earlier posts implies that it is not plagiarized, as I immediately believed, being consistent with other posts written.
Me plagiarize? Never. It's possibly the worst literary crime going. I personally hate unauthorised editing more. At least plagiarism is a form of imitation. I sometimes plagiarise my own work - often wonder that it was me that wrote it grin.

oaroloye:
I am not familiar with this author at all, but I doubt that his Testimony will add anything to my credibility at this time.
LIke I said, I wasn't looking to validate or add credibility, just share.

Has fasting changed your grey hairs black? I find it slows hair growth.

Cheers
TV

1 Like

Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
SHALOM!

TV01:

Greetings. I wasn't validating your POV, just sharing my experience

THE AKIN1212 NUTTER WAS TELLING US THAT ACCORDING TO HIS THEORY, FASTING TO CURE SICKNESS AND DISEASE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Your Testimony of Fasting up to 14 days- more than long enough to cure MALARIA- supports my Testimony.

TV01:

Probably not too different to non-Oyinbos in some respects grin

OYINBOS THINK ENTIRELY DIFFERENTLY FROM AFRICANS!

They have had over 1,000 years of brainwashing to believe that they are Christians. "Normal" Africans think that Idols of Wood, Clay, Stone, etc. are superior to PEOPLE. "Therefore they do not care that millions of Africans DIE- because there are still rocks, trees, clay and stuff left."

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

If an Oyinbo Politician was exposed in rigging an election, their own followers would reject them- even lynch them.

If a Nigerian Politician rigged the Election, their people would applaud their cleverness.

Someone stole my boss' laptop last week.

I advised him to go to the Fine Arts Department, and describe the person he saw leaving our lab with it hidden in a magazine, he held casually, until they could get his facial features down, and we can start looking for this (*Bleep!*)ard!

"NEVER TELL AFRICANS TO DO SOMETHING THEY CAN'T DO- THEY'LL GO SULLEN ON YOU!" (Warning to L. Ron Hubbard on his first visit to Zimbabwe.

[See: ABOUT RHODESIA, by L.Ron Hubbard.]

He couldn't do that.

TV01:

I am not opposed to Africans. I am one

You spent time in England, but were not born there?

English is not your first language?

I was not accusing you of being opposed to Africans, but comparing your thought processes with those of locally-raised Africans.

TV01:

I did have some schooling in Nigeria

Then you should know how very differently they think and talk.

TV01:

Me plagiarize? Never. It's possibly the worst literary crime going. I personally hate unauthorised editing more. At least plagiarism is a form of imitation. I sometimes plagiarise my own work - often wonder that it was me that wrote it grin.

LIke I said, I wasn't looking to validate or add credibility, just share.

That is a simple procedure for us: THEM?

Not so much.

Also, the idea of Fasting 14 days:

"For WHAT? Am I MAD?!?"

TV01:

Has fasting changed your grey hairs black? I find it slows hair growth.

Cheers
TV

NO AMOUNT OF FASTING WILL CHANGE GREY HAIR BLACK!

FASTING will make it GROW OUT Black.

My hair used to be almost all-WHITE- like 75%.

After my second 10-day Fast, at age 42, I lost all my grey hair.

I was accused of dyeing it.

So I waited until my hair was white again.

That took twelve years.

I found >3 week FASTING made my facial hair grow; I could never grow a beard before. I read that it increases TESTOSTERONE production.
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by TV01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
THE AKIN1212 NUTTER WAS TELLING US THAT ACCORDING TO HIS THEORY, FASTING TO CURE SICKNESS AND DISEASE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Your Testimony of Fasting up to 14 days- more than long enough to cure MALARIA- supports my Testimony.
I wouldn't describe him as nuts, more as passionate but misguided - and somewhat constricted grin. I absolutely believe fasting would deal with malaria. Not that I can testify to that in an empirical fashion.

oaroloye:

OYINBOS THINK ENTIRELY DIFFERENTLY FROM AFRICANS!

