Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. (51428 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Berbierklaus(f): 3:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Inova:

I hope you know you have not said anything. Its people like you that give Christianity a bad name.
RIP to your aunty.
I know men who are hypocrites. You can never tell if they are Casanovas.
They are there in the church.
They are so called men of God
They are choir masters
They are elders in church
Some are even good family figures
They don't have to go to clubs or brothels to be tagged Casanovas.
Who is this waste of space?
Who said anything about Christianity in my post,abi you was drunk and used chewing gum to plaster your eyes when quoting me? undecided

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Berbierklaus(f): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2016
alizma:

CLAP FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO THINK YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS WITH THIS ORGANIZED PIECES OF RUBBISH.
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LEAVING A CHEATING HUSBAND AT THE SAME TIME TALKING ABOUT LEAVING WITH YOUR KIDS. PLS HOW MANY TIMES DOES A MAN SLEEPS WITH A WOMAN BEFORE HE INFECT THE WOMAN WITH STD, ABI HE GO THROW THE CHILDREN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ON THE WOMAN?
I PRAY YOU DON'T FALL INTO WRONG HAND BEFORE YOU LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE YOU THINK ARE AT FAULT ARE REALLY NOT.
Another feascal matter on the prowl grin

For your mind now,you don type comprehensive comment in caps lock,who threw your brains away

Don't leave a cheating husband o,stay there and die,who is forcing you to leave
Swerve abeg
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Berbierklaus(f): 4:04am On Nov 17, 2016
vislabraye:

I think you are a bit harsh, here. You don't know the details of the marriage. It's not just easy for a woman to walk away if her husband loves her. Yes, it is possible for him to love her and still cheat. What happened to her could happen to anyone else.
Any wise woman knows that love will not heal her of HIV when he cheats and loves her.

And its only idiots that believe a man that loves his wife will cheat.
Let's rephrase it wink
A woman can love her husband and still cheat grin Hello are we on the same page?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by OLUWAcypris1(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm cheating husband my biggest F.. . . .
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ArcToyin(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
dhardline:
That's really sad. But I think 'maybe' your aunt was desperate cause of her age that she hooked

up with that man cause she must have sensed this things but just ignored them Because she just

wanted to get out of single hood. Nobody is perfect but there is one thing women must

understand,you can never change a man only God can turn the heart of any man that's why is

very important for woman to be close to God in any relationship so they'll be able to discern what

is right from what is almost right.
well said. May Jesus encounter men. The level of adultery in men is great. Should we say it is a crime having blessed with money or what?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ArcToyin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
IAmOged:

The best way is to never even get involve in..the first place let alone getting married.

Dont marry a cheater, he/she will always cheat.....a case of the mistery scorpion and the frog story......

liken to this case; a fire doesnt start without a smoke....

I guess your late sis is a Drama Queen who finds joy in marrying a Cassanova/Bad guy/unserious Apha Male who could thrill and fulfill her pain-pleasure fantasy

She suppose don fix these in the hard way before its get out of hand like dis.....

drastic action needs to be taken before being drown........

RIP to the Dead....
expect with God, it is so hard to fix.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dhardline(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
ArcToyin:

well said. May Jesus encounter men. The level of adultery in men is great. Should we say it is a crime having blessed with money or what?

Money is good but the love of money is the root of all evil. A lot of people can't control money

hence the money they have controls them and makes them 'mad' in the sense that they do

anything for it and with it, no matter how sinful that thing maybe. It's sad indeed how this love for

money has led a lot of people astray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.