Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Travelling By Road To Saotome? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling By Road To Saotome? (2641 Views)

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling By Road To Saotome? by 360command: 2:36am On Nov 02, 2009
I am thinking to go on an adventure to some parts of africa so i need help regarding this.
I taught of going to sao tome &principe by road.does any one know how i can begin my journey from lagos?where do i take a boat going to saotome?i also seek for adventurers,if you are ready lets go.
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by shanda(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
By road shocked Ok no probs. When u leave ur house, just drive straight to bar beach. Drive into the beach from the kuramo angle, u should be in Sao Tome in 36hours. Don't worry, there are filling stations on the way.
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by 360command: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
I do not mean using a car to go to sao tome when i know there is no bridge from nig to saotome.I just want to know where i can take a boat going to saotome.Someone once told me that i would see in akwa ibob.But did not specify where exactly.
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by 360command: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
I do not mean using a car to go to sao tome when i know there is no bridge from nig to saotome.I just want to know where i can take a boat going to saotome.Someone once told me that i would see in akwa ibob.But did not specify where exactly.
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by omega25red(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
google is a good source of information try it you should get better info than all the insults you will get here.

By the way why sao tome
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by OAM4J: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
My friend, if you want to go to Saotome, go by air, dont endanger your life on the water. Visa can be issued to Nigerians on arrival (up to 3 months), you can also discuss with the airline you intend to use, they can help you secure visa in advance, 24hrs b4 departure. You also need to carry sufficient funds with you.
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by 360command: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
Thanks for the information given.but i do know all that.i believe i wont get my adventure in the plane.but i would get my adventure while going by road and then by sea.i can have something to say about my journey to saotome,take a few photos.
Re: Travelling By Road To Saotome? by OAM4J: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2009
Safe Journey then. When u come back please post some of the pictures for us here in NL. wink

(1) (Reply)

Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash / Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / Canada Or London Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.