Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power (6942 Views)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2009
becomrich,:

Is typo mistake , call bad grammer, this is a chat room, not my final exam. comot here, you want to tell me, you dont know, i include pinkin english when i write. pidgin  english is an acceptable way of communication in nigeria.

There are many credible people that can rule from the south. Do you think I am joking that I want to be president.

Imagine the most foolish person from Benin Republic wants to be our president. shocked shocked shocked In your dreams becomerich!

[size=14pt]Chai! English don suffer[/size]

I have been asking if you are you actually speaking pidgin English or Egun, please tell us na?
The following types of dictionary and thesarus have been unsuccessfully consulted to find the source of your lingo!
[list]
[li]Babalawo dictionary (result; fail!)[/li]
[li]Spiritual dictionary (result; fail!)[/li]
[li]Cotonou dictionary (result; fail!)[/li]
[li]Bayelsa dictionary (result; fail!)[/li]
[li]Oduduwa dictionary (result; fail!)[/li]
[/list]

we are currently expanding the search to the following types of dictionary and thesarus:
[list]
[li]Area boy and alaye[/li]
[li]Ogberikoko (Wafi side)[/li]
[li]Egbira[/li]
[li]Okokomaiko[/li]
[li]Oduduwa dictionary volume II[/li]
[/list]

Bros, please free us na.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by onyengbu1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
becomrich,:

onye_ngbu is that english
How would you know when you have only known and wrote[b] pinkin[/b] english. grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
beaf==onye_ngbu

beaf
we are currently expanding te search to the following 
correct word is to

currently expanding te search

Is that english or cramp.??

beaf
I have been asking if you are you actually speaking pidgin English or Egun
correct word is speak

onye_ngbu
when you have only known and wrote pinkin
chinake

onye_ngbu correct yourself.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

beaf==onye_ngbu did you not tell us , you have a PHD?? in what?? which university? name the university you went to.

I am ready to run a live radio show, between me and you on saturday at 11 am. Do you want to know if I know how to speak english.

So do you think yar adua speak english better than me. Answer me yes or No.??

awo did not need billions to win election.
i really do not have time for your cramp. i am very busy person. Go get a job. stop siting online. we have life. look many years ago tony rapu dream. he called pastor adeboye to come and bless his dream on a plot of land, tony said he wanted to build a redeemed university. do you have a redeemed university now. dream came thru.

Martin luther king said he had a dream, they called him a dreamer. Obama was martin luther king dream. A black man is president of the USA.

If you know nigeria politics, you would know i would beat yar adua. it is in the numbers.yar adua can not win a state south of the river niger. there are 20 state south of the river niger, only 15 bove the river. That why my dream is possible. I know how to checkmate yar adua. I am a yorubaman person. And even yar adua knows is major fears are the yorubas. I would not get less than 90% vote in yorubaland. Go ask any nigerian, they would tell you i am not telling you a lie. Omo wa ni , e je ose.
I am busy, when i get home at 7 pm. call me
I have to make money, i dont have time for your cramp. Go look for a job, it would help you. You are jobless beaf.

Is typo mistake , call bad grammer, this is a chat room, not my final exam. comot here, you want to tell me, you dont know, i include pinkin english when i write. pidgin english is an acceptable way of communication in nigeria.

There are many credible people that can rule from the south. Do you think I am joking that I want to be president.

Donald Duke can not be president , he may be a good man but does not have the network to make him president. there are factors that affect who becomes president in Nigeria, and those factor most be in your favour at the time of election. religion, ethnics, state of origin and others, Those factor help you to win election in nigeria. The north would never present someone from a small ethnics group to face you in politics, because they know , he would not win. Look at the history of nigeria politics.

The north presented Balewa , shagari, Musa Yar adua, Usman Tofa, shehu Yar adua ( all of them fulani) if they present someone from a small ethnics group, they would not win. They know politics, that how politics works. that is why duke can not win.

Look if I am running against yar adua in 2011. I have good factors to make me beat yar adua. One factor against duke , is he is a member of the PDP. how would he beat yar adua in PDP. Look no member of PDP can beat yar adua in PDP, yar adua would not allow it. any southerner in the PDP can not win the presidency in 2011. you know naija. man pass man. ojoro pass ojoro pass. For a southerner to win, you have to cross carpet. This is how politics works. No southerner from the PDP can be president of Nigeria either in 2011 or ever, the north would forever manipulate the PDP. i have lived in the north, I know that is what they would do. You can see what yar adua have done. The yorubas who help him to become president are all in jail. That the way northerner think. as long as southerner remain in PDP , they would never rule Nigeria again. Take my word for it, the north would not give up power. That why you see them fake arrest and are ready to manipulate the system to make sure if yar adua is not accepted by the international community, they either use Nuru ribadu or buhari or other proxy. They meet behind close door and pretend they are enermy outside. This is how nigeria politics works.

