Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? (15666 Views)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / What Have You Done For Nigeria And What Has Nigeria Done For You / Nigeria At 56. What Has Nigeria Achieved Since Independence? Funny Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Bale1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Drop you answers to this two questions quickly.
What has Nigeria done for you as a member of this country, and what have you done for this country as a citizen?
In pidgin English: who Nigeria help? and our you done use help Nigeria?
your comments will be appreciated

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dauddy97(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
fTC
I dedicate this plot of land to my babe

grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Let me book space first....til after jumat prayer

4 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria Has Done alot for Me

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

2)I'm a Beneficiary of GEJ's YouWin Programme cool

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

What I've done for Nigeria?

1) I Pay My Taxes regularly cheesy

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria? grin

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Bale1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

1) My Younger Bro now works with one of the newly built Universities by GEJ I don't take care of his upkeep anylonger cool

3) My Sister went to a Maritime school in Philippines without me paying a Penny all thanks to GEJ

good one

20 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
What I'v done for Nigeria is that, I'v been singing the national anthem since I was born till now.

But Nigeria has not done anything for me, except giving me epileptic power supply.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria hasn't done anything for me, it's a very stupid useless country that hides people's potential...I am glad my family left when I was a kid

Now what have I done for Nigeria? I occasionally send dollars to a cousin, that way it boosts their economy, apart from that, it's better if That country should split, very fruitless entity.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
The question is what has Nigeria done for the vast majority of her citizens? The answer is nothing, Nigeria has failed them in every front.

Personally Nigeria has done nothing for me, I not only pay my taxes but everyday I put my life on the line for Nigerians and those little children on NL that go about insulting me. grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Afonjas: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing goes for nothing

4 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
cool

Nigeria gave me everything and I'm ready to give her my all.

At least, I attended a government primary school- free. Those days we used to have good LGEAs before invasion of private ones via Shagari's failure.

Above all, I'm a product of a federal university- isn't that enough? You know what it means for a nation to educate a citizen?

I owe Nigeria everything.

12 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Moreoffaith(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria made me know you can study biochemistry and end up as Yoruba teacher.

What I have done for NIgeria? Okay lemme think

I teach some guys DSTV installation, now they are not looking for a white collar's job except they wanna pay 200k and above.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Diadala(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria will send me to he'll walai because poverty is the root of all evils

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by yomibelle(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
what has nigeria done?
it provided federal university

what av i done
i attend a federal university

4 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by queenmonalisa01: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
still thinking kiss

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Ayoswit(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
I pray for Nigeria everyday, but d country has done nothing for me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by ngoben(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeris have made me to realise dere is no free lunch anywhere.....nigeria failed to protect deir own,support deir own n encourage deir own

8 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by fendorf(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Typing.....
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dhardline(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
1.I provide my own water

2.i provide my own light

3.8 provide my own security

3.i was born in lag and my street has never been tarred even though it's in surulere.

4. I am taxed even though there is no direct gain to me but more to a thieving few.

Despite all this

1.i obey the rules of the land

2.send money to my cousins to prevent them from engaging in evil vices.

Infact Nigeria is just close to useless and it's cause of our so called politicians who steal billions

meant for the development of the country.

Make una think am na, since 1960 look at where we still are. It's a big shame indeed.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dokJ: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
She has not done anythin 4 me but i hv done alot 4 her by still continuing to live in d Wosky country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by lalasticlala(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

E be like say na u enjoy pass ooo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
What Nigeria has done for me

Nigeria has made me a resilient person; if I can survive in Nigeria, I can survive anywhere

What I have done for Nigeria

I have helped it in removing the most corrupt, lethargic and inefficient government in Nigeria's history.

21 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by ephi123(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is gonna be interesting. *spreads mat and waits*

As for me, Nigeria hasn't done anything for me. Other countries have actually done far far more than Nigeria ever has. Still proudly Nigerian though.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016

Lalasticlala what have you done for Nigeria?
He also built the Second Niger Bridge too!!!

GEJ is the best

13 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by oluFELAxy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
If Nigerians has done nothing for you, then you are an ingrate.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Question 1. NOTHING!

Question 2. I have been paying bail money to useless Nigerian police! angry

8 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
l
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Afokesco(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
The only thinq ive benefited from nigeria...is MMM

24 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Pavore9: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria has sharpened my ability to sense opportunities! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by labienyce(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
In my own case.. it's a matter of what Lagos state has done for me not Nigeria

Free Secondary education
Subsidized University education ( Lasu )
Bursary ( 100 level 60k, 200 level 50k ) 25k each for 3rd and 4th year ) 160k in total
Etc

I make sure my mom pays her tax
I'm law abiding

11 Likes

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Yian1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cheh naija don baff? aff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) / Seyi Makinde: Showing That Leadership Is A Responsibility By Oke Umurhohwo / Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.