Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,724 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme (3018 Views)

What Do Women Take As Seriousness Or Commitment From An Admirer Aside Money / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
This guy has so many things to say but COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN restricted him from expressing himself and when he eventually did.. this is the outcome..

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
More

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by MackBrooklyn: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chocolateme, first of all a dude messaged you on September 25 and it took you a whole 4 days to reply him back, is that how you used to do?? undecided

Secondly, how can we even be so sure the dude is a Nairalander and not some random guys siphoning phone number upandan from one's phone?? undecided

And lastly, how much will it cost to suck your "breastfeeding"?? cheesy kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by maxti: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Itiswell lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by talktonase(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Finding it hard to believe undecided
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Fernandowski(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
hmmm
stale
*listening to Wiz Khalifa - promises *
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
Finding it hard to believe undecided
lol.. what. Is hard to believe? Has nothing to say, every time "hello hi" today he has said it all.
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by PureWays(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Damn!! We lost the War!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by AGUBANZE(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hes just an Epic self-servicer and almost a retard

2 Likes

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by freesinzu(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Grab em by the womanliness

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by firstking01(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. what. Is hard to believe? Has nothing to say, every time "hello hi" today he has said it all.
On your own can't you strike up a convo??...that's how some guys behave when they are chatting with a girl they like...

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by daewoorazer(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
This guy is one of the reasons why gals are overrated.. Now you need some lessons from the street.

Until a guy understands 'the more he makes them feel unwanted, the more they want him', he'd forever worship d pvscy

Shyte!

3 Likes

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by kinggogo: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
D guy no get shame ooo

Which wan b hi, hi, hi

Choco u could av jst blocked him or delete his no frm ur fone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Chocolateme, first of all a dude messaged you on September 25 and it took you a whole 4 days to reply him back, is that how you used to do?? undecided

Secondly, how can we even be so sure the dude is a Nairalander and not some random guys siphoning phone number upandan from one's phone?? undecided

And lastly, how much will it cost to suck your "breastfeeding"?? cheesy kiss
hahaha.. its only my baby that can SOCKS my BREASTFEEDING.. grin
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
On your own can't you strike up a convo??...that's how some guys behave when they are chatting with a girl they like...
its not fair to judge it like that.. so i should strike a convo simply because he said "hi"? Do you know whether he remembers to say that hi" only when i change my dp.. sad
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by MackBrooklyn: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
hahaha.. its only my baby that can SOCKS my BREASTFEEDING.. grin

Lol, I can be your baby if that's the only criteria for SOCKING YOUR BREASTFEEDING cheesy kiss

6 Likes

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chris2face(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nawa for that dude oh what's hi hi all the time

Cant him fucking tell her what the hell he need

But babe nawa for u oh 4 whole days before u replied the dude haba !!!

U can do better that this abeg

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by IAmOged(f): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
am speechless at how some guys play to women' gallery;becoming a play toy sisssy, beta , just because..they want to get into the lady pants....

aaarh.....oga ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin

Hahhahahahahah.... That part of convo is really funny.. Go girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by firstking01(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
its not fair to judge it like that.. so i should strike a convo simply because he said "hi"? Do you know whether he remembers to say that hi" only when i change my dp.. sad
Smh, that's the more reason you should ask him "how are you"??, then from there you get to know him....we must not be doing everything first...nigerian girlsundecided…this is why i 've blocked some of you on my whatsapp pageundecided

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, I can be your baby if that's the only criteria for SOCKING YOUR BREASTFEEDING cheesy kiss
lol u no well
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahhahahahahah.... That part of convo is really funny.. Go girl!
no mind them.. you got someone's number and for one day you didn't call to say hi, only to appear on whatsapp to be looking for breastfeeding..
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by TrapHedges(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerian ladies are the best convo killers.. Smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by kellyJames5(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstly,that dude shouldn't be on whatsapp platform since he can't make use of it.
secondly,he need to be taught how to relate with people .

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
no mind them.. you got someone's number and for one day you didn't call to say hi, only to appear on whatsapp to be looking for breastfeeding..

Hahahahaha... Some men are so stvpid sometimes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, that's the more reason you should ask him "how are you"??, then from there you get to know him....we must not be doing everything first...nigerian girlsundecided…this is why i 've blocked some of you on my whatsapp pageundecided
well thats for you shaa.. i don't go about asking someone that has never said "how are you" after himself. Ok you have finally seen the essence of his hello and hi talk more of when i start conversations with him.
Block as many of them as you can dear.. thats the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
how is this poo hilarious... well just give him breast to sock already lol undecided

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by firstking01(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
well thats for you shaa.. i don't go about asking someone that has never said "how are you" after himself. Ok you have finally seen the essence of his hello and hi talk more of when i start conversations with him.
Block as many of them as you can dear.. thats the way to go.
I'm done with you tonight.
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by eph12(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Most times I prefer you just drop the greetings and introduce yourself at once. When I come online or read your chat I like to know who am chatting with immediately. Some people are fond of dropping the hi without any other information. I don't think that's enough.

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
I'm done with you tonight.
kiss kiss sweet dreams..
Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by firstking01(m): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
chocolateme:
kiss kiss sweet dreams..
You toogrin

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme by kinglekan: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2016

Which wan be "Sock breastfeeding" again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a convo! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Had A Christmas Promise Card While Growing Up, You Can Relate To This / Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? / Hot Braless Photos Of Ciara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.