I would beat yar adua to the presidency , you support me. knock on door and let raise the billion of naira. you would know why i speak many languages. network. where is duke network. none. in a 1 on 1 election with yar adua , yar adua would use ethnics to beat him. he is from a small ethnics group. It is a factor that would work against him. That favour affect the number of state you can bring on board to the table. You do not want to work too hard to presidency.

that why you have seen the propaganda on nairaland against the yorubas, and that why yar adua too have been running his propaganda against the yorubas. he know the yorubas can remove him from power. That why he is arresting them using the EFCC and destroying the banking sectors , so the that nobody can oppose him.

any business man would tell you, name wins and location win the game , so in politics.

It is about an issue of how many state you can win. It is based on that fear that yar adua and his people are working on and arresting who ever they think can give them problem. This is how they play politics in Nigeria.

Duke does not stand a chance against yar adua. You need someone that can make yar adua look like a baby.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
becomrich,:

beaf==onye_ngbu

beafcorrect word is to

currently expanding te search

Is that english or cramp.??

beafcorrect word is speak

Damn!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
becomrich,:

onye_ngbu
chinake

onye_ngbu correct yourself.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

beaf==onye_ngbu did you not tell us , you have a PHD?? in what?? which university? name the university you went to.

I am ready to run a live radio show, between me and you on saturday at 11 am. Do you want to know if I know how to speak english.

So do you think yar adua speak english better than me. Answer me yes or No.??
shocked shocked shocked
[size=21pt]Yes![/size] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

becomrich,:

awo did not need billions to win election.
i really do not have time for your cramp. i am very busy person. Go get a job. stop siting online. we have life. look many years ago tony rapu dream. he called pastor adeboye to come and bless his dream on a plot of land, tope said he wanted to build a redeemed university. do you have a redeemed university now. dream came thru.

Martin luther king said he had a dream, they called him a dreamer. Obama was martin luther king dream. A black man is president of the USA.

If you know nigeria politics, you would know i would beat yar adua. it is in the numbers.yar adua can not win a state south of the river niger. there are 20 state south of the river niger, only 15 bove the river. That why my dream is possible. I know how to checkmate yar adua. [size=14pt]I am a yorubaman person[/size] shocked. And even yar adua knows is major fears are the yorubas. I would not get less than 90% vote in yorubaland. Go ask any nigerian, they would tell you i am not telling you a lie. Omo wa ni , e je ose.
I am busy, when i get home at 7 pm. call me
I have to make money shocked, i dont have time for your cramp. Go look for a job, it would help you. You are jobless beaf.

I hereby crown you, "yorubaman person" Adesegun "becomeObamaKingYarAdua"!
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2009
you really make me laugh.

look you 28 Jan 2008,   soludo claimed we had  $54.8bn in external reserve.  since may 2007, nigeria have made  about $40 billion from oil.  if you add the external reserve to it, that give you . $94.8 billion.

Now they  told nigerian, just about a week ago. We only have $7 billion in the external reserve. 

If you remove $7 billion from the $94.8 billion  it means in the last 2 years they have spend $87 billion

So please everybody can you show us, what they have used $87 billion for. And you say I cant be president. I laugh again,   

Ok tell me what they have used $87 billion for.

Tanzania has no oil,  Tanzania is two country in one. The nation of Tanganyika and Zanzibar

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2009
Tanganyika (9 December 1961) and Zanzibar got thier independent differently. It was in 1964 that they form tanzania

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by onyengbu1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
You went to UNILORIN and now see the kind of shame you are bringing upon such a reputable university.

Please Stop your madness. It is becoming too much even for you. grin  grin  grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
have you ever heard of  Major-General Mirisho Sarakikya ,fmr Chief of the Tanzanian defence forces, one of the Sarakikya is my very good friend, they are a powerful military family in tanzania. He did his master at leads university (london) before coming to canada, i went to school with him in canada. He use to joke that, if tanzania had nigeria oil, we would all be living in tanzania. 

