Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63441 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
dabrightt:
You better be careful of what you say about God..If you don't know he is the reason why you are alive when he take his breath from you I believe your blind eye will be open in hell

Rubbish. Go through my thread history, and you'll see all the things I have said about your God. Nothing is the reason why I am alive. I am alive by chance, luck and trying my best to do things that enhance my survival.

Fear is a powerful mind control tool, and religion effectively utilizes it in controlling the feeble minds of people like you. Now you are trying to project that fear at me, using threats of death and hell. What a shame.

The earlier you realize that the God portrayed in your Bible doesn't exist and never existed, the better for you.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sunglow:
The seun guy is having a hard time with the tongues sinachi spoke in " way maker" and you are advicing him to LISTEN TO MOMENTS OF WORSHIP!

Na die be that!

MOMENTS OF WORSHIP- with pst Chris is out of this world!

Seun if you get mind go listen to it!

grin
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dabrightt: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.
If you are not born again you can t have holy spirit, if you don't have holy spirit you won't understant that speaking in tongues a manisfestition of holy spirit and if you don't understand this you can't have the gift of interpretation of spiritual tongues..Well let me help you out ...The meaning of the first tongue she in 4 : 34 min means higher than the higher than the highest be worshiped..and the tongue at the end of the song is refrencing God has someone that sees the invisible be worshiped..Be careful sir not to sin against the Holy spirit because it has no forgiveness..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dabrightt: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Rubbish. Go through my thread history, and you'll see all the things I have said about your God. Nothing is the reason why I am alive. I am alive by chance, luck and trying my best to do things that enhance my survival.

Fear is a powerful mind control tool, and religion effectively utilizes it in controlling the feeble minds of people like you. Now you are trying to project that fear at me, using threats of death and hell. What a shame.

The earlier you realize that the God portrayed in your Bible doesn't exist and never existed, the better for you.
I know you just decided to fool yourself with this believe..It better for you to realise God is all in all before it is too late for you...Go and ask your atheist fathers and fore fathers they end up believing in God but most time it is too late for them..I know some people are candidate of hell so am not suprise.. Be careful of watever you say either you believe it or not you are not alive by chance or luck ,you are alive because God want you to be alive..it didn't take God anything to take it away from you then your eye will open. Then you meet you atheist fathers and forefathers in hell
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by xtivin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Only the holy spirit inside Sinach can interprete for her,she hersef don't know the meaning.Tongue is a communication between a man and God only no third party.Thats why the Aposte Paul says we should pray for interpretation when speaking in tongue to people in other not to look like a babarian.Another thing is this that only the speaker knows the meaning if it's has become an habitual tongue.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you had any understanding of the word of God or even made any attempt to then you would realise that there are actually 2 kinds of tongues. One is SPEAKING IN HEAVENLY TONGUES while the other is THE GIFT OF OTHER TONGUES . The gift of other tongues is what needs an interpretation and not speaking in heavenly tongues. Stop confusing yourself. I would be glad to offer you scriptural proof if you wish to pursue this.
Example of the one that was spoken in the Bible that's "heavenly" documented in the Bible.

I am waiting.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Lagusta(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
dabrightt:
If you are not born again you can t have holy spirit, if you don't have holy spirit you won't understant that speaking in tongues a manisfestition of holy spirit and if you don't understand this you can't have the gift of interpretation of spiritual tongues..Well let me help you out ...The meaning of the first tongue she in 4 : 34 min means higher than the higher than the highest be worshiped..and the tongue at the end of the song is refrencing God has someone that sees the invisible be worshiped..Be careful sir not to sin against the Holy spirit because it has no forgiveness..

Is this the same way someone that attends celestial church would interpret it
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by youngwarlocks: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues when I was a christian and I know people who did, and who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny enough, there is a very strong similarity between the jargons they speak. This is because everyone who speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully imitate the same heavenly tongues.

This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced by group followership.

may God forgive you
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by HaneefahRN(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Daboomb:

Tell her she is a LIAR!

Read the book of 1Corinthians 12:10, to her and show her where it says that the "gifts" are shared differently, No one person is given TWO gifts (Speaking and interpretation)

You are right, l have been a victim of this "You must speak in tongues by force" grin grin in the past!
It was an all-night session and l was encouraged to "move my mouth and utter any sound" but as someone who does not fool himself, after trying all night, l made it plain that "I cant forge it" because it is not coming naturally! sad shocked

They said it means l am not a Christian but events over the years, have proved them wrong!
Christianity and serving God is a personal relationship (in the heart) between "You and God".... and you will definitely know "you have it", if you are not the type that wallows in self-deceit.

