Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds (3904 Views)

Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K / MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by Naijalabel(m): 12:24am On Nov 13, 2016
While the FG and House of rep is busy trying to stop MMM-Nigeria the number 1 MMM Promoter in Nigeria Mr. Chuddy Anayo Ugorji walked down the Aisle with his lovely wedded Wife Misss Chiamaka Goodness Okeoma.

The Lavish wedding which took place on Saturday 12th November 2016, at Elshadai Covenant Church, 7 social clb road, Abul=egba Lagos. Witnessed large turnout of well wishers and MMM guiders and participants all over the country.

It is of record that Mr. Chuddy is the man who brought MMM to Nigeria and he currently has over 1 Million + Participants registered under him.

Wishing the Newly wedded a Happy Married Life.
Long Live MMM Nigeria.

See Photos from the Event Below.

http://naijalabel..com/2016/11/top-mmm-nigeria-promoter-chuddy-weds.html

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 13, 2016
you should've told us how much he has made from the scheme so far
bye the ways are you trying to expose him in case of necessities
do you have an evidence to back your claims

1 Like

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by KingBelieve: 3:50am On Nov 13, 2016
U mean dis man brought confusions amidst cool wealth to Nigeria? Happy married Life to a brother who brought a solution to dis crazy recession.

9 Likes

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by IamOpemipo(m): 4:29am On Nov 13, 2016
I see a lot of pple gettin married b4 the year runs out with mmm cash, mmm is makin life easy, who crash it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2016
God bless this guy and his new home.

4 Likes

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by yungryce: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2016
HML to him & his new bride
Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by BrutalJab: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2016
I don talk am b4 make MMM close like this many people go die!

HML bro..

1 Like

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by ademasta(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Naijalabel:
While the FG and House of rep is busy trying to stop MMM-Nigeria the number 1 MMM Promoter in Nigeria Mr. Chuddy Anayo Ugorji walked down the Aisle with his lovely wedded Wife Misss Chiamaka Goodness Okeoma.

The Lavish wedding which took place on Saturday 12th November 2016, at Elshadai Covenant Church, 7 social clb road, Abul=egba Lagos. Witnessed large turnout of well wishers and MMM guiders and participants all over the country.

It is of record that Mr. Chuddy is the man who brought MMM to Nigeria and he currently has over 1 Million + Participants registered under him.

Wishing the Newly wedded a Happy Married Life.
Long Live MMM Nigeria.

See Photos from the Event Below.

http://naijalabel..com/2016/11/top-mmm-nigeria-promoter-chuddy-weds.html

The poster of this particular topic has been banned yesterday...

Beta take this post down before the mods come for you.

Long live Ma-vro-di
Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by Naijalabel(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2016
ademasta:

The poster of this particular topic has been banned yesterday...

Beta take this post down before the mods come for you.

Long live Ma-vro-di

Why should the post be taking down?

Kindly Join the MMM family by following this link
[url][/url]
http:///?i=okejonah1@gmail.com
Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by ademasta(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Naijalabel:

Why should the post be taking down?

Kindly Join the MMM family by following this link

http:///?i=okejonah1@gmail.com
Read and understand my point... Probably you met me on MMM, being on MMM since june and it has been a source of wealth. I was banned cos of my topic about it, even yesterday a similar topic to yours was taken down by the mods. The poster was banned.
Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by Naijalabel(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2016
ademasta:

Read and understand my point... Probably you met me on MMM, being on MMM since june and it has been a source of wealth. I was banned cos of my topic about it, even yesterday a similar topic to yours was taken down by the mods. The poster was banned.

Why ? are the MODs against MMM promoters?

1 Like

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by ademasta(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Naijalabel:

Why ? are the MODs against MMM promoters?
Seriously against them. I just came back from a ban. This same topic of yours was posted yesterday and I commented on it, in fact i slept off having the page right on the screen of my phone, only to refresh the page this morning and i saw the topic had been removed.
Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2016
If he was waiting for FG to get a job before getting married, he would've probably still remain single come next 10yrs. MMM, making life easy for participants.

Meanwhile, whoever is the moderator that is saddled with the responsibility of hiding posts about mmm and banning monikers promoting the scheme is on a long thing... because na him go taya while mmm lives forever.

1 Like

Re: Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds by everozone: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2016
MMM has come to stay.It's unstopable.Join the moving train.

(1) (Reply)

Photos- Doris Simeon On The Set Of Her New Movie 'LABO' / Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide / Singer Tekno Spends Quality Time With Girlfriend In His Apartment( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.