Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love (715 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / You Are Gay If You've Ever Given Any Girl/Your Girlfriend Anal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Jobdrillers: 4:23am On Nov 12, 2016
You are in need for school fees and she is also in need so finally you the guy have yours will you give it to the girl because you like her and if you don't give you break up with her ? Answer
And visit http://www.klaasicman.ga
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Op
This is the dumbest question I've seen for a while.
undecided

Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Dumb fvck undecided
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by HARDDON: 4:44am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Dumb fvck undecided

cheesy

Guess what?

BAck in sch, my idiatic cos mate was busy forming big boy spending his sch fees on his gurl, while she wss dedicatedly paying hers, guess what?
she graduated n left his sorry A33 wit hugely accumulated bill in final year!
He had an extra year, he struggled d money out, b4 he cud serve d nation she was married!
Yea, u guessed right: to another guy! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy

Guess what?

BAck in sch, my idiatic cos mate was busy forming big boy spending his sch fees on his gurl, while she wss dedicatedly paying hers, guess what?
she graduated n left his sorry A33 wit hugely accumulated bill in final year!
He had an extra year, he struggled d money out, b4 he cud serve d nation she was married!
Yea, u guessed right: to another guy! cheesy

Serves Him right cheesytongue

I would rather spend my school fees on MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Jobdrillers: 4:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Yea that is right oh
KissChrix:

Serves Him right cheesytongue

I would rather spend my school fees on MMM
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by klassykute(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2016
some girl paid my fees DEPARTMENTAL FEES . ask Me if I will do dsame.
IN OLAMIDES VOICE AM I MAD ..

1 Like

Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by klassykute(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Op
This is the dumbest question I've seen for a while.
undecided
. lol
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Pay kor.. Payless ni
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by olac21(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Abi i don pay ni?
Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by durentsneh(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
When bet9ja still dey exist?

1 Like

Re: Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love by Flexherbal(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2016
It is not wise , sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Can Never Be Trusted... / Dear Nigerian Married Women, Get Off Social Media Or Loose Your Husbands To.... / How To Be An Awesome Partner In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.