Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? (15706 Views)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / What Have You Done For Nigeria And What Has Nigeria Done For You / Nigeria At 56. What Has Nigeria Achieved Since Independence? Funny Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has done absolutely nothing for me!!!!

on the other hand, I am a patriotic citizen, I help fellow Nigerians when I can, I champion the right causes and I pay my taxes.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Adedayo97(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by abbeyty(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
SSkillzzz:
just trying to understand when GEJ turned to a country

dont mind the guy na so den dey fail exam, the question was what Nigeria has done for you he went ranting about what Gej did for his family.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dhardline(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
sniperr007:

They steal and the masses support and defend them because they r same tribe or same state.

As much as d politicians r bad, we d masses fuel der stupidity by our bigotry

True. Only if people will wake up and see that it's us against them.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have tried serving this country, they disvalued me. . .wasted my years after school and now trying to destroy the MMM i am managing. All these survivors of civil war trying to obtain their loots, DIE BY LIGHTENING!!!!!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by maximus10: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jst passing................ ...........
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by winj: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Anyne who has had more children than they can cater for has actually not done anything but help destroy Nigeria!
That goes for a lot of Nigerian families!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Mandu11(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
*Naija has made me mentali and emotionali veri tough,it has given me a veri thick skin,this is all i need to succeed in anithing i choose to do.
*i still defend the f0rking naija in the face of foreigners from bad judgements even if there is nothing to defend about this place
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Downtownkush:
Nigeria hasn't done anything for me, it's a very stupid useless country that hides people's potential...I am glad my family left when I was a kid

Now what have I done for Nigeria? I occasionally send dollars to a cousin, that way it boosts their economy, apart from that, it's better if That country should split, very fruitless entity.
a post from someone examined to have "cognitive dissonance".
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by donfemo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Its hard to say what Nigeria has done for me and its also difficult to say what i have done for my country. I guess sometimes we need to do something for our land for it to give us something in return. So many of us are not willing to sacrifice anything for our country but we want to live in an organized and sophisticated country.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by tartar9(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Unless you can say life would have been the same if there was nothing like a government,only then can you claim Nigeria have done nothing for you.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mfm04622: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria gave me free education from primary to University! I have paid that back by serving the Nation for a Year. I also pay my taxes (the ones I can't avoid)!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Disneylady(f): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has done nothing for me but I have done a lot for her by helping kindergarten and other young students to cross the busy roads whenever they are going home from school as I'm jobless now....Gracias Nigeria! undecided
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mrsfavour(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigeria Has Done alot for Me

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

2)I'm a Beneficiary of GEJ's YouWin Programme cool
GEJ did all these ?and some are criticizing him as if he didn't do anything .

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

What I've done for Nigeria?

1) I Pay My Taxes regularly cheesy

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria? grin

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by MVLOX(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
badboywizzy:
you are lucky o. I'm sure more than 20% of Nigerians have visited cell before for wanrranted and unwarranted reasons.

I spent 8 hours in a cell for disobeying the lagos environmental law, although I was only 17 years of age then.

Well if u say so but dis year I was accosted while with my lappy dey collected the laptop cuz I wasn't with the receipt but the next day I collected my lappy wen I went back with the receipt... I have learnt to live and adjust to the naija way no matter wat just try to knw ur right
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nuahall2k14(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Corruption in naija drove me out of med school because i Cldnt settle my lecturer Just to pass an exam I was made to withdraw in naija.thats Wat naija has done for me.... AND as for Wat I have done for naija I went abroad and graduated Dean list in medicine Now I currently work at Jacksonville hospital im Chicago and clap back at d country everytime

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
THE ZOO REPUBLIC
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
WHAT I DID FOR NIGERIA IS THAT I VOTED DEMOCRACY AND SHE GAVE ME A DICTATOR......
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by gbaskiboy: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigeria Has Done alot for Me

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

2)I'm a Beneficiary of GEJ's YouWin Programme cool

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

What I've done for Nigeria?

1) I Pay My Taxes regularly cheesy

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria? grin

Good one bro! I hope Youwin team from TNS has interviewed you this year?
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by obibanks: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
1. I have served Nigeria by completing my National Youth Service in an area that is not developed.

2. Nigeria has left me in an environment where my dreams will be really difficult to achieve and have also made life difficult.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by StarCj(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
badboywizzy:
What I'v done for Nigeria is that, I'v been singing the national anthem since I was born till now.

But Nigeria has not done anything for me, except giving me epileptic power supply.

Adding to what Nigeria did for me, I apply for a job in it. They keep delaying it for a year (NPF) without preceding with process
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by StarCj(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
badboywizzy:
What I'v done for Nigeria is that, I'v been singing the national anthem since I was born till now.

But Nigeria has not done anything for me, except giving me epileptic power supply.

Adding to what Nigeria did for me, I apply for a job in it. They keep delaying it for a year (NPF) without preceding with process

I have always pray for Nigeria n our leaders

God bless Nigeria
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by ypeace: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Paid taxes honestly, trained junior employees and Industrial Training students on techniques, and also especially on honesty, encouraged some of them to get more educated, created some (well, just a few) jobs, commented constructively on NL.

Provided me with a good education that I would have had to go into massive debt over had I been in say, the US. Provided an enabling environment for my biz. Provided a (relatively) safe environment for my family. Gave me the opportunity to led a fulfilled life with plenty of good friends, honest clients and nice colleagues. And many many more. I like Nigeria. Never wanted to go sweat double shifts overseas.

Assalam alaykum. I sent you a PM, please reply
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
badboywizzy:

grin grin grin you for dey sing state anthem nau grin grin grin abeg no make me laugh for this recession
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bale1:
Drop you answers to this two questions quickly.
What has Nigeria done for you as a member of this country, and what have you done for this country as a citizen?
In pidgin English: who Nigeria help? and our you done use help Nigeria?
your comments will be appreciated
NIGERIA HAS DONE NOTHING FOR ME, BUT, COLLECTING EVERY FROM ME THROUGH VAT.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Q1. Nothing that I can remember, qn2. NYSC.

I served my father land, I no try?
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by internetgangste: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has done nothing for me except if paying for my WAEC by Ogun state govt counts, but i have worked tirelessly as a corper to teach so stone head students in the north.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin you for dey sing state anthem nau grin grin grin abeg no make me laugh for this recession
In this recession, laughter is the only remedy to the hardship meted upon us. Feel free and laugh it out.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Luckymay(f): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:
cool

Nigeria gave me everything and I'm ready to give her my all.

At least, I attended a government primary school- free. Those days we used to have good LGEAs before invasion of private ones via Shagari's failure.

Above all, I'm a product of a federal university- isn't that enough? You know what it means for a nation to educate a citizen?

I owe Nigeria everything.
Education is your right. And you paid for your university education. So obviously, Nigeria has done nothing for you.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
mercichoco:
Nigeria really caused you alot

My English teacher I sight you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpe Emmanuel Accuses Farouk Lawan Of Defrauding Him Of N10,000 In 2012 / Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors / Ankio Briggs Says War Is Coming....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.