Lolz. Maybe you are not spirit-filled. Only those that are spirit-filled can speak and hear it.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lollmaolol(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
AZeD1:

Well the people who were around the apostles the first time the apostles spoke in tongues understood the apostles in their own language and you can't say they (those people) were spirit filled so its either the bible is wrong or you are...

My money is on you being wrong though.

Lol...@ your money on me.

Speaking about "People around the apostle" - how can you be so sure there are not spirit filled?

My friend, you are saying different things from the point u quoted, " Canal" is different from "spirit filled". Try and understand that.

I'm not a theology student but I can defend this to a logical point.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dblackninja: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is the 10th page shocked Am yet to see the interpretation of the tongue written in the op cry

Please can "1" of the millions of our dear anointed Christians do the needful?? Thanks undecided

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lottomkyes200: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
in ACT 2 The Bible said they spoke in other tongues and people heard them speaking there own language knowing the apostles are not their tribe. how ever in 1COR 13:1Paul said thou i speak with tongues of men and tongues of Angel.. in chaper 14 he said he that speaketh in an UNKNOWN TONGUE not other tongues he said speaks to God and not man he said for no man understand him but in the spirit he speaks mysteries.Is a shame we have bible but dont study it pls go and read the scripture so u dont say wat u dnt know.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by missingrib(f): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
femzysticks:
interpretation of tongues is a gift of the Holy Spirit...

tongues also is not an earthly language but a spiritual language..

you need to be highly connected to the spirit to understand (when you have the gift)

not interpreting plane text...

the meaning is not certain..

when we speak in tongues.. the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. that is He prays for us. telling God our heart desires and worship...

so the meaning of that at that time may not be be meaning later..

it takes men of the spirit to understand things of the spirit!!!
thats just it...it doesnt happen to random people it takes men of the spirit to understand things of the spirit as u previously said.....do think otherwise but when i had my personal encounter ,d reality drawn on me
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dabrightt: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lagusta:

Even if you like attend anglican church if you have the Gift of tongue interpretation I will have the same meanuing to the spiritual tongue
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dabrightt: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lagusta:

Even if you like attend anglican church if you have the Gift of tongue interpretation you will have the same meaning to the spiritual tongue
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by aalangel(f): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

Oooooo... Boring Seun, I pity your situation.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Seun(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
I used to speak in tongues, and I can probably still do it, even though I've been an atheist since before I started Nairaland:
Seun:
When I gave my life to Christ at Foursquare Gospel Church, I was in JSS 1. After we said the sinner's prayer, our Sunday School teacher tried to get us baptised in the Holy Spirit. I was waiting for the Holy Spirit to descend on me and make me speak in tongues, but I didn't feel anything. Most of the girls started speaking in tongues, but I got nothing. I earnestly and sincerely ask God for it, but nothing happened.

When I got to Ife and started attending ECU, the fellowship my parents attended, we had to take a membership class and my teacher and his best friend also tried to get me baptised in the Holy Spirit to no avail. I remember them taking me to the sports center and praying with me and urging me to speak. I patiently waited for the Holy Spirit to descend on me but nothing happened. Then they had to explain that speaking in tongues is by faith. God supplies the word, and we speak them out, they said. To me it sounded as if they were encouraging me to fake it, and suggesting that everyone fakes it, but I just couldn't accept that. I wanted to experience it genuinely, like the apostles did in the bible.

So one day, as I was praying very intensely in my room, I felt a subtle urge to start saying some nonsense words that came to my mind, and I did. And once I started, I found that new words came to my mind and I could continue speaking them. That's how I started speaking in tongues. In my fellowship, it was common for the pastors to ask everyone to start speaking in tongues during worship; now I could join in! But it was also a bit of a disappointment because the experience was emotional, not supernatural. The Holy Spirit didn't take over my body.

When I was re-watching Sinach's video to transcribe her tongues, I actually felt the urge to speak in tongues again. I think listening to the beautiful way she sang the tongues triggered something in me. I bet I can still speak in tongues today if I choose to succumb to the feeling.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by jonbellion(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol
Babbling gibberish like you're both experiencing an orgasm and an epilepsy at the same time is not spiritual cool

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
jonbellion:
Lol
Babbling gibberish like you're both experiencing an orgasm and an epilepsy at the same time is not spiritual cool

Remember you told me in confidence that you have never experienced it. So how can you say what you have no first hand experience about is Gibberish? Are you confused or just want to be part of a thread by all means.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by jonbellion(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Remember you told me in confidence that you have never experienced it. So how can you say what you have no first hand experience about is Gibberish? Are you confused or just want to be part of a thread by all means.
you sef....
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by shrewd1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
And I would never have believed that speaking in tongues really meant anything worthwhile until one day at home, my flat mate then returned from his church HICC quoting a dynamic preacher who was an invited guest and at intervals in his message would say 'ihon ihon'.

