Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) (5152 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by UndercoverAgent: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
gospel truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by dacblogger: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
O.P brace yourself cos they r coming for you..
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by UndercoverAgent: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:
but na true na
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by dacblogger: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
but na true na
i feel as if i know who is behind this account.
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by UndercoverAgent: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:

i feel as if i know who is behind this account.
guess cheesy if you are correct, i will acknowledge wink
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by dacblogger: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
guess cheesy if you are correct, i will acknowledge wink
jude e.f.c.c
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by UndercoverAgent: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:

jude e.f.c.c
wink lol very correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by dacblogger: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
wink lol very correct cheesy
ok.
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by olawealth1000(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Isookay
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
undecided
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2016
smhh
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Sasuwa(f): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2016
nairaland, house of trash
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by harffie(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
gospel truth
Hahahah..I love it...so true
Trapqueen77
KingCheezyPuff
Iamhatey
Emperorlee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2016
harffie:

Trapqueen77
KingCheezyPuff
Iamhatey
Emperorlee

The OP is the best example on the pic.. Posting crap threads and turn it into the battlefield cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The OP is the best example on the pic.. Posting crap threads and turn it into the battlefield cheesy grin
I swearru gawd grin
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swearru gawd grin

And d worst is he's the first one who run to the mods and start reporting... He's mumuness is on it's peak...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by LadyChidinma: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2016
On behalf of the ladies Present kiss you are so right kiss
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And d worst is he's the first one who run to the mods and start reporting... He's mumuness is on it's peak...
Savage grin

Where you been tho? tongue
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Savage grin

Where you been tho? tongue

I was banned... But I was reading how y'all smashed his potato head & leave him like a usual loser grin cheesy

[size=18pt]WELL DONE[/size]
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2016
harffie:

Trapqu een77
KingChee zyPuff
Iamh atey
Emperor lee
undecided undecided
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by BWare: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
gospel truth
yeah considering every thread you've created

1 Like

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by adaksbullet: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Op his alway posted robish tins undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin seen , when i come after you dont run
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
grin seen , when i come after you dont run

grin

Watta shame... Coz u can't even finished all those girls bashing u and all u did is to run to ur favorite mods and start crying...
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Watta shame... Coz u can't even finished all those girls bashing u and all u did is to run to ur favorite mods and start crying...

have you seen me do it? or you hear... you jobless viewers tooo weak to contribute will view and conclude on statements made, have you ever seen me call mods on someone when we are exchanging words, shut up and stop disgracing yourself this morning, one more mention from you and i will switch to my alternate and you really wont appreciate the outcome
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
have you seen me do it? or you hear... you jobless viewers tooo weak to contribute will view and conclude on statements made, have you ever seen me call mods on someone when we are exchanging words, shut up and stop disgracing yourself this morning, one more mention from you and i will switch to my alternate and you really wont appreciate the outcome

Go on and cry to ur mods... grin
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
harffie:

Trapq.ueen77
KingCheezyPuff
Iamh.atey
Empe.rorlee
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Go on and cry to ur mods... grin
angry angry angry angry angry you will regret this
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
angry angry angry angry angry you will regret this

grin Mad Man...
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by vicstar(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
dacblogger:

why will they come for him when he's EFCC already?
Re: 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) by LadyChidinma: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
liar, you called the MODs on me. I will make you call them on me again kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare! Two Men Got Married, Females Best Them. PHOTOS / Help, She Seduced Me / Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.