They have had over 1,000 years of brainwashing to believe that they are Christians. "Normal" Africans think that Idols of Wood, Clay, Stone, etc. are superior to PEOPLE. "Therefore they do not care that millions of Africans DIE- because there are still rocks, trees, clay and stuff left."

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

If an Oyinbo Politician was exposed in rigging an election, their own followers would reject them- even lynch them.

If a Nigerian Politician rigged the Election, their people would applaud their cleverness.

Someone stole my boss' laptop last week.

I advised him to go to the Fine Arts Department, and describe the person he saw leaving our lab with it hidden in a magazine, he held casually, until they could get his facial features down, and we can start looking for this (*Bleep!*)ard!

"NEVER TELL AFRICANS TO DO SOMETHING THEY CAN'T DO- THEY'LL GO SULLEN ON YOU!" (Warning to L. Ron Hubbard on his first visit to Zimbabwe.

[See: ABOUT RHODESIA, by L.Ron Hubbard.]

He couldn't do that.
You'd be surprised. Not sure there is that much different and what there is, is due to some degree to history and environment. It's why many Africans excel here. I am not counting yours truly amongst that number cheesy

oaroloye:
You spent time in England, but were not born there?

English is not your first language?

I was not accusing you of being opposed to Africans, but comparing your thought processes with those of locally-raised Africans.

Then you should know how very differently they think and talk.

That is a simple procedure for us: THEM?

Not so much.
I was born and mostly raised in England. And yes, it is my first language. Blessed to have spent time in Nigeria and experienced the culture and education system.

oaroloye:
Also, the idea of Fasting 14 days:

"For WHAT? Am I MAD?!?"
Maybe not, but there are some ailments that lengthier fasts can deal with. Between days 8 & 10 my stomach was bubbling? On day 11, I passed something that I cannot describe on a family forum grin

oaroloye:

NO AMOUNT OF FASTING WILL CHANGE GREY HAIR BLACK!

FASTING will make it GROW OUT Black.

My hair used to be almost all-WHITE- like 75%.

After my second 10-day Fast, at age 42, I lost all my grey hair.

I was accused of dyeing it.

So I waited until my hair was white again.

That took twelve years.

I found >3 week FASTING made my facial hair grow; I could never grow a beard before. I read that it increases TESTOSTERONE production.
Isn't changing black and growing out black essentially the same thing? Colour is from the root.

Oga, if you've done 10 days, 14 days isn't that much of a stretch. Do you follow any faith type protocols during fasting?

Absolutely agree about the testosterone production. It can literally go through the roof. Totally unconsidered and unexpected side-affect. Na madam dey suffer am grin

Cheers
TV
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by ThothHermes: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is the first time I'm seeing this guy agreeing with anyone on anything even if partially.

Do you know that he is a flat-earther too TV01?

He also believes the moon landings were fake and that the Holocaust was a hoax.
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by TV01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
ThothHermes:
This is the first time I'm seeing this guy agreeing with anyone on anything even if partially.

Hi Dude,

No, my first time of engaging with Mr. Oaroloye. Although I may have in the past. Almost 13 years on NL. I often get monikers mixed up, forget, and of course they is multi-monikering to factor in.

Sir, literally all flat-earthers would once have been "ball" earthers. How's the journey?

I agree on the moon landings. In short, I don't actually believe it's possible. Did you follow-up on the supposed landing on the dark side of the moon by China? All CGI imagery. I haven't researched the holocaust. I don't bother with things that don't touch my faith. Much like the 9/11 theories.

Cheers

TV
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
SHALOM!

ThothHermes:

IT IS INSULTING TO SAY: "HE BELIEVES-" AS THOUGH COMPLETE VIDEO DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE WERE NOT PRESENTED IN EVERY INSTANCE!

I show from The Bible, that ACCORDING TO THE LAW, RAPE is not a Sin: that is reported as: "OAROLOYE SAYS THAT RAPE IS NOT A SIN!"

I am painted as a villainously wicked fellow, who calls for the Rape of Women and Girls- whereas I was the only one who had a Doctrine that PROTECTS females from Rape!

