Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Do I Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On? (1149 Views)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? / How Do I Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move On? by Collinskeeper(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Jane and I have been friends for over two years, she calls me her best friend, fast forward to this year, one thing lead to another and we got intimate! That was when everything changed, we confessed our feelings for each other. I had to let go of all my side chick's willing to give everything for this to work, everything was perfect no dull moment we could gist for five hours and more fv*ked like crazy, I was in heaven! She became an important part of my life, About few weeks ago I noticed some changes in her she always hiding her phone from me no calls no text I tried to reach out but she was always on defensive, always looking for a fight, I have apologize over and over again, this is a girl that would always hug me In public! Now she's gone cold hearted towards me! I hardly even eat am always having mode swings! The pain in my heart is just too much, the worst kind of pain is emotional pain! I just want to forget about her and move on! Am not giving my heart to any lady ever again! The problem now is how do I move on??
Re: How Do I Move On? by ikp120(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Delete her phone number and hang out with more ladies. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On? by mamatayour(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Just keep moving and you'll get out of your present state of mind

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by ObioratheBully: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2016
undecided

This is what happens when you make women top priority..

Money should be directly below the Kingdom of God on your list, which should be the First....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Collinskeeper:
Am not giving my heart to any lady ever again!
cheesy you just ranted like a kid!

Love will always hurt, it's naturally expected for new love to heal old wounds, you will be fine.

Dating your best friend has it pros and cons, when it works its' perfect, when it doesn't it's really bad

love may be blind sometimes, but you should not be.

You have to understand that women are like archeologist, the more mysterious you are, the more interesting the relationship is to her

When you guys were "best friends" if you were an "open book" the relationship won't last.

Break up with her the same way you will break up with any-girl but be respectful (she has obviously lost interest, should be easy)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2016
undecided

Why do think she became cold?
Re: How Do I Move On? by Warhawk(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Let Her go, bro
No woman is worth the Hassle, well, excepting blood relations

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:
Delete her phone number and hang out with more ladies. cool cool

Uuumm...

What does this virgin know all about?
Re: How Do I Move On? by JuanDeDios: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Money should be directly below the Kingdom of God on your list, which should be the First....
It's not about making women top priority. It's falling in love. It's nasty. It doesn't mean he changed his relationship with his work, family, friends and other things. Those things remained as before but love just happens and you're a goner. The worst part of it is that your feelings make you prone to all sorts of errors which can piss the other person off and if you're not lucky enough that they see through your mistakes and see the real you, God help you!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by ikp120(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uuumm...

What does this virgin know all about?
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Babe it's all in my head mehn. tongue tongue
Please just reply my PM let's flirt mehn. wink
Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Babe it's all in my head mehn. tongue tongue

Please just reply my PM let's flirt mehn. wink

Hahahahaha.. I don't flirt with the virgins jooor grin
Re: How Do I Move On? by ikp120(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha.. I don't flirt with the virgins jooor grin

Lolzzz grin grin grin

The baddest baddo among bad baddos in Baddo Avenue!

But you can give me graphic totorial tutorial na. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Move On? by ObioratheBully: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

It's not about making women top priority. It's falling in love. It's nasty. It doesn't mean he changed his relationship with his work, family, friends and other things. Those things remained as before but love just happens and you're a goner. The worst part of it is that your feelings make you prone to all sorts of errors which can piss the other person off and if you're not lucky enough that they see through your mistakes and see the real you, God help you!
undecided

Love doesn't just happen.. You have to need it inside you..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by cashwithcharity(f): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Have you talked to her about it? You guys need to sit down and have a conversation. You dont give up such relationships just like that cos they only comes once in a life time, believe me embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

The baddest baddo among bad baddos in Baddo Avenue!

But you can give me graphic totorial tutorial na. grin grin grin

Chaaai! See this ALLEGEDLY VIRGIN grin
If u juz talk, nobody will believe u never smell toto in ur life.. tongue
Re: How Do I Move On? by ikp120(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Chaaai! See this ALLEGEDLY VIRGIN grin If u juz talk, nobody will believe u never smell toto in ur life.. tongue
Oya reply my PM joor to prove it grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

Oya reply my PM joor to prove it grin grin grin

Hahahahahaa...
Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
==>Hang out with friends.... Keep yourself busy, don't sit around and brood all day

==> Get rid of all mementos(things that can remind you of Her.. Could be gifts, pictures etc)

==> Stop blaming yourself undecided

==> Meet new people

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by JuanDeDios: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

You suppose, then, that that need is conscious?
Re: How Do I Move On? by Collinskeeper(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

thanks for your opinions it's welcomed but please don't judge me!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by Splinz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Collinskeeper:
Jane and I have been friends for over two years, she calls me her best friend, fast forward to this year, one thing lead to another and we got intimate! That was when everything changed, we confessed our feelings for each other. I had to let go of all my side chick's willing to give everything for this to work, everything was perfect no dull moment we could gist for five hours and more fv*ked like crazy, I was in heaven! She became an important part of my life, About few weeks ago I noticed some changes in her she always hiding her phone from me no calls no text I tried to reach out but she was always on defensive, always looking for a fight, I have apologize over and over again, this is a girl that would always hug me In public! Now she's gone cold hearted towards me! I hardly even eat am always having mode swings! The pain in my heart is just too much, the worst kind of pain is emotional pain! I just want to forget about her and move on! Am not giving my heart to any lady ever again! The problem now is how do I move on??

Apparently, you were not in heaven. Move on with your life.
Re: How Do I Move On? by ObioratheBully: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You suppose, then, that that need is conscious?

Fact is.. It has been prioritised.. Consciously or not..
Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
theres always a way to get a convo...
after the convo...

just move on.. thats how to move on... but i dont think its possible to move on tho...
just stop feeling depressed.. enjoy your life
#YOLO
Re: How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

i dont know love... but i know ure wrong...
Re: How Do I Move On? by ObioratheBully: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
joshysmartie:

i dont know love... but i know ure wrong...
cheesy
Re: How Do I Move On? by ikombe: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Smoke more oshogbo weed undecided
Re: How Do I Move On? by JuanDeDios: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Fact is.. It has been prioritised.. Consciously or not..
That depends on what you call prioritisation. I mean, if the life he had before remained intact, how is that prioritisation? I agree it does take up an inordinate amount of mental resources, but that isn't really the problem; it's just a symptom. The problem is falling in love in the first place. Take that out and he would not be in the mental anguish he is now. Maybe those who don't fall in love are better off, but that's just a function of your mental model.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On? by ObioratheBully: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

That depends on what you call prioritisation. I mean, if the life he had before remained intact, how is that prioritisation? I agree it does take up an inordinate amount of mental resources, but that isn't really the problem; it's just a symptom. The problem is falling in love in the first place. Take that out and he would not be in the mental anguish he is now. Maybe those who don't fall in love are better off, but that's just a function of your mental model.
cheesy

You have explained all I said/typed before now..
Re: How Do I Move On? by firstking01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do as the first poster have said or berra still get into another relationship so as to distract the feelings you have for her.
Re: How Do I Move On? by westlius(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
my bros she has tasted a better cucumber
Re: How Do I Move On? by obontami: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
take a lot of alcohol and fuccck fat ass bitches trust me you will be fine. smiley

(1) (Reply)

IS HE CHEATING? 21 Unintentional Behaviours He Just Cant Hide. / Throwback Friday:- When Beyonce And Jay-z Secretly Married In 2008 / Love Sweet Oo,, Bbnaija EFE And MARVIS Sexed,Kissed And Romanced Again Deeply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.