Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? (1150 Views)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by marvelck: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
While most women usually want to start having kids immediately after getting married, some men would like to enjoy their wives at least for a year before they start having kids...cos they know that once the babies start arriving, her love and devotion won't only shift, but her sexy shape would disappear too (in most cases), smiles

2 Likes

Re: Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by Adebash01(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
OK
Re: Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by imperialQueen(f): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
how we wan take know now

chisos!
Re: Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by kellyJames5(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2016
look at that kid's innocent face.
Dayum!
Re: Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 12, 2016
coz I love the way u smile
Re: Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2016
imperialQueen:
how we wan take know now

I wonder o
Re: Between Her Husband & Her Child, Who Does She Love Most(Photo)? by mofeoluwadassah: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Okey...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move On? / Seun Must Get Married In 2017 / Rejected Engagement Ring Two Weeks After Accepting To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.