Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? (15668 Views)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / What Have You Done For Nigeria And What Has Nigeria Done For You / Nigeria At 56. What Has Nigeria Achieved Since Independence? Funny Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
As Per What Nigeria Have Done For Me
Nigeria haven't done anything for me.

As For What I've Done For Nigeria
I have tolerated Nigeria enough. angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by naijamakossa(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Yian1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cheh naija don baff? aff
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Jay542(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing

Nothing. Answer to both questions
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by SSkillzzz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigeria Has Done alot for Me

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

2)I'm a Beneficiary of GEJ's YouWin Programme cool

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

What I've done for Nigeria?

1) I Pay My Taxes regularly cheesy

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria? grin

just trying to understand when GEJ turned to a country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Charleschidera(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Coming back to comment
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mercichoco(f): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
what naija has done for me: 1. i benefited hugely from the sure-p program 2. she gave me a job what i ve done: 1. humanitarian services to her citizens 2. pay my taxes

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Promismike(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
hi
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by omobs(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
walahi,Nigeria have not done anything for me fa,and I hv done enough for her,I pay my tax,I served under the rain and in the sun, BT she have not done anything for me,no good road,no water,no light Infact nothing

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by jmoore(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
An army officer flogged me. angry That's what Nigeria did for me.

What I have done for Nigeria? By being a responsible citizen na. I no try?

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where do i start?
Nigeria has made me a stronger person.
Nigeria brought out the hustle spirit in me which i never knew i had,
Nigeria has shown me the real unity in diversity

What more can i say? I was born in Nigeria for a reason
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Horlorlardaey: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
i have help nigeria by being a good citizen, better compatriots

nigeria is my father land
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
I'm currently serving my fatherland (nysc) and I love it. she is not perfect but I'm enjoying relative peace

my major problem is the Nigeria senate. why do they have to ban MMM. when their poverty eradication programming is aimed at party members. wink
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I got 19800 every month for 1 year...

I worked my 455 off everyday for 1 year...

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mercichoco(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
woodcook:
those little child on NL that goes about insulting me. grin grin
Nigeria really caused you alot
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by jaheymezz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wait are y'all tryna ask me Hw niqeria take help me??

We all knw niqeria helps to build dat corrupt u Neva knew u had before

Hw I help niqeria??
Since niqeria no help me why who I help niqeria??
Na MMM we dey do??

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by ATERI(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has done everything for me and I have done everything for Nigeria, but it has not been enough!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Like seriously, I'm still on the lookout for what Nigeria has done for me. I pay light bills but no light, everything is corrupt .

I have helped Nigeria, at least, I have some people on my payroll.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by zanebaddo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
If i say what nigeria has done to me and how i want to pay her back.. Dem go ban me walahi

Useless cesspit.. Only good with demonic Sunnis, afonjasssss, extremists, blind bigots, animals in human skin. I spit on this shit!!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has done nothing for me.

I tried to do something for Nigeria by offering my self to the nation in terms of knowledge transfer, and i still got rejected by Nigeria due to nepotism.

Thank God for the other country that recognized my potential.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Downtownkush:
Nigeria hasn't done anything for me, it's a very stupid useless country that hides people's potential...I am glad my family left when I was a kid

Now what have I done for Nigeria? I occasionally send dollars to a cousin, that way it boosts their economy, apart from that, it's better if That country should split, very fruitless entity.

those who live in glass house don't throw stone. Donald trump won the election. you might thrown out soon. anyway. welcome in advance. (welcome to Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos smiley )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
woodcook:
The question is what has Nigeria done for the vast majority of her citizens? The answer is nothing, Nigeria has failed them in every front.

Personally Nigeria has done nothing for me, I not only pay my taxes but everyday I put my life on the line for Nigerians and those little child on NL that goes about insulting me. grin grin

lmaoooo!!!

This got me rotfl! cheesy
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
WinningSun:

those who live in glass house don't throw stone. Donald trump won the election. you might thrown out soon. anyway. welcome in advance. (welcome to Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos smiley )

I have an American passport, once again fvck your country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
The only thing the country has done for me is to be called a "Nigerian"
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by AroOkigbo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bolustic:
He also built the Second Niger Bridge too!!!
GEJ is the best
typical afonja!

6 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by tohchee96(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
lol .. Nigeria has done nothing but make me wish I was born elsewhere .. things go wrong here because the ones who have the final say on how things should go are lame and selfish ... yes they ( politicians have the final say cuz they're closer to power , the power needed for the change ) , yet they want to make us believe they have good intentions ....

the thunder wey go fire dem ..na MMM God put am
so e go grow ...

what have I done ?
advocate for means of national revival on social media
play my part as a citizen
obey the crooked law
pray it gets better in my lifetime..

and vow not to come here if there's a second coming
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy

Hilarious comments...Nigeria done suffer, let me keep reading. grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Gkemz: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has made me realize that certificate is nothing but a paper which cannot guarantee a successful future. Funny enough school dropouts are the ones making the wave and setting the pace. Many illiterates now employ graduates to manage their business empire and if you feel you're now bigger than them, you get immediate sack as there are other capable ones roaming the streets in search of that job even if the salary is slashed 50 percent.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by ngmgeek(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
What has Nigeria done for me?

Nigeria has really done a lot for me. I owe my success to my late parents and my country Nigeria.

What have I done for Nigeria?

I have an NGO foundation in Nigeria that is changing lives and assisting financially handicapped families. Unlike thousands of NGOs in Nigeria, my foundation privately funded. Every year, I take a portion of my earnings and give it away to families and individuals that are struggling financially and I have been doing this for many years mainly because of my love for Nigeria and Nigerians. 20 families benefit from my foundation every year. I visit Nigeria twice every year and connect with average people because I don't want to burn the bridges to my past. I love Nigeria with all my heart folks cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
shinarambo1:
Nigeria has done nothing for me.

I tried to do something for Nigeria by offering my self to the nation in terms of knowledge transfer, and i still got rejected by Nigeria due to nepotism.
I understand. grin cheesy
Jason1, please come and tell us what Nigeria has done for you. grin
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Downtownkush:

I have an American passport, once again fvck your country.

Bleep you. Bleep your passport. we love our country. we are going to build it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Hits N25.7trn, Rises By N3.3trn In One Year / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today / Don’t Mortgage Your Professionalism For Goodwill - IG Admonishes Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.