What I learned two years ago, is that NAIRALANDERS DO NOT FEAR GOD. They do not come to the assistance of people who put their lives and reputations on-the-line, to get important Truths out in the open.

All my Posts are here on Nairaland, and I have deleted none of them.

QUOTE THE POST WHERE I EVER SAID THAT I BELIEVED IN THE FLAT EARTH THEORY!

Why are people allowed to just LIE on people here, whereas others get banned for telling the Truth- I was.

My account is subject to banning, should I Post twice in the same hour.

For what?

For telling the Truth about the wicked False Prophet TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and his demented minion, SCIENCEWATCH, who FALSELY ACCUSED a RIVAL NIGERIAN PROPHET, expatriate in SOUTH AFRICA: TIMOTHY OMOTOSO.

Who was accused of PEOPLE TRAFFICKING and RAPING 40 GIRLS.

SUPERMAN couldn't Rape 40 girls!

But this man, through whom Divine Power flowed to perform Miracles of even RAISING THE DEAD, was railroaded to PRISON- with nobody doing anything to stop it.

Don't you know that THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES to standing by, while injustice is being done to others?

TV01:

Hi Dude,

No, my first time of engaging with Mr. Oaroloye. Although I may have in the past. Almost 13 years on NL. I often get monikers mixed up, forget, and of course they is multi-monikering to factor in.

I AM A CHRISTIAN.

I would NEVER hide my identity; that is what The Bad Guys do.

TV01:

Sir, literally all flat-earthers would once have been "ball" earthers. How's the journey?

I studied the STATIONARY EARTH THEORIES, and stuck with the CONCAVE EARTH Ball Earth Theory espoused by LORD STEVEN CHRIST- who unfortunately also believes himself to be the 7th Reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

He did not develop the Theory himself, but adopted the ZETECTIC ASTRONOMY Beliefs of a Cultist named CYRUS TEED.

The Hebrew for "Cyrus" is "KORESH."

The name of his Church was MOUNT CARMEL.

This means that the 1993 WACO, TEXAS MASSACRE was in order to divert attention from the remarkable CONCAVE EARTH Theory.

Scrutiny would eventually expose NASA.

NASSA is HEBREW for DECEPTION. (It is in The Bible.)

TV01:

I agree on the moon landings. In short, I don't actually believe it's possible. Did you follow-up on the supposed landing on the dark side of the moon by China? All CGI imagery. I haven't researched the holocaust. I don't bother with things that don't touch my faith. Much like the 9/11 theories.

Cheers

TV

I lost interest in the Chinese Space Programme when I saw a video of a faked Chinese Spacewalk, and saw Air Bubbles in the simulation pool they were using.
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by ThothHermes: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Muttleylaff
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by MuttleyLaff: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Muttleylaff
ThothHermes
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by ThothHermes: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
ThothHermes
This is Ranchhoddas. I have been asking for your opinion since. Is the earth flat?
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by MuttleyLaff: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
This is Ranchhoddas. I have been asking for your opinion since. Is the earth flat?
I found out it was you, after I checked the moniker profile and saw the telling sign it was you, but I shrugged it off thinking, its an imposter or someone else fancying and so taking a shine to the ID. Thanks for the heads up.
My shitt is not that soft enough to boldly yet discuss if the earth is flat or spherical, I have pitched tent with the latter

1 Like

Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by ThothHermes: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I found out it was you, after I checked the moniker profile and saw the telling sign it was you, but I shrugged it off thinking, its an imposter or someone else fancying and so taking a shine to the ID. Thanks for the heads up.
[b]My shitt is not that soft enough to debate if the earth is flat or spherical

I see you have clarified your comment. I wanted to know what you thought about someone using the Bible as an anchor to insist the earth is flat. I am starting to question all I think I know.
https://www.nairaland.com/4684499/believer-christ-believe-flat-earth/2#75887265

