Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,187 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! (2008 Views)

Business plan consultants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Chidonc(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Bro communication is what kip relationships after love, why not call her, sit her down and tell her how much you appreciate seeing her calls but sometimes u are to busy to pick dem. Tell her you would like her to reduce the calls so you would be able to concentrate in school. What i hate most is comming bck to see much miss calls from one person and bae was much good in it, but after discussin it ova, she understood and things are bck to normal.
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by NemzySeries(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
supersonic1:

No iPhone 8 grin
hahahahahahahahahaha......my fwend av u eaten foreign rice dis month?
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Parpor:

Nigga y continue to suffer ds lady? Ikp120 has asked for her numba twice, u stl dnt wanna gv. Nawa 4u ohh... I pray she gets a better guy

Lol.. thanks for your opinion tho
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Chidonc:
Bro communication is what kip relationships after love, why not call her, sit her down and tell her how much you appreciate seeing her calls but sometimes u are to busy to pick dem. Tell her you would like her to reduce the calls so you would be able to concentrate in school. What i hate most is comming bck to see much miss calls from one person and bae was much good in it, but after discussin it ova, she understood and things are bck to normal.

Honestly, I've done that several times but it's reduced far from normal and I'm really tired of it.literally
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2016
eitsei:
I think if you remain in her life you may just be able to put her under control

I know I'm the one to put her under control which am pretty doing a good work at but I don't also want to be there when the otherwise happens
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:
Op, na only you get Shade, Oyinda, Halimat? shocked

She knows they all my ex and u have nothing to do with them again but she keeps bringing up her matter which is frustrating
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Parpor:

Nigga y continue to suffer ds lady? Ikp120 has asked for her numba twice, u stl dnt wanna gv. Nawa 4u ohh... I pray she gets a better guy

And how can he ask for the number of a girl he hasn't met before
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Parpor(m): 1:21am On Nov 13, 2016
supersonic1:

Lol.. thanks for your opinion tho
You are always welcomed
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Parpor(m): 1:23am On Nov 13, 2016
supersonic1:

And how can he ask for the number of a girl he hasn't met before
I don't even understand this your question
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Beth123: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
supersonic1:

Kinda bro.. But I'm tryna change now. You know the way we guys are
y on earth will a guy make a mistake and says dats how we guys are, excuse me u have such mindset we react wen girls say al men-guys are, look dude u have mess up and u sound like a promiscuous type no disrespect, also u must have slept with her. Now here's my advice, try and be a good friend to her support her in anyway u can, don't ever promise a girl of marriage wen deep down u wel knw ur not ready, and dude pls for your own good stop sex until ur legally married, it wil be 3x difficult to stop playboy life after marriage. Don't promise her anything just be a good friend to her always keep ur safe distance to avoid emotions dat might lead to sex again just a balance relationship between to good friends of the opposite sex
Re: Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Beth123:
y on earth will a guy make a mistake and says dats how we guys are, excuse me u have such mindset we react wen girls say al men-guys are, look dude u have mess up and u sound like a promiscuous type no disrespect, also u must have slept with her. Now here's my advice, try and be a good friend to her support her in anyway u can, don't ever promise a girl of marriage wen deep down u wel knw ur not ready, and dude pls for your own good stop sex until ur legally married, it wil be 3x difficult to stop playboy life after marriage. Don't promise her anything just be a good friend to her always keep ur safe distance to avoid emotions dat might lead to sex again just a balance relationship between to good friends of the opposite sex

Honestly, This is the best thing I've heard today and I really appreciate this.Reading this changed my mindset and I hope I follow the right path with all you said. God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / Click Here To Join Sex, Relationship Talk Whatsapp Group / Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.