Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? (15700 Views)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / What Have You Done For Nigeria And What Has Nigeria Done For You / Nigeria At 56. What Has Nigeria Achieved Since Independence? Funny Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Caseless: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Luckymay:

Education is your right. And you paid for your university education. So obviously, Nigeria has done nothing for you.
you could as well help me by naming one country on earth where education is absolutely free. If there were no government established schools, I don't think the peanuts I paid them in the name of fees could have built me a personal school. I paid #19k as school fees throughout my university, and you think I've paid too much to get education?

I just checked your profile to see you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nukualofa: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:
cool

Nigeria gave me everything and I'm ready to give her my all.

At least, I attended a government primary school- free. Those days we used to have good LGEAs before invasion of private ones via Shagari's failure.

Above all, I'm a product of a federal university- isn't that enough? You know what it means for a nation to educate a citizen?

I owe Nigeria everything
I know you are a northerner so you can even give your life for Nigeria because of the quota system in place
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
winj:
Anyne who has had more children than they can cater for has actually not done anything but help destroy Nigeria!
That goes for a lot of Nigerian families!

U don turn GOD wey dey give pikin be that! Hiaa China no get population pass us, dem no geh beta country?! Bros, talk better biko
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:
a post from someone examined to have "cognitive dissonance".

Damn!! Shots fired(o_o)
By the way, I like ur oyibo e strong gan... Good riddance to his rubbish, nigga dey form Americana there!!!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Luckymay(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:
you could as well help me by naming one country on earth where education is absolutely free. If there were no government established schools, I don't think the peanuts I paid them in the name of fees could have built me a personal school. I paid #19k as school fees throughout my university, and you think I've paid too much to get education?

I just checked your profile to see you.
We are almost on the same page. Education is your right. Unless it's given for free (free meal inclusive) then it becomes what a country has done for you.
Another example to help drive my point is medical care. It is your right as well unless it's given for free. Same thing as good roads, transport means etc. Those things are your right as a citizen.
I sight you too... Caseless.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria gave me a two lovely parents

A strong primary education

Not a very good international image- I guess Nigerians also share the blame

What I have done for Nigeria?

I am a good law abiding citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by philemonemenike(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
O.Y.O
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by winj: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

U don turn GOD wey dey give pikin be that! Hiaa China no get population pass us, dem no geh beta country?! Bros, talk better biko

Mind of an African, research ZERO!
China regrets population explosion BECAUSE despite their economic success they have too many people in poverty STILL!!!!

Divert your mind to commonsense thinking my african, yeye thinking is the reason the continent is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mickool(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has provided me peace and security. No war.And I have contributed my quota by being law abiding citizen, praying and paying my taxes. Being patriotic, promoting togetherness ,oneness.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by marvis13(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria is a useless country so I have nothing to do for Nigeria while I have not gotten any benefit for being a Nigeria citizen from day 1 till day 26
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by bloodofmyblood: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
shame on u all who said Nigeria has done nothing for u, do u know how many people died to build d great walls of China do u know how many Americans died to gain their independence all the great countries u look up to have people willing to die for their county so they give their best to make something imperfect beautiful as for me I have done nothing compared to what patriotic citizens do but I would do more bcus Nigeria is all I have it is my own and I would fight till my last dying breath 1 love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by XaintJoel20: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigeria Has Done alot for Me

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

2)I'm a Beneficiary of GEJ's YouWin Programme cool

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

What I've done for Nigeria?

1) I Pay My Taxes regularly cheesy

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria? grin

Tell me you and members of your family didn't get these things through 'connection'...
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Sweetguy25: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Contact17:
Nigeria gave me a two lovely parents

A strong primary education

Not a very good international image- I guess Nigerians also share the blame

What I have done for Nigeria?

I am a good law abiding citizen.

Nigeria gave you parents? Were you adopted by government officials or what?

