Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland (8907 Views)

Physical Fitness Activities On The Street Of Lagos; How Safe? / Tips To Improve Your Physical Fitness / Blackstone Labs APEX MALE Testosterone Supplement For Athletes, Bodybuilders Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Following
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
I agree with enshi about someone coming up with a diet plan. It would be nice take into consideration those wanting to decrease bf%.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by jacko007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
it all depends on determination...
DONT'S
1. No eating of dinner once its 7pm.
2. Aviod food with high cholesteral
3. Minimise the intake of starch food (carbonhydrate) e.g rice, cassava flake, yam and plantain etc.
4. Aviod oily or fried foods / packed food.
5. Aviod steroides i.e muscle enhance injections.

DO'S
1. Increase your intake of protein food or calcium supplements e.g beans,milk etc
2. Learn to drink at least 3 - 4 litres of water every day, starting from a cup every morning before you daily activities.
3. Increse the intake of fruits before and after every training section.
4. Lastly hard time never last...
train hard, bleed less
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by laparia007(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness of a happy home.
http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Richard215: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
More health tips o, my little contribution

Chew more to eat less

Picking up a snack pack here and there for consumption may seem virtuous, but irrespective of everything chewed you stand more chance of getting hungrier than when you ate something more substantial. In other words eating small amount of carbohydrates does nothing but triggers your blood sugar and leave you wanting more carbohydrates.

It is recommended that those snack packs which you grab for chewing purpose should contain more protein and fat that carbs. Because the protein and fats helps you get full faster and stay full longer and you would end up eating fewer calories.

Say no to energy drinks when you are tired

If you are in a habit of re-energizing your system with energy drinks when you are tired please quite it. Energy drinks levels five times more caffeine than coffee, but it may interest you to know that the boost they tend to provide comes with unpleasant side effects like nervousness, irritability and rapid heartbeat, on top of that energy drinks often contain high levels of taurine a central nervous system stimulant, an increase of 50 grams of sugar (a 13 teaspoon worth). The sweetness spikes up blood sugar temporarily, yes temporarily only to crash soon after, leaving you inactive and weak and you reaching for another energy drink.

You are down like feeling tired just, lay those heads if you are not in a position to, look for another alternative aside those cans.

click for full story
[url][/url]http://thescroll.reportsafrique.com/2016/11/01/unimagined-but-true-health-tips/
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
^^^^^ cool!!! !!
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Does anyone know where I can buy weights (Flywheels) in Lagos?? Please it's urgent.
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rathor:
Bosses lets revive this thread
I agree
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BestDude: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Do we still have people on this thread?

My babe love exercise a lot, especially yoga. She wants me to shrink the pot belly and look fit. I used to be skinny up to 2016 but blew up in 2017 and I want to get back my flat tummy. I need some help really. grin
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Zombicmodz: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2019
DIANABOL

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Princeofasia: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2019
looking for used dumbel for to buy
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Ennyboy12(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by servamem(m): 4:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Millex:
Not seeing changes? Read this

Are you training really hard every week? I'm sure you are, but is it getting you the results you really want or not? Maybe you don't actually know, which is where most people actually are... Seems kind of crazy huh, going to the gym 4-6 times a week, eating healthy and spending money on supplements without knowing if its working or not. Here are 3 things you need to check on to see if you're training is working!

Take Measurements

How big are your muscles compared to 12 months ago? If they are the same size then something isn't quite working for you. If your weight is the same at the same condition, again it isn't working for you. Get these stats and see if anything is changing.

Take Photos

Are you changing or not? Photos will never lie to you, so keep a diary of photos every 3 months and see for yourself what is really happening. You're not looking for huge changes always, just things which show you're headed in the right direction.

Take Notes

Are you lifting more weight this year compared to last year? If you're not then you can bet that your training isn't going to plan quite as well as maybe you thought. You need to get your weights going up to see progress, no question.

Add me on whatsapp for your weight program 08166998001

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Age Range Blood Pressure. Pls Take Note / FG Should Stop Doctors From Establishing Private Clinics / Striking Resident Doctors Commence Daily Nationwide Protests From Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.