Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! (1989 Views)

Business plan consultants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
She happens to be my ex best friend and we started dating after I broke up which went off on a good start and went fine but all my past relationship has never been serious the way she's taking it which is making me scare cos I'm not ready and don't want her to hate me for life.
I noticed she's getting to obsessed about me, calling me almost 20 times per day which prompts me to switch my phone off sometimes, please note am not harsh or something. She claims it to be Love which I don't think it is probably because am not that used to it(You know the way ordinary 9jagirls are) But hers is different as she's ready to get pregnant for me!

Of recent. I read a news on NL about a girl that took poison and even made attempt to kill the guy cos she saw him with another girl and I can't imagine my scenario should look like that cos I tend to mix with lots of girls all the time cos of my nature.
So I thought I should call it quit with her even if I've never broken up with any girl before, am not used to it cos it just happens naturally. I have showed this girl every trick I know but she just wouldn't bulge so I told her my mind.. I don't want to talk about everything that happened through out cos I'd just write a story.

Ok, I got back to school and started thinking about her again cos I feel bad about my actions and her state of mind cos she vowed to hate other guys for life and I don't want to be the cause of that. We have broken up and gotten back almost 10 times cos I notice she just can't do without me-Not that am feeling myself or anything.

She even says am the second person that will sleep with her and make her a woman fully even if she made mistake in the past which she pleaded and I accepted and she's happy am the one to reach there all the time wink

Please don't think this otherwise as I love her and I really do but I just don't see a future of we both together cos it just wouldn't work out picture perfect but making her go finally and lose contact is hard as she always finds a way to get back to me.

I feel I may not be able to get her kind again( a naija girl that's 110% loyal and ready to do anything for her man but I don't even want that kind of girl yet until I've accomplished what I want it life and ready to settle and I know If I continue with her and mayb hurt her unwillingly; She may do the unknown which am trying to avoid cos I still like myself.

Please advice me and I'll really appreciate. No mock comments pls. Thanks as you do so and God bless u

Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rest of chats.. it's still much but this is just the main focus

Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by chomytex(f): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
sorry, couldn't read all. she loves u more than u love her. you started this. finish it. All d best bro
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
chomytex:
sorry, couldn't read all.
she loves u more than u love her.
you started this.
finish it.
All d best bro

I know she does but it's just too overrated
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by chomytex(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
supersonic1:

The truth is u ain't ready for a serious relationship yet.
why then did u ask her out?
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by dacblogger: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
i didnt read that .sorry undecided
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by ikp120(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bro abeg na that kind of girl I dey find o... Please just give me her number if you don't want her again... I will help take her attention away from you.

Bro what on earth do you mean by you're not ready? Are you a player?
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
chomytex:
The truth is u ain't ready for a serious relationship yet.
why then did u ask her out?

Never knew the consequences would look like this
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikp120:
Bro abeg na that kind of girl I dey find o... Please just give me her number if you don't want her again... I will help take her attention away from you.

Bro what on earth do you mean by you're not ready? Are you a player?
Kinda bro.. But I'm tryna change now. You know the way we guys are
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by chomytex(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
supersonic1:

Never knew the consequences would look like this

well I suggest a hrt to hrt talk. just look for a way to break up with her amicably. With time, she will get over u and move on. And u, next time don't ask a lady out if u ain't ready for commitment.

Dating is nt for premature minds. #my2cents.
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by ikp120(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
supersonic1:

Kinda bro.. But I'm tryna change now. You know the way we guys are

Bro but this girl is not looking for your money na. Why not just make her your one and only? Just look at the way she call you like she wan craze without you. Abi you wan catch STD before you rest? That kind of girl hard to find o
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by vicstar(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
being there bro, It can be really appalling undecided
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Yuneehk(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
She's no longer a girlfriend but a pest. 20missed calls maka gini kwanu? She needs to get busy! Only an idle person will behave like she's doing.

