Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself (54478 Views)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Photos Of Grace Wambui From Kiambu Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by YugoMagazine: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Georgina Wambui, a 33 Years old Kenya National has gotten married to herself after she was engaged in a fatal accident which made her wheelchair-Bound.

Georgina Wambui was engaged to a man before she got involved in the accident, she called it quit after that.
Georgina Wambui made up her mind to marry herself because she’s now wheelchair-bound and has no man in her life.
According to Georgina, her life took a terrible turn when she got involved in an accident in 2014 which made almost all her friends distance their selves from her.

She said; "After the accident, I lost of my friends who were close to me. That changed me a lot, it gave me a lot of strength. It made me realize some people are there to stay and others are not. This is one reason why I choose very few people around myself,"

Georgina chose the day of her 32nd birthday, which was on 1st of June, 2018 to engage herself, and she also made it known to her close friends and family members that she’ll be getting married to herself the following year.

Her close friends and family members were amused when she made her intention known to them, they thought she was crazy, so they tried changing her mind and convincing her to wait for a man to tie the knot with her, but her mind was made up already.

Lo and Behold, on Saturday, June 1st, 2019, she organized a colourful wedding and got married to herself, to the amazement of her friends and family members.

Georgina ordered a wedding cake and got the cake decorated with "Gee weds Gee". She got herself ‘Brides’ maids’ and rocked her wedding with them. I bet You’ll Love to watch a Video Coverage of the event!

She said "I chose to do that according to the inner feeling in me, not because I don't believe in love, I do believe in love, I believe in marriage but I chose I will go for what I want not what the society wants,"

When Georgina was asked what she really wishes for, she replied “Happiness”!

She also disclosed that she so-much desire getting married to a man and living a happy life, but it really looks impossible for her now, so she had to create her own ‘Happiness’.

Georgina said; "You may choose to wait but will you wait for the rest of your life. I really wanted to be married to a man but it has taken longer than what I expected, that is why I decided I will go ahead and marry myself,"

Regardless of the fact that she’s married to herself, she’s very faithful she’ll surely bear children one day. According to her, she doesn’t even mind if she bears a child with a deadbeat dad because she just wants a child, but she’s hoping that a responsible and genuine man can come into her life.

She said; "After my wedding, the next thing is getting a child, that is where I'm heading now,"

Georgina also announced on her social platforms that she’s interested in being a wheelchair Model.

Watch Video
https://www.yugo.com.ng/meet-33-year-old-kenyan-wheelchair-bound-woman-who-married-herself/

13 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by YugoMagazine: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex

Read Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/couple-fall-from-9-storey-building-while-having-sex-video/
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by MGab25(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Should We Call this "Self Love"?

Chai! What a Love Story!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Davash222(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na she be bride , na she be groom.

But, she’s just 33, why the rush

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin

It's all about loving urself sha.. after all, those people she thought was her friends are not really her friends.. undecided

But at least, she has her fambam who helped her through and accepted her decision by marrying herself..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Jayslicky: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
MGab25:
Should We Call this "Self Love"?

Chai! What a Love Story!
No she has a husband, she is married to her wheel-chair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by YugoMagazine: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
No she has a husband, she is married to her wheel-chair.

grin grin grin You're Wicked

8 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Jayslicky: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:

grin grin grin You're Wicked
but husband also means, something that can support and so far so good the wheel-chair is supporting her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by seunmohmoh(f): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Anything from Kenya does not surprise me.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by bankyblue(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
This Kanye people they strange o! Why peoson go marry herself?

No wonder Beyonce no add them for Lion. King record

7 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by jaymejate: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ladies be like...
No one can break my heart.
Self love

11 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by bikerboy1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
jaymejate:
Ladies be like...
No one can break my heart.
Self love

Kenya is the headquarters of self love, so not surprised
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by dejio42(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
And there was a party?

Thank God say God no b man
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Are you kidding me?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Augiiee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kenya #smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by emeijeh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Her heart beats for Lola wheelchair

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Walehelt(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wonderfully wonderful

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by ralmix(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
I guess she’s yet to fined that special someone that would put her out of her misery...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by spiceadole: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Davash222:
Na she be bride , na she be groom.

But, she’s just 33, why the rush

Is 33 not a evening newspaper?
Even those without disabilities
.how much more one in a wheelchair

4 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by careytommy37(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kenya right?

The bridemaid in mini-gown make brains sha kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Dichrys(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chai

Self love grin grin
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by samcus(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
"Help that friend, brother, sister, now they are still alive, not when they are gone, the dead don't say thank you."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by starbuck(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
One reason I love Nigerians is that they can't try this kind of shit grin grin grin grin....
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by lastempero: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nsogbu USA.
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by sonnie10: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Self love. Kenyans and weird story are like sesame twins

2 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by indigenous234(f): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by imitateMe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Honest lady. At least she still wishes to get married to a man someday. Nigerian feminists should learn from her. When they have problems getting married, they start to say, "I have not found my taste. I can only marry a billionaire."
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by NIJJAking(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity. Eternity may seem miles away actually it is a split seconds away once death comes

2 Likes

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
I really feel for women sha. It's not easy for them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.