Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme (3052 Views)

What Do Women Take As Seriousness Or Commitment From An Admirer Aside Money / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by StarBukola(f): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Chocolateme, first of all a dude messaged you on September 25 and it took you a whole 4 days to reply him back, is that how you used to do?? undecided

Secondly, how can we even be so sure the dude is a Nairalander and not some random guys siphoning phone number upandan from one's phone?? undecided

And lastly, how much will it cost to suck your "breastfeeding"?? cheesy kiss
hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by MackBrooklyn: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2016
StarBukola:
hmmmmmmmmmm.
Why you humming, ma'am??
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by durentsneh(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2016
What kinda fvckup is dis, some guys sha socks ur breastfeeding. grin na mrcork shey? Or cutehector. dat useless kid

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by rossiebarbie(f): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, that's the more reason you should ask him "how are you"??, then from there you get to know him....we must not be doing everything first...nigerian girlsundecided…this is why i 've blocked some of you on my whatsapp pageundecided
he messaged 1st remember?...he should @least say sumtin sensible ..then d convo begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Emmiasky(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Chocolateme, first of all a dude messaged you on September 25 and it took you a whole 4 days to reply him back, is that how you used to do?? undecided

Secondly, how can we even be so sure the dude is a Nairalander and not some random guys siphoning phone number upandan from one's phone?? undecided

And lastly, how much will it cost to suck your "breastfeeding"?? cheesy kiss

to suck your breastfeeding

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Warhawk(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
IAmOged:

am speechless at how some guys play to women' gallery;becoming a play toy sisssy, beta , just because..they want to get into the lady pants....

aaarh.....oga ooo
This coming from a Lady, is very commendable....
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
O.P lemme explain what happened to u. Dude wanted a chat but ur replies were so boring and basic, he decided, Bleep it, lemme have fun with this boring girl, if she block me, its no loss. Believe me, its d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by majour(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
The OP is a cutey but she is shallow like 80% of the girls out there, u cud have enquired why he was acting so irregular by giving him a little of ur attention, seriously most guy MIT have the best of intentions but won't be able to express themselves, you MIT be surprise that he turns out okay if u gave him a chance

Plus his pic is visible for all to see, quite immature, ur a beautiful girl true, but not really bright.
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Park01: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:
hahaha.. its only my baby that can SOCKS my BREASTFEEDING.. grin
Bt I have socked it before na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Her SEXTAPE LEAKED / This Is The Reason Why Blow.job Is Good (pics) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.