She's obviously obsessed with you. You can put up with the clingy attitude or leave now when you still can. BTW I couldn't read the chat. Seemed boring to me grin
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by RENOWNED2(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
If I Read This Thing, Call Me Bastard
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by eitsei(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
I just hope your case won't later be "you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it"... But seriously we all say we're looking for someone who will love us to totally now you have one and you are scared. .
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by olawealth1000(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
OP! You need TB JOshua...my2cent
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by firstking01(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
supersonic1:

Girls of such etiquettes hardly comeby...my advice, never lose her.
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by kinggogo: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Op u mst b a very damn gud playboy grin grin. Truth b told u dnt luv her lyk u claim. U've jst had ur fun n u think it's tym to luk elsewhere

Stop playing dah u r not ready card. It's jst a charade u use to avoid committment. D issue now here is dah u should av known dah she's going all in on u at d beginning stage, thereby ending it immediately to avoid what's currently happening now.

1 Like

Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by NemzySeries(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2016
dat cudnt b iphone7 mehn
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 12, 2016
chomytex:
well I suggest a hrt to hrt talk.
just look for a way to break up with her amicably.
With time, she will get over u and move on.
And u, next time don't ask a lady out if u ain't ready for commitment.

Dating is nt for premature minds.
#my2cents.

Who says am not ready for commitment
I said she's too[b]OBSESSIVE AND OVER POSSESSIVE[/b]
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2016
ikp120:

Bro but this girl is not looking for your money na. Why not just make her your one and only? Just look at the way she call you like she wan craze without you. Abi you wan catch STD before you rest? That kind of girl hard to find o

lol bro.. I just don't want a tragedy to happen
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Yuneehk:
She's no longer a girlfriend but a pest. 20missed calls maka gini kwanu? She needs to get busy! Only an idle person will behave like she's doing.

She's obviously obsessed with you. You can put up with the clingy attitude or leave now when you still can. BTW I couldn't read the chat. Seemed boring to me grin

Lol, thanks for stopping by
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 12, 2016
eitsei:
I just hope your case won't later be "you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it"... But seriously we all say we're looking for someone who will love us to totally now you have one and you are scared. .

Am not scared about anything, an just scared of what she'll do to the extreme for me and I don't want bad
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Girls of such etiquettes hardly comeby...my advice, never lose her.

Are u referring to the ones that act normal or the one that are too obsessive and tend to frustrate you each day
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2016
kinggogo:
Op u mst b a very damn gud playboy grin grin. Truth b told u dnt luv her lyk u claim. U've jst had ur fun n u think it's tym to luk elsewhere

Stop playing dah u r not ready card. It's jst a charade u use to avoid committment. D issue now here is dah u should av known dah she's going all in on u at d beginning stage, thereby ending it immediately to avoid what's currently happening now.

Honestly I could love her forever if she'd just act normal and not scary, I've tried stalking to her about it but she says she just can't do without me and would do anything to please me.. I'm thinking mayb this can curb it before it goes outta hand
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 12, 2016
NemzySeries:
dat cudnt b iphone7 mehn

No iPhone 8 grin
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by ikp120(m): 2:30am On Nov 12, 2016
supersonic1:

lol bro.. I just don't want a tragedy to happen

I understand sha... But I love it when me gf is all over me with love... Please pm me her phone number na, let me take over from you
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 12, 2016
ikp120:

I understand sha... But I love it when me gf is all over me with love... Please pm me her phone number na, let me take over from you

LOL I Know una type. grin
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by ikp120(m): 3:36am On Nov 12, 2016
supersonic1:

Lol grin
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Parpor(m): 4:07am On Nov 12, 2016
supersonic1:

Nigga y continue to suffer ds lady? Ikp120 has asked for her numba twice, u stl dnt wanna gv. Nawa 4u ohh... I pray she gets a better guy
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by eitsei(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2016
supersonic1:

Am not scared about anything, an just scared of what she'll do to the extreme for me and I don't want bad
I think if you remain in her life you may just be able to put her under control
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Op, na only you get Shade, Oyinda, Halimat? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Writes How He Found Love Through MMM (snapshot) / Fornication Is NOT "Single Sex" But Is "Pagan Fertility God Worship" / 8 Sexiest Girls’ Body Parts That Attract Men The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.