This pictures should tell you, he was telling the truth.  Can you see the same stadium like the new abuja stadium in the picture at the back. Do we have that in yorubaland.  Tanzania is a country that have no oil, but built a better stadium.  Do you see them award a stadium in akure or airport in ekiti. and you say i should not complain.

Look if we can not account for $87 billion, you know there is something wrong with us. Show us the road the federal govt is building in ondo state or osun or ekiti or ogun or lagos or delta or edo. The govt is not building any road or anything in the south.   it is ONLY , we WOULD BUILD, and WE HAVE AWARDED.  WE ARE DOING DESIGN.  who are they telling a lie.  And money just disappear. haba, we should fear God. we are dealing with people lifes,other people lifes,human blood like us, they deserve to be treated well. God would hold us accountable for this evil , we do to other people.

And dont talk about university of ilorin. The prof that supervised me, has a PHD from MIT and use to work in MIT. And he is said to be among africa top 10 prof of electrical engineering. he was the head of Africa union engineering what ever.  And go and ask anybody that Know Prof B J Olufeagba. If I went thru him. I am among the best.

And stop shouting my name, they already know this is the way i talk. Prof olufeagba is even more critical of the Nigeria system.  And stop shouting my name, for us to make our people life better, we have to complain. look if we wanted to change the govt, we would have done so thru the military, but that is not the solution. it solve nothing. I have friends who are colonels and brigadiers in the army. You should know , you are not talking to a child like you. And the military is not an option.

We can solve our problem peaceful and we remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and make the north majority, look you , one of the member of the royal house of  Zazzau , was my roommate many years ago. So if we wanted to do it illegally, we would have force the north on you. But we can make change peaceful. We are no more a baby nation. It is a give and take  thing. So you see my motive are pure, it is just to save people lifes. You can have two countries in one.

Onyi, i think you are one of this america children, who do not understand the politics of Nigeria. We can make peaceful change. Yar adua and the house of assembly can make the change. You see if you dont give the north majority, you would all be in trouble. And look if jonathan does not want to go to benin republic. As long as they return ekeremore back to delta state , which is where it should be. It would be Ok. that way the ijaws can have dual citizen.

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2009
becomrich,:

have you ever heard of Major-General Mirisho Sarakikya ,fmr Chief of the Tanzanian defence forces, one of the Sarakikya is my very good friend, they are a powerful military family in tanzania. He did his master at leads university (london) before coming to canada, i went to school with him in canada. He use to joke that, if tanzania had nigeria oil, we would all be living in tanzania.

You mean, you are the guy who washes his car, empties the bin and does the odd jobs around the garden. . .

Free yourself.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 1:52am On Nov 07, 2009
Becomerich, this is absurd! From your humiliation of the English language to your everlasting rambling on non-issues you have set yourself atop the list once again!
You know why you fall easy prey? Because you never stop to take in what the other poster says! Your myopic pan-yoruba ideologies have blinded you to the stark realities of modern day politics!
I know i am actually wasting my time attempting to draw you back to sanity but i just have to try!
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Abagworo(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2009
@becomerich.why must you have to change your name to southunity?i pray your imagination does not occur in the minds of northerners or nigeria will break up in 2015.for now it is only an imagination.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2009
I said Sarakikya, was my classmate in school in canada. he was my very good friend, he even sleep over in my place and i do in his place. nice person.

bibiking, you are a baby, most of your problem is because you did not go to school. or if you did, tell us what you read?  I want to know. You dont have critical mind.

So you think I am a prey. You are wrong, I intentionally reply some of the nonsense for a reason. When Martin luther king and others started the dream. They were  people like some of you, who lack critical ability to think and lack in depth knowledge to foresee the future. Thier mind was myopic in nature, and it  did not allow them to see beyoud thier eyes.

They could only see a mirage because they have lived in a nation of mirage. You would agree with me. Nigeria is a mirage. Look if you go to Nigeria 80% of the industries in Nigeria are in Yorubaland. I mean 80%.  only 2% of this factories had anything to do with the federal govt. They were mostly established by the western or other western state. While the rest of Nigeria, refused to do the same. While the yorubas were building industries, The north was eating his own part. Just like $87 billion disappear in 2 years. Even with the oil. one would assume they should built a nation. Did you see any.