I could only but inform him that by my dialectical translation, it meant 'i have heard, i have heard'. Coming from yoruba preacher with zero understanding of the Esan language? I feared God and His ways the more.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by GoodMuyis(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Daboomb:
..................................... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ....................................
Ma so iso senu e ...again
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Chuknovski(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

please read your Bible very well in Jude 1:20, it's is a sound recommendation for any grown Christian not for baby Christians, speaking in tongues is a mystery that works mystery and mastery please be careful of blasphemy, God bless you
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by PDBonline: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
New York Times, Studies shows
1. Christians speaking in tongues are not personally forming those phrases
2. Those speaking in tongues rarely have mental problems unlike those who don't.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2006/11/07/health/07brain.html
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
xolomonstrides:

So when Paul condemned peter for a wrong doing ,he was attacking God. This rubbish has to stop. If you must accept every person who come to you claiming to be ministers of God then where do you put the word of God. Do not be moved by every wind of doctrine, test every spirit, beware of false teachers/prophets. So I as a Christian must in order to protect the religion protect unscriptural act. So I must throw away the bible and protect the religion. Which kain rubbish be this? We must be ready at all times to contend for the faith which was once and for all given to us. My friend go back to the bible and stop your blind followership of people claiming to be ministers.

Who is that perfect man that ever lived on earth? Even the Lord Jesus Christ condemned been called good ( not because he wasn't perfect, He was perfection). who is that man that God has personally chosen to judge and condemn his servants? you?.

Was apostle Paul perfect in all his ways in his ministry? was he even not a persecutor of believers of Christ until he had an encounter with God?
How perfect was Abraham? who lied about his and his wife's identity, and committed adultery with a slave.Didn't God called him his servant, a man after his own heart?
How perfect was David? who committed error upon errors and yet God called him his friend.
Didn't the Lord Jesus Christ wrote on the ground and then said that the man who has never sinned should first cast a stone.

were we not taught to pray for our leaders in the church that they may not miss their way lest they mislead us?

Strike the shepherd and the flock will scatter

Were we not taught to love our neighbor as ourselves? were we not taught to examine ourselves? To remove first the pebble in our own eye before we can unto another?

Didn't the Lord Jesus Christ address an issue like this in pain when he proclaim a curse saying "oh ye Jerusalem who stones the prophets, woe unto you!"

King Saul as wicked as he was to David, was he not spared by David saying he dare not put his hands on an anointed man of God?

Didn't David mourn his death and even demanded that the circumstances around Saul's death must not be published in the streets of the Philistines.

2 Samuel: 1. 20. Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.

-And if a minister be wrong in his way of faith, is judging and condemning him or her the real way to help.

Don't you see that our God is love not hate

My brother we are sent to preach the gospel and guide ourselves in prayers lest our brother or sister give in to the devil (the tempter).

Let's pray for our fellow Christian to have an encounter with God not cast a stone on them.
Unconditional love must be in within the body of Christ not hatred.

if a kingdom be divided against itself it cannot stand.
look towards the greater image of our religion not of a man.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ikp120(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
dabrightt:
He need to be born again because if anyone make impact on earth without been born again it is waste..Don t you want him to be born again? Do you want him to end his eternity in hell?

Lolzzz
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by obindomanya(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Bros, you are sounding so frustrated. Na papa GOD do you? whether u believe or not doesnt stop HIS OMNIPOTENT EXISTENCE
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by damosky12(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first sets of tongue spoken in the bible were languages spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!

You sound so confident. Nevertheless, ignorantly so. I know what you are quoting is from Acts 2. Now consider, the Bible says says they spoke with tongues. But other men heard them in their own language

You should also consider that many others said these

Acts 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

That means what they actually said wasn't coherent (but heard in other languages by God's power).

Actually,

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Hope you learnt?
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2016
damosky12:

You sound so confident. Nevertheless, ignorantly so. I know what you are quoting is from Acts 2. Now consider, the Bible says says they spoke with tongues. But other men heard them in their own language

You should also consider that many others said these

Acts 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

That means what they actually said wasn't coherent (but heard in other languages by God's power).

Actually,

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Hope you learnt?

Example of those who spokeunto God in tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.