Muttleylaff
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by MuttleyLaff: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
I see you have clarified your comment. I wanted to know what you thought about someone using the Bible as an anchor to insist the earth is flat. I am starting to question all I think I know.
https://www.nairaland.com/4684499/believer-christ-believe-flat-earth/2#75887265
Muttleylaff
My dearest and amiable friend, I clarified my comment so as not to be accused of being self-conceited and big-headed but I do know that, in the past, I had pulled up others, believing in the earth being flat, just as like in pulling up others, believing in 21st centuary speaking in tongues and the few false teachings about it, believing in staged miracles, believing there is evil in and something wrong with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, believing in spreading and promoting obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing, believing in angels being sons of Gods and even worse that they married and women and impregnated tem with babies, but up to this moment I did a quick search in vain, to find the comment I made. I will continue searching and persevere to find it. I will find the post.

Simple straightforward questions you need to ask TV01 are:
1/ Does he believe that Jews were gassed, or is that with Kraków and Auschwitz fakes and/or hoaxes?
2/ Will a ship, with inexhaustible supply of fuel, tip, overturn and fall suddenly or not, at the opposite alleged far other end of a flat earth?
Or if he walks continously in a straight line, will he sooner or later fall off the earth after getting to the edge of the flat earth?
3/ Ask him to provide, all his bible verses that he interpretes the bible being flat with and lets all together examine them each.
4/ Ask him, why did the Roman Catholic Church have a paradigm shift on this subject?
5/ If the earth is flat, ask him to explain why it is evening now in Australia, when it is morning now where we both are?
6/ Ask him to provide where Jesus said the earth is flat, so I can show Jesus implying the opposite

TV01, you do know, by the way that we have an unfinished business together. I haven't forgotten nor abandoned it, it's just that I am just trying to catch up with it on my queue of priorities and other things cropping getting distracted from it. It hurts not yet being able to continue with it, but soon, soon will.

1 Like

Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by ThothHermes: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2019
^^^^ TV01
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by TV01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
^^^^
TV01
Holá.

Apologies, I was unable to respond being the recipient of a spambot ban wink. The "eaten" post #12 directly under your callout to MuttleyLaff
below, was mine.

I'm finding NL weirdly unstable. Having to log in multiple times. Being kicked out whilst quoting/posting/modifying etc. I've learnt to c&p my responses just in case tongue. It's enough to turn one into a conspiracy theorist grin.

Let's do it here, so as not to derail Mr Oarloye' thread - https://www.nairaland.com/5043603/which-bible-story-bible-passage

Cheers
TV
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by ThothHermes: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
TV01:

Holá.

Apologies, I was unable to respond being the recipient of a spambot ban wink. The "eaten" post #12 directly under your callout to MuttleyLaff
below, was mine.

I'm finding NL weirdly unstable. Having to log in multiple times. Being kicked out whilst quoting/posting/modifying etc. I've learnt to c&p my responses just in case tongue. It's enough to turn one into a conspiracy theorist grin.

Let's do it here, so as not to derail Mr Oarloye' thread - https://www.nairaland.com/5043603/which-bible-story-bible-passage

Cheers
TV
Copy that. You are right. The site needs an upgrade.
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2019
SHALOM!

ThothHermes:

There is Evidence to suggest that the Earth is CONCAVE- namely, the STARTRAILS, which reverse at the Equator. That is why I do not believe in FLAT EARTH, despite the fact that the evidence does lean in that direction.

CONCAVE EARTH.

STEVEN CHRISTOPHER'S CONCAVE EARTH COMPILATION. (7 hours 51 mins!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM

DYSON SPHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IoG2qi6E0

FLAT EARTH.

200 PROOFS THE EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL, by Eric DuBay. (2 hours!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79Hj8XUNFM

IF THE EARTH WERE SPHERICAL, WHY IS NASA (Hebrew for DECEPTION,) FAKING ITS EARTH AND PLANETARY PHOTOS?
Re: The Revival Of Fasting In Modern Pentcostal Christianity. by Desemond: 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks for your informative piece of writing. I enjoyed it. I'll like to complement your points of views with those on https://bestofchristianity.com/

(1) (Reply)

Rethinking Atheism: Existence Of God / Apostle Michael Orokpo Trending Messages / Christianity is Dicey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.