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Caseless: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Luckymay:

We are almost on the same page. Education is your right. Unless it's given for free (free meal inclusive) then it becomes what a country has done for you.
Another example to help drive my point is medical care. It is your right as well unless it's given for free. Same thing as good roads, transport means etc. Those things are your right as a citizen.
I sight you too... Caseless.
come to za oza room. sad
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mortaryorsat: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Moreoffaith post=50955317]Nigeria made me know you can study biochemistry and end up as Yoruba teacher.

What I have done for NIgeria? Okay lemme think

I teach some guys DSTV installation, now they are not looking for a white collar's job except they wanna pay 200k and above.
u be installer??
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by jbcul4ril(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
I served my country as a youth Corp member and now a tax payer.
I am greatful to Nigeria for not allowing me to witness civil war. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by bloodofmyblood: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
jbcul4ril:
I served my country as a youth Corp member and now a tax payer.
I am greatful to Nigeria for not allowing me to witness civil war. grin grin grin cheesy
abi but unfortunately ur about to see DAT soon given the recession we face but I believe we youths can change dat
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Sweetguy25:

Nigeria gave you parents? Were you adopted by government officials or what?

No, but she helped my parents into who they are- at least in terms of values, beliefs and worldview.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigeria Has Done alot for Me

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

2)I'm a Beneficiary of GEJ's YouWin Programme cool

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

What I've done for Nigeria?

1) I Pay My Taxes regularly cheesy

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria? grin

Guy is because of the connection you have if not nothing for touch your hand.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Downtownkush:

I have an American passport, once again fvck your country.
grin Trump is in town oooo be careful so that you will not eat back your words cheesy
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
winj:

Mind of an African, research ZERO!
China regrets population explosion BECAUSE despite their economic success they have too many people in poverty STILL!!!!

Divert your mind to commonsense thinking my african, yeye thinking is the reason the continent is the way it is.

For ur mind now, u sabi research. U r claiming mind of oyibo? Where r ur facts? Americans are 300mil +, are they not better? Bros, common sense is using ur brain effectively. Dey dey here claim outsider, dey feel inferior, shioo. No wonder oibo dey progress, dem knw ppl like u full Africa...kiss asses.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by chyboyfrank(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Before you ask us on what have we done for naija and what naija have done for us you've to first take a look at countries like dubai, America and so many other nation,u will see that the impact of of good governance on its citizens has a very huge result as regards to the subject matter.
i have done so many things for naija and yet naija thou to our motherfucking looters called leaders naija has not payed me.
can u emerging that after spending your had earned money in the name of acquiring a western education in a poor and wreched educational system for may be 5 or 7yrs. when you come out with even good grades u cannot get a job.
Thanks for yankee,yahoo,bet9ja and MMM. sincerely my guy we owe them alot forget.
lets asume that all those money that you spent in school with the once you gave your hungry looking lecturers just to help u leapfrog your result, u were running transaction with MMM as at then guy!! In fact all students must have become a millionaire atleast by now.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Igboid: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Caseless:
a post from someone examined to have "cognitive dissonance".

How exactly did you arrive at this diagnosis?
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by winj: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

For ur mind now, u sabi research. U r claiming mind of oyibo? Where r ur facts? Americans are 300mil +, are they not better? Bros, common sense is using ur brain effectively. Dey dey here claim outsider, dey feel inferior, shioo. No wonder oibo dey progress, dem knw ppl like u full Africa...kiss asses.

You must be the slowest person on nairaland. READ carefully before putting your medula in gear, you are disgracing yourself monkey!

Nowhere did I mention oyibo, your colo african backward primitive mentality conjured it up!
STOP promoting overpopulation, it is the single biggest reason for POVERTY in AFRICA and its biggest killer!

-Have children you can feed
-Ensure you marry one wife and plan your family before deciding on the number of kids
-DO NOT HAVE KIDS IF IN DOUBT OF YOUR FINANCIAL STABILTY!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Sweetguy25: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Contact17:

N, but she helped my parents into who they are- at least in terms of values, beliefs and worldview.

