Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (18155 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Stingy Guy by toby4ever(f): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2014
dating a guy who wudnt wanna knw if u recharge ur fone,make ur hair,change ur wardrobe..even wen u tel him u wanna do dese tins he tells u he has a project...hrd tinz lik he wouldnt b lik dat wen he marries u,he doesnt wanna spend on a gal who wud leave him at d end of the day buh if u r his wife he wudnt b stingy to u..now i ask nairalanders,babes wud u date a guy lik dis? and generally would he change if he eventually marries her?..drop comments,no insults pls
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Hold up, they will be here soon to ask if he's your father cheesy

Btw he won't change

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by 9inches(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Since it's for babes, I rather steer clear and view from afar

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by lecturerdabo(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2014
toby4ever:
dating a guy who wudnt wanna knw if u recharge ur fone,make ur hair,change ur wardrobe..even wen u tel him u wanna do dese tins he tells u he has a project...hrd tinz lik he wouldnt b lik dat wen he marries u,he doesnt wanna spend on a gal who wud leave him at d end of the day buh if u r his wife he wudnt b stingy to u..now i ask nairalanders,babes wud u date a guy lik dis? and generally would he change if he eventually marries her?..drop comments,no insults pls

that is to say .....

UR ATM IS NOT DISPENSING CASH (Temporarily unable to dispense cash)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dovemart(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2014
*Singing* I whip my hair back and front. The guy won't change shaa oo. It's in his blood.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Babe if he doesn't care about you now, you are on your own after he marries you.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by toby4ever(f): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2014
lecturerdabo:

that is to say .....
nt lik dat buh der r stuffs u tink ur bf shud help u take care of...i need d married folks opinion too was ur hubby finding it difficult to giv u thins wen u ask n now u guys r married is he stil lik dat?

UR ATM IS NOT DISPENSING CASH (Temporarily unable to dispense cash)
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by toby4ever(f): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2014
i need d married folks opinion too was ur hubby finding it difficult to giv u thins wen u ask when dating him n now u guys r married is he stil lik dat?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Elcemento(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2014
The ladies are really having it hard against guys these days. Ladies abeg forgive us if we offend you o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Raiders: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Stingy girls date stingy guys. You don't buy your boyfriend recharge card,gifts or help give him money to cut his hair when he is broke but you want him to always give you money to make your hair and buy you recharge card. The bible say give and it will be given unto you. So if you want your boyfriend to start spending money on you then you should start spending on him too.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by kozaic(f): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2014
I wnt date him.

I dislike stingy men with passion..

As a lady I can help a guy with no strings attached.

#anyway I dnt do broke guyz.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by toby4ever(f): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Raiders:
Stingy girls date stingy guys. You don't buy your boyfriend recharge card,gifts or help give him money to cut his hair when he is broke but you want him to always give you money to make your hair and buy you recharge card. The bible say give and it will be given unto you. So if you want your boyfriend to start spending money on you then you should start spending on him too.

am nt doin anythin at d moment n he is aware...am a very generous person dats y am concerned abt dis cos i wudnt wanna b givin all d time n wudnt get bac
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Hazardd(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Am Just observing...... cool
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ahmodu4real(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2014
them say them dislike stingy guy and 90% of them girls are very stingy and self centered, imagine a girl that know am a student will ask me for money to do her i will try and giver a little. and that stupid girl i will be going back to school no even a salt of 100naira, not even a call to ask weather i don reach ur destination . if i give any girl my 100naira know i try becos i no be una papa if u need money for that u better get something doing.

17 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2014
No way
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Tymax(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:
Babe if he doesn't care about you now, you are on your own after he marries you.
Go to church angry
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Michelle55: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2014
i dont tink men r stingy..they just dont wanna invest wrongly on women dat aint worth dia resources. men can b sooo loving nd generous to d ladies who truly deserve dem.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2014
It's not wrong for a guy to spend on his gurl but the problem is tthat some female folks can dump ur ass as fast any thing the moment she meets a richer dude. So, men have got wiser...

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by lilmax(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2014
I only spend on a girl if she's worth it,you don't expect me to waste money on a wrong girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

Go to church angry
grin are you stingy?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by decode55(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2014
...patiently waiting for who to bash tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Tymax(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

grin are you stingy?
Proudly prudent cool

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

Proudly prudent cool

I wasn't expecting you to say yes, though from some of your posts I can tell you are stingy.
God loves a cheerful giver

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Tymax(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

I wasn't expecting you to say yes, though from some of your posts I can tell you are stingy.
God loves a cheerful giver
Not a wasteful spender wink
Oya let's go to church. Na me go lead praise worship.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:
Not a wasteful spender wink
Oya let's go to church. Na me go lead praise worship.
Mass starts at 10. Sing what? With that terrible voice?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Tymax(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Mass starts at 10. Sing what? With that terrible voice?
You mean my award-winning voice? grin Jealous?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Michelle55:
i dont tink men r stingy..they just dont wanna invest wrongly on women dat aint worth dia resources. men can b sooo loving nd generous to d ladies who truly deserve dem.
You never jam stingy person... He will call you 24 7, involve his family members when both of you are having little misunderstanding but when it comes togiving omo na there you go no say glue get superglue.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pickabeau1: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2014
kozaic:
I wnt date him.

I dislike stingy men with passion..

As a lady I can help a guy with no strings attached.

#anyway I dnt do broke guyz.

Inconsistent balderdash

You can help a man with no strings attached but the one dipping in your punny will not be helped if he is broke

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by genchukky(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Is he your father,i dont know why ladies of nowadays want to depend on their boyfriend for money,every decent man likes a lady that can work and hold her own,its not as if you wont spend on her but when she becomes dependent on you instead of looking for something to do,then she is not worth the money you spend on her,cos its like pouring water into a basket,it will never get full....

12 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:

You mean my award-winning voice? grin Jealous?
grin send a voice note, so nairalanders can judge.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pickabeau1: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

grin send a voice note, so nairalanders can judge.

The main question should be if he is tall.... tongue
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

The main question should be if he is tall.... tongue

Ofcourse my tymax is tall in a short way grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.