Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines (37147 Views)

Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by jaylister(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPu2_UUlxRh/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
lalasticlala, mynd44

It was reported yesterday that MMM Nigeria top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji and his wife, Amaka have reportedly fled the country to the Philippines.

It was gathered that Ugorji, left Nigeria with his wife to the Philippines. He fled the country when many investors were waiting to be paid their money with the accrued interest, the News Agency of Nigeria reported.

Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released new conditions for payment of participants. He had given the impression that the Ponzi scheme had started paying outstanding money to participants of the scheme, but it's not totally true.

http://www.hygist.com/2017/01/mmm-oap-freeze-reacts-to-chuddy-ugorji.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by jaylister(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by GoggleB(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Mr Freeze I don't think your opinion is needed..

71 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by amnwa(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Its obvious Mr freeze needs some growing up to do..
Why can't the fool focus on his job..
Hate seeing a man talking like a woman.
Must you post on every thing.

Freeze abi dissolve. Gerrarahere mehn

35 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Even TB Joshua whose "prophesies" always come true was wrong about the US election.

Oga Freeze, shut up and stop attacking pastors, especially when you know little or nothing about their relationship with God.

That's how nanny will be taking care of your child when other responsible men have wives doing that.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by wablex(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Dis guy is not distinct from pple wu sit around and gossip e dos his own in a modern way

13 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by emmabest2000(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:
Even TB Joshua whose "prophesies" always come true was wrong about the US election.

Oga Freeze, shut up and stop attacking pastors, especially when you know little or nothing about their relationship with God.

That's how nanny will be taking care of your child when other responsible men have wives doing that.

EPIC

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by softwerk(f): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
We didn't need a soothsayer to predict these predictions of yours Mr Freeze!

But come to think of you freeze, Na who you don epp?

If your nanny was considering investing in MMM then maybe you are not paying her enough to even dream of a better life for herself!?

MMM maybe Ponzi and unstable as all its participants knew but they changed the lives of many Nigerians!

Please let's see you CHANGE the life of your beloved nanny by selling one of your EXPENSIVE wristwatches to upgrade her life and maybe Nigerians will start taking you serious!

Unapologetic!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
SHUT UP!!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Yannny: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Oga Freeze, life is risky and there's no risk in taking risks. If the other lady was successfully merged and scaled up. You would wish to try.

To all MMM INVESTORS. MMM warned us to invest the money we can spare.

If you invest 2M, I believe it's the money you can spare.

No need for complaints.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by glimpse(f): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2017
With the way MMM threads hits the front page, I suggest that Seun should create a section for MMM. Nairalanders, I hope you concur.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Young03(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
hmm
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by ricknol: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
mmm news and nairaland front page are lyk..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by able88(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
who's OAP freeze?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Jay542(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Most of you guys don't mind your business so I wonder why you guys should always blast Freeze.

He's right on this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by youngwarlocks: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Wetin concern you?? I need dat pic
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Trying too hard to be relevant. Now I understand why his ex wife turned him to punching bag and always leaving him with black and swollen face

4 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by phkka1(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
President Osibanjo went to Abia State yesterday. Up MMM.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Ginaz(f): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Chuddy Don use mmm money say travel embarassed

My friend money don enter one chance be that? embarassed
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by ArcFresky(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Hehehe... seems everyone who commented before me did MMM, lol.... make una leave freeze

7 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Scatterscatter(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
You people should leave freeze for me. I'm sure one day, he will end up running to a "yahoo boy pastor" for deliverance.

I'm sure one winch is definitely dancing galala on his sense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Mass mumu movement. cheesy

Only the greedy involve themselves and get caught in such. However, my empathy to all those who lost their money in this scheme.

Chai, may God comfort and restore y'all.

6 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by northvietnam(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Mmm... is gone..
case closed

1 Like

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
this goat called freeze sha

i just tire for him, always trying to be in the news

common sense wud have told anyone MMM will crash, goodluck to those who still have hope in it

1 Like

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by enemmo(f): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
#Istandwithfreeze. Seperate the messenger from the message.99percent of the time,Freeze makes a lot of sense to me.I remember clearly when he warned people about MMM and he got bashed for that. He was saying the whole truth. How are we going to build our economy with HYIP?I am a victim of such and I learnt my lessons the hard way.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Pavore9: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
See them balling on top some Nigerians' last Kobo..... Unfortunately, Nigerians who want easy money will never learn as we had billions lost to wonder banks years ago but that was not a caution enough. I do not feel for anyone who lost money to the scheme.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by koolcat: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
GoggleB:
Mr Freeze I don't think your opinion is needed..
PARTIcipant spotted.!

8 Likes

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Kingxway: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
smiley
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Mercyblack(f): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
This man should just mind his business and stop talking poo
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by anonymuz(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
but Freeze is correct cos I saw the downfall of MMM before the crash.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.