Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63465 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by DeSepiero(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Google is your friend. afterall thats what you guys use to replace true experiences so I am doing same.

Why didn't you google cloud 9 before concluding on weed?
By the way, who is 'you guys'?
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Acidosis:
I Corinthians 14:4 provides the answer to all arguments on this thread

"Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church."

You can actually speak in tongues to lift your spirit. It doesn't have to be interpreted.

Why would you want to interpret someone's communication with her creator? She's not prophesying so let her be. The words are not meant for you sir.

Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Explain it,damn it! undecided
You said people of 'neighbouring countries spoke in their languages to Israel.'I want you to point that out from the scriptures.
Stop being evasive.

Lying is a Christian virtue I guess.

Kindly quote me
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
freshcvvs:

Lying is a Christian virtue I guess.

Kindly quote me
Since you're too lazy to bring out the scriptures, help you.

All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? Acts 2:4-8
If your understanding of the bolded is what you have written below,then I must let you know you're wrong.Maybe it's the english.
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first tongue spoken in the bible was a language spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Page 2 and nobody is yet to come up with an interpretation of those words in Sinach's way maker. Maybe seun is right after all, speaking in tongue is just a complete gibberish and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
seunmsg:
Page 2 and nobody is yet to come up with an interpretation of those words in Sinach's way maker. Maybe seun is right after all, speaking in tongue is just a complete gibberish and nothing else.

1. You seem to think anyone owes Seun the obligation of explanation

2. You lack the knowledge of the purpose of speaking in tongues to the speaker and to the hearer.

3. God is not in a contest with Seun or his league of atheists

4. God would not give what is meant for his children to Pigs...they would only ruin and ridicule it.

5. Do not quote me!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2016
seunmsg:
And nairaland is a church gathering? undecided
Did you ever read or hear of the scripture that says 'you don't cast your pearls before the swine'?

6 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by seunmsg(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

1. You seem to think anyone owes Seun the obligation of explanation

2. You lack the knowledge of the purpose of speaking in tongues to the speaker and to the hearer.

3. God is not in a contest with Seun or his league of atheists

4. God would not give what is meant for his children to Pigs...they would only ruin and ridicule it.

5. Do not quote me!

People like you are the reason why Christianity is losing steam worldwide. You attacked my post, called me someone that lacks knowledge and still ended by telling me not to reply you. For real, is this how Jesus Christ will respond to issues like this? Oga, if you don't know the interpretation, just move on and stop spewing gibberish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Since you're too lazy to bring out the scriptures, help you.

All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? Acts 2:4-8
If your understanding of the bolded is what you have written below,then I must let you know you're wrong.Maybe it's the english.

You're more confused than I thought!

So what's the issue IN what I typed and IN what's in the quoted scripture?

Is it the (s) I didn't add to the tongue or the language you have issues with or what exactly?

Chai
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
seunmsg:

People like you are the reason why Christianity is losing steam worldwide. You attacked my post, called me someone that lacks knowledge and still ended by telling me not to reply you. For real, is this how Jesus Christ will respond to issues like this? Oga, if you don't know the interpretation, just move on and stop spewing gibberish.

Lmao @ Christianity loosing steam..More like Atheism becoming infinitesimal.

You are lucky I was even civil. Jesus would have answered you using a parable and the parable would translate to you being a fool.

Jesus has a way with words.. *smiles*

9 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
freshcvvs:

You're more confused than I thought!

So what's the issue IN what I typed and IN what's in the quoted scripture?

Is it the (s) I didn't add to the tongue or the language you have issues with or what exactly?

Chai
Poor you.It's your understanding(or rather lack of it)of the written word.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by DarkRed(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

Now I don't know whether you are an atheist or something else but you made a very crucial point but for the fact that you don't believe in God or the tongues Christians speak doesn't mean it's not working for others. Heck yeah it's repetition of words! But come to think of it....analyse any person's prayer in English or any other Nigerian language, you will come to realise that the person also repeats or has a specific words or language he or she uses to pray over a period of time. So guy tongues like it's called is not a heavenly language or the language of God. It's just a language that is not registered to the official languages known to man but to the person speaking it and to the being (God) which its been addressed to.

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Pastafarian: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
seunmsg:

lol
its all make believe
its better they use clever words

Click here and see how their dodgicology and delusion preservation instinct kicked in when asked for a simple proof of what they claim they do everyday
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Poor you.It's your understanding(or rather lack of it)of the written word.

You still said nothing again.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
The act of speaking in tongues -- technically known as glossolalia -- is nothing but a fake show of communicating with God. It is one of the many false doctrines in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
gensteejay:
The act of speaking in tongues -- technically known as glossolalia -- is nothing but a fake show of communicating with God. It is one of the many false doctrines in Christianity.

Trash!

People are talking about real experiences you are here looking for a definition.

Pitiful.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
gensteejay:

The act of speaking in tongues is called xenoglossy not glossolalia
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Trash!

People are talking about real experiences you are here looking for a definition.

Pitiful.
Sorry o, Mr. real life experiences. Sooner or later, you will know the truth about your so-called 'real life experiences'.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The act of speaking in tongues is called xenoglossy not glossolalia
Check the meaning of the two terms again and modify your comment afterward.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
@ gensteejay:

Glossolalia is the one exhibited by chief priests . Like " I see I see ojijkikiji jiki , wattta "

grin
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ gensteejay:

Glossolalia is the one exhibited by chief priests . Like " I see I see ojijkikiji jiki , wattta "

grin
Lol. I don't agree with you.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ gensteejay:

grin
glossolalia
ˌɡlɒsəˈleɪlɪə/
noun
the phenomenon of (apparently) speaking in an unknown language, especially in religious worship. It is practised especially by Pentecostal and charismatic Christians.

Xenoglossy is the putative phenomenon in which a person is able to speak a language that he or she could not have acquired by natural means.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
gensteejay:

Sorry o, Mr. real life experiences. Sooner or later, you will know the truth about your so-called 'real life experiences'.

I already know the truth. You will know the truth I know pretty soon

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ShaqFu: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Go for vigils regularly at RCCG headquarters.
Been there done that. All I ever saw were fake peeps interpreting what they don't understand.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
ShaqFu:
Been there done that. All I ever saw were fake peeps interpreting what they don't understand.

And you somehow knew they were fake by understanding that they were interpreting what you did not know.... Chai.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I already know the truth. [s]You will know the truth I know pretty soon[/s]
Yimu
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
gensteejay:
Yimu
Yimu pada.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yimu pada.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ShaqFu: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And you somehow knew they were fake by understanding that they were interpreting what you did not know.... Chai.
Of course, when someone is saying a statement that doesn't follow, it's obvious you'd know the person is lying.

Most interpret the tongues as prophecies and what have you. So, when they start interpreting and talk about world, state or personal affairs, I know they're lying...

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
ShaqFu:
It's your set mind towards this thing.
naijadeyhia:

Abi o.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ShaqFu: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
It's your set mind towards this thing.
Abi o.
My mind is mentally set to reason with facts, than just belief.

So, whenever I read or hear anything that doesn't make sense, or smell fishy, I become suspicious and ask questions.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
ShaqFu:
My mind is mentally set to reason with facts, than just belief.

So, whenever I read or hear anything that doesn't make sense, or smell fishy, I become suspicious and ask questions.
There's more in this life than the mind can comprehend,eyes can see,ears can hear or hands can touch or feel.
Believe that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.