Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) (2352 Views)

Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Samtexjohn1: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2016
The unidentified man who saw a striking resemblance to his former lover after spotting the snake in South East Asia was inspired by Buddhist belief that people could be reincarnated as animals.

The happily married man now spend most of his quality time with serpent watching TV, sharing romantic picnics, playing board games and going to the gym as a couple. See more pictures below:

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/shocking-meet-man-who-married-cobra.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2016
He has surely removed the venom from that snake and detoxicate it if not he should have been a gooner.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Height of madness

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Height of madness
UrennaNkoli:
He has surely removed the venom from that snake and detoxicate it if not he should have been a gooner.

My two crushes are u related to lalasticlala? grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

My two crushes are u related to lalasticlala? grin
Lol.. lalasticlala is my great uncle nah cheesy

Uncle Lalasticlala.. Oya cuman epp this ministry nah wink

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
undecidedPhotoshop
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2016
apparently he thinks the snake is his dead girlfriend reincarnated.
onto the question that everyone is dying to ask: DO THEY FÙCK?
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
apparently he thinks the snake is his dead girlfriend reincarnated.

onto the question that everyone is dying to ask: DO THEY FÙCK?
another question..... Does IT give him head

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by harjorlarh(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2016
mehn dis level of madness pass me o shocked
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
many are mad few are roaming.. undecided
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
His own cup of coffee not mine
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by ogaJona(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2016
make I pitch my tent here first. lala no dey joke wit this kind snake like matter
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Famouson: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
WEREY RE OO0
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by lifezone247(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Keke drop me here, this one na promise land thread.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by AlexCk: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
for reals??
oh well, people get married to dogs now so, im not surprised. grin
bhet, how na, some people's mind need serious dusting shaa, tor.
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by clemz85(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
People can reincarnate as animals, I that is true, but let's leave that apart and let's ask our selves these,

The story didn't say the man nurse the snake
From small, so how did a mature strange snake got familiar with man?

And look at the attention they are giving to each other, I mean you can the connection between them,

Oh! The whole thing strange though
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by larryUG(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

He doesnt have to remove it. Snakes are usually not aggressive except u r aggressive towards them. If d cobra sees u as a friend then it wont attack. Same way snakes in some eastern oarts of Nigeria feel at home cos of d worship accorded to it. Besides, if u remove a snakes poison gland or defang it, it won't survive long cos it wont be able to digest food. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
lifezone247:
Keke drop me here, this one na promise land thread.
where's ur transport fare
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by exco90(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
lemme board this train to front page. snake and front page.. they are like bread and butter.. chidinma and cucumber.
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by lifezone247(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
tunmidob:
where's ur transport fare
sis, you don't look like a keke driver na, wink see as you fine, haba.
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by FakoMaybach1: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
omo i got goose bumps looking at that pix, though i think its Photoshop

Cobras dont spread their ears unless they are planning to strike, so that pix of them doing things together is a lie

and how can he remove the snake's venom how will the snake feed, Venom is meant for catching prey cus cobras dont constrict

This story reeks of lies
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lord have mercy. shockedshockedshocked
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
O GA OOOOOOO
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by gradeA(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
I was here.
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Originalsly: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ha!...snake looking at TV!.... snakes... all snakes have poor vision. Snakes in particular are not pets since they have no loyalty....regardless if he had it from birth.... and they don't look face! Years ago one guy had his pet snake... he bought live chicken to feed the snake later... did not wash his hands and was attacked and killed by the same pet snake. He smelled like chicken and carried body heat like chicken and that was enough for the snake to conclude he was food material.
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmmmm, Lalasticlala are yhu the guy?
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
jeez
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Death wish leleyi
Re: Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) by Samtexjohn1: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Death wish leleyi
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 / 64 Year Old Man In Hot Romance With 17 Year Girl / Im Too Shy To Talk To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.