Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland (8569 Views)

Physical Fitness Activities On The Street Of Lagos; How Safe? / Tips To Improve Your Physical Fitness / Blackstone Labs APEX MALE Testosterone Supplement For Athletes, Bodybuilders Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

THE slugan that connects gym and sex goes thus

"chop iron get body fuk woman loose weight "

Gyming just like other sports is a serious business

hahaha! Makes sense.

But for instance, most footballers have sex nah, and they still don't lose form
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
I was built before, but Work and SEX from Lagos girls no gree me reach my peak...

I have repented sha... so I am back to the gym!!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha! Makes sense.

But for instance, most footballers have sex nah, and they still don't lose form

I tell you, there is a set time table for that... Footballers dont go having sex in the peak of a competion.... Its rather at the end
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha!

I'm the three-eyed raven! cool

I was very slim that dey Nicknamed me "SINGLE" at school then.

After a well built guy snatched my babe from me, I decided to revenge...

I headed to the gym!! Even tho guys were mocking me when I couldn't lift common 40kg, I persevered!!

Right now, I snatch people's babes and I can push 80kg....

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
I was built before, but Work and SEX from Lagos girls no gree me reach my peak...

I have repented sha... so I am back to the gym!!

Omg!!! Guys like this are here!!!!!!!! Wagbayi.... Moral high
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

I tell you, there is a set time table for that... Footballers dont go having sex in the peak of a competion.... Its rather at the end

lol... true talk....

Sex Drains blood, and makes you lose nutrients in the body...

Having it consistently will derail your body progress!!
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

i wanna register with the gym by jan, 2017...

For now, I'm still doing the basic ones.

And there is a myth, some people believe guys who are built have small stuffs. Is it true?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I was very slim that dey Nicknamed me "SINGLE" at school then.

After a well built guy snatched my babe from me, I decided to revenge...

I headed to the gym!! Even tho guys were mocking me when I couldn't lift common 40kg, I persevered!!

Right now, I snatch people's babes and I can push 80kg....

wow!.. You're school mates indirectly gave you just the motivation you needed!
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

hahaha!
I Didn't just create thread for creating sake na.

I knew a few already before I saw your pics and decided to bring everyone together
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

I dey see your posts and pics...
lol... all nice sha....
Just that I say make I no comment...
How many kg you dey push??
I mean bench press
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

i wanna register with the gym by jan, 2017...

For now, I'm still doing the basic ones.

And there is a myth, some people believe guys who are built have small stuffs. Is it true?

Hahahahahahaha.... lie ooo

Iffa show you my kini, you go fear...

That's a big lie....
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahahahaha.... lie ooo

Iffa show you my kini, you go fear...

That's a big lie....

hahaha!
Then the gym should better expect me in the next 2 months!

So did you also change your diet when building?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha! Then the gym should better expect me in the next 2 months!
So did you also change your diet when building?
I was still serving then, so money no dey for expensive food..
but one thing that did the magic was that I focused more on proteins!
Carbohydrates before gym and protein after gym
Egg, Beans, soya bean, milk, etc....
Then I drank lots of water....
And worked out like a Criminal...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I was still serving then, so money no dey for expensive food..

but one thing that did the magic was that I focused more on proteins!

Carbohydrates before gym and protein after gym

Egg, Beans, soya bean, milk, etc....

Then I drank lots of water....

And worked out like a Criminal...

it's good to start building at an early age right?

Cuz I'm not yet even 20!...
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Alexander001(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

congrats

hope there has been visible change(s)?
yea, bt you challenges like what you eat. as a student, you cannot do without eba, rice, spaghetti and junks which is a minus to your effort.
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Alexander001:
yea, bt you challenges like what you eat. as a student, you cannot do without eba, rice, spaghetti and junks which is a minus to your effort.

yeah, you're right about that. You just have to try to limit it
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

it's good to start building at an early age right?
Cuz I'm not yet even 20!...
Before I answer you, let me ask you
1) Are you okay with your height??
2) Do you think you are strong enough to withstand pain...
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Before I answer you, let me ask you

1) Are you okay with your height??

2) Do you think you are strong enough to withstand pain...

isn't there a possibility of increasing height since I'm still kinda young?

I was 5ft 5 as at mid this year

i can withstand more than pain.
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Millex(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
The problem with working out in naija is the food. Dieting is really costly in this parts but mans gotta still try. I make do with shockabsorber for a van,... Its heavy but its mainly improvised stuff

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Millex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Working towards better definition... Hitting the intensive workouts with jump rope exercises and better diet less carbs. More protein and lots of water
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

isn't there a possibility of increasing height since I'm still kinda young?

I was 5ft 5 as at mid this year

i can withstand more than pain.

I am 6.2ft... I no sure say I go grow again...

But since you have the possibility, I would recommend feather weight training for you..

It helps to decorate and form the body.

It won't give you muscles, but your body will start taking shape....
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Millex:
Working towards better definition... Hitting the intensive workouts with jump rope exercises and better diet less carbs. More protein and lots of water
cool! Hope you're not ignoring the legs

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I am 6.2ft... I no sure say I go grow again...

But since you have the possibility, I would recommend feather weight training for you..

It helps to decorate and form the body.

It won't give you muscles, but your body will start taking shape....

thanks bush, so that means later on, I can move to trainings aimed at improving muscles?

Featherweight? Can you please tell me about it?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

thanks bush, so that means later on, I can move to trainings aimed at improving muscles?

Featherweight? Can you please tell me about it?

Yes later on you move on...!

Feather weight is more or else known as lightweight or lighterweight... lol

Basic Training... Press-ups like 10reps 5set in the morning and you repeat same in the evening.

doing this and mastering of will give you an edge when you hit the gym to carry light weights...

Keep doing it and when you think it no longer hurts you, increase your reps to 15, 20, 25....
do it for 2-3 weeks consistently...

Drink lots of water!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Yes later on you move on...!

Feather weight is more or else known as lightweight or lighterweight... lol

Basic Training... Press-ups like 10reps 5set in the morning and you repeat same in the evening.

doing this and mastering of will give you an edge when you hit the gym to carry light weights...

Keep doing it and when you think it no longer hurts you, increase your reps to 15, 20, 25....
do it for 2-3 weeks consistently...

Drink lots of water!!

thanks bush... And the sit-ups nko?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Millex(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

cool! Hope you're not ignoring the legs
Na, dumbbell lunges nd squats for now

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

thanks bush... And the sit-ups nko?
If you can bear the pain....
lol
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

If you can bear the pain....

lol

i do it oh bro. I'm good at that one, been doing up to 30. Since I'm just starting
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

i do it oh bro. I'm good at that one, been doing up to 30. Since I'm just starting

wow... just hope yu are doing it the correct way....

That shiit pains like fvck
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by mekzyjoe(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

cool, you've been gyming since when?

,jst
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

wow... just hope yu are doing it the correct way....

That shiit pains like fvck

yeah, i knw
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha!
I Didn't just create thread for creating sake na.

I knew a few already before I saw your pics and decided to bring everyone together

Nice... Well play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Rwanda Is Fighting Corona Virus - Check Pictures , Compare Nigeria / Don't Remove Your Teeth / Lasting Solution For Pimples Or Acne Vulgaris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.