No. I am very sure Nigeria never instilled any positive values in yours. Your parents did so themselves out of their conscience, humanity and immediate environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by jbcul4ril(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2016
bloodofmyblood:
abi but unfortunately ur about to see DAT soon given the recession we face but I believe we youths can change dat
only an learned country go to war because of recession. Whatever situation we find ourselves as a nation we dragged ourselves into it. No country go to war because of recession, even Greece in Depression is not at war. If you can go to war because of Recession or Depression, it means you are experiencing either.
Nigerians are doing well. Our major challenge is we live beyond our means and we are very wasteful. So recession caught up with us.
God bless Nigeria
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by bloodofmyblood: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
jbcul4ril:
only an learned country go to war because of recession. Whatever situation we find ourselves as a nation we dragged ourselves into it. No country go to war because of recession, even Greece in Depression is not at war. If you can go to war because of Recession or Depression, it means you are experiencing either.
Nigerians are doing well. Our major challenge is we live beyond our means and we are very wasteful. So recession caught up with us.
God bless Nigeria
obviously ur in a better part of Nigeria were everything goes perfectly you should take ur time to look around and try and listen to Nigerian who are I pain and yes I do believe it get to a point were depression is channeled in rage and then u see issues when an IBO man would claim all his problems came for a northerners desire to have it all and a northerner would claim all would have been well if only the IBO's were not too greedy who is wrong who is right conflict arises tribalism erupts you should take sometime off travel around Nigeria and u would see the difference cus I could tell u are very comfortable
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by KingNom(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by nelsilvercloud(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Question 1. NOTHING!

Question 2. I have been paying bail money to useless Nigerian police! angry
lolz u are really a trouble maker grin
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by jbcul4ril(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
bloodofmyblood:
obviously ur in a better part of Nigeria were everything goes perfectly you should take ur time to look around and try and listen to Nigerian who are I pain and yes I do believe it get to a point were depression is channeled in rage and then u see issues when an IBO man would claim all his problems came for a northerners desire to have it all and a northerner would claim all would have been well if only the IBO's were not too greedy who is wrong who is right conflict arises tribalism erupts you should take sometime off travel around Nigeria and u would see the difference cus I could tell u are very comfortable
you might be right bro, but I really don't believe tribalism affect my job besides I give 100% to my job. I was transferred transferred from Abuja to Bauchi,i move immediately because it was what I have as a job but others resigned. Our youth are just lazy blaming everything around them on government. Before I got here I have partaked in all kind labour of job that some claim to be undignified.
I so much believe in big vision but starting small.
My destiny is not tied to region or tribe I work with but the decision I take. My destiny is personal and with hardwork, commitment and passion I must get to my zenith Gideon willing.
We cannot all miss our destiny. What we become and we want to be a barrier is our choice and decision.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
winj:

You must be the slowest person on nairaland. READ carefully before putting your medula in gear, you are disgracing yourself monkey!

Nowhere did I mention oyibo, your colo african backward primitive mentality conjured it up!
STOP promoting overpopulation, it is the single biggest reason for POVERTY in AFRICA and its biggest killer!

-Have children you can feed
-Ensure you marry one wife and plan your family before deciding on the number of kids
-DO NOT HAVE KIDS IF IN DOUBT OF YOUR FINANCIAL STABILTY!

Typical, you forget God grants means of sustenance, some don't even have children and are in stack poverty, so what are you saying.

PS; my beautiful religion says one to four wives, also we can 'family plan' too.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by winj: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Typical, you forget God grants means of sustenance, some don't even have children and are in stack poverty, so what are you saying.
PS; my beautiful religion says one to four wives, also we can 'family plan' too.

God grants means of sustenance A fictional "spiritual character" that you and you other brainwashed african primates rest your hopes on grants sustenance?
Are you actually human? somoeone please take this dullard's passport and reduce him to pet status!!!

1diots like you keep telling people to forget family planning and population control, god did not send money or provide food, and africans are risking shark infested waters to get to europe but here is an oblong-headed coconut shell skull ape telling africans that they should keep breeding because "God grants means of sustenance"

What a tragedy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack / I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke / SERAP To Sue FG & Udom Over Inibehe Effiong's Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.