You see. look at the way nigeria is located on a map. Nigeria economy can only flow from west to the east and the west to the north. This is the way God has made it. It can never be change. NEVER. No amount of human effort can change it.  If the yorubas economy suffers, the whole of nigeria would go down.  And the military did everything to destroy the yoruba economy, while assume that they were destroying the Yorubas economy. But it only make people suffer. There is no way the economy of Nigeria can flow from east to the west. Or from the north to the west. Even in the USA , the economy flow from the coast of NY , california , florida, New Jersey and others to the upperland. This is the way economy works. If you do not develop yoruba land, nigeria would never develop and your economy would have problem. This is how God made it. The only way to change it is change the map of nigeria.

If yorubaland economy does not do well. Nigeria economy would Never do well. But what we have seen over the years is people trying because of ethnic reason trying to change a natural flow of economy.  It can not work. The new airport in anambra would not function. period because of laws of economy. You have enugu and owerri and they too have problem because of economy laws. Abuja is a waste to nigeria, because of flow of economy. Now let assume , the north join thier brothers in Niger and we southerner join the republic of Benin.

Let see what happen. it means and the economy of the New republic of Niger, would flow from niger state  and nassarawa  to the other part of the New republic of Niger and not from lagos. And those areas would develop.
This is how economy work.  Now see what would happen to abuja. All investment that would have come to nigeria would split into two. And not just flow into lagos alone. But would be divided into two and the other goes into north. thier economy would flow from Niger state and nassarawa state to Other area and not lagos.  

It is your lack of economy that make  you think this way.

The Republic of Zanzibar was ruled by Abeid Karume while they got thier independent on  December 1963,Julius Kambarage Nyerere was that of  Tanganyika
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2009
This is just too inviting, However i'll pass, i'll allow you ramble alone. Have fun
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2009
dont
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by ezeagu(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2009
becomrich,:

dont

You are so weeeeiiirrrrd. undecided
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2009
how does over qualified sound to you. Do you know how many times I get that?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 5:24am On Nov 08, 2009
It is now 25 years of No single major problem in western niger region. And we want out of the country.  when was the last federal road in edo state, what about kogi. what about kwara or ekiti or osun or ogun or lagos. it is more than 25 years ago but $87 billion disappear, where did it go to. So they want to build an invisible airport in anambra state like the invisible second niger bridge, they have designed for the last 10 years. Any igbo man who believe that nonsense is a fool.

Look you, it is very sick, when you set policy to hurt us.

What is deregulation? What they are doing now is not deregulation but regulation. Deregulation means to open the market up. If we are going back to the old ways, when govt is in control. People would suffer. In nigeria when the north was in power before obasanjo deregulated the telecom sector. A cell phone was $1500. who is going to pay that.

The banks were dead. Look what they are doing would take us back to 100 years. Why would the govt steal people bank. When the govt was in banking. We had problem. The banks never worked. The private sector have done well in banking. And this action is a direct attack on our people.

what nigeria govt use to do was steal from banks before obasanjo. And this is what they want again. Cant we learn from our past. Do we have to detroy everything as a people. Why do we live on hate. when we can live on love. Why?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2009
let just pretend that the north agree to join thier brother in Niger. Most people in Niger republic are hausa/fulani or kanuri.

universities they would get, which is more than 20 africa countries put together.

1 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi Prof. G. A. Babaji http://www.atbu.edu.ng 1988

2. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Prof. Shehu U. Abdullahi http://www.abu.edu.ng 1962

3. Bayero University,Kano Prof. Attahiru M. Jega http://www.buk.edu.ng, www.buk.edu.org, www.buk.edu.net 1975

5. Federal University of Technology Yola. Prof. Abdullahi Y. Ribadu http://www.futy.edu.ng 1988

7. Federal University of Technology, Minna. Prof. Muhammed S. Audu http://www.futminna.edu.ng 1982

11. Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna Prof. Aliyu Abdullahi www.nigeriandefenceacademy.edu.ng 1985

14. University of Abuja, Gwagwalada Prof. Nuhu O. Yaqub http://www.uniabuja.edu.ng 1988

21. University of Jos Prof. S. G. Tyoden http://www.unijos.edu.ng 1975

23. University of Maiduguri Prof. M. M. Daura http://www.unimaidportal.net, http://www.unimaid.edu.ng, http://www.unimaid.org 1975

27. Usuman Danfodiyo University Prof. T. M. Bande http://www.udusok.edu.ng 1975

2. Adamawa State University Mubi Prof. Alkasum Abba (Sole Administrator) http://www.adamawastateuni.com 2002

8. Bukar Abba Ibrahim University, Damaturu. Prof. M. N. Alkali www.baiuniv.net 2006

13. Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe Prof. Abdullahi Mahadi http://www.gomsu.org 2004

14. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Prof. M. A. Chado (DVC) http://www.ibbuniversity.com 2005

16. Kaduna State University, Kaduna Prof. E. M. Abdulrahman http://www.kasuportal.net, http://www.kasu.edu.ng 2004

17. Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil Dr. Abdul A. Muhammed (Ag.) http://www.kust.edu.ng 2000

18. Kebbi State University, Kebbi Prof. M. K. Abubakar http://www.ksusta.com, http://www.ksusta.edu.ng 2006

23. Nasarawa State University, Keffi Prof. Adamu Baike http://www.nsukonline.com, http://www.nsukonline.net 2002

28. Plateau State University, Bokkos Prof. J. W. Wade, mni www.plasu.edu.ng 2005

3. African University of Science & Technology, Abuja Dr. Karl Voltaire (Ag. President) http://www.aust.edu.ng, http://aust-abuja.org 2007

6. American University of Nigeria, Yola Dr. C. Michael Smith (Prsdt) http://www.abti-american.edu.ng 2003

10. Bingham University, New Karu Prof. F. I. Anjorin (Ag.) http://www.binghamuniv.net 2005

22. Katsina University, Katsina Dr. Umar Muhammad Labdo (Ag.) http://katsinauniversityportal.net 2005

25. Nigerian-Turkish Nile University, Abuja 2009

University of Niamey

37 Abdou Moumouni University

39 Islamic University of Niger

40. Sokoto State University, Sokoto 2009

41. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua University, Katsina Prof. Abdullahi Mustapha http://www.katsu.edu.ng 2006
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2009
bibi, i hope u know the president of tanzania was in nigeria 3 days ago
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2009
Ribadu is Arab
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
You call me Megalomania, I am not, look you. When you cant account for $87 billion then you can be call Megalomania
. I honestly i am not desperate to be president, but to make people lifes better, I am ready to be president. Look if Yar adua have quietly remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic, I would not be running for the president. To make the north majority. I honestly would not. But they have not done so. His person desire over ride the desire of majority of Nigerian.  Do you think anyone in the north want to be a minority? Answer is no. So we are taken of people lifes. 15,000,000 and someone is talking about how more $87 billion would disappear.

Look at the other alternative which is to remove the North to Niger republic, here is the demography of

Hausa 60%, Djerma 14%,Fulani 10%, Tuareg 8%,  kanuri 7%

You better drop selfish desire and look at what best.

Nigeria oil was use to build Abuja and not lagos or yorubaland

so please stop claim they spent money on lagos. between 1960 to 1970. we had region goverment which feed for themself. AND within 1960 to 1970 nigeria had little to no oil.

The capital of nigeria was moved to abuja in 1976. And since 1976. nigeria have focus all of its oil wealth on abuja. So since 1976 to 2009, making 33 years. nigeria have spent all of his oil wealth on abuja. And only in 6 years in lagos. Go round lagos and tell us what does the federal govt own in lagos. Dodan barrack, national art theater, stadium, 3rd mainland bridge, oshodi road,

Carter Bridge was never built by the federal govt, carter bridge was built in 1901 and in 1960 was redesigned and built.

Eko-Bridge was built between 1965-1968.
university of lagos by 1962

university of ife 1962

university of Ibadan 1948

Liberty stadium ibadan

Ikoyi was built by white people.

Apapa was built by white people

Railyway was built by white people.

most of the road, you think were federal were not build by the federal govt of nigeria. so please verify history before written nonsense on the internet.

Not up to 2% of the industries in yorubaland had anything to do with the federal govt. Let nigeria name the company they built.

The only other thing by the federal govt in Yorubaland apart from Dodan barrack, national art theater, nation stadium, 3rd mainland bridge, oshodi road, is the lagos to Benin road and lagos to ibadan road and ibadan to ife road.

Point to the city of town where the federal govt built a refinery or anything. Of the federal govt build university, only 3 of the 27 was built by the federal govt of nigeria from your oil money. the university are Akure,Abeokuta and ilorin . 3 (11%) out of 27.

And since 1976. nigeria have focus all of its oil wealth on abuja. So since 1976 to 2009, making 33 years. Get your fact right.

So stop talking of your oil money doing anything in lagos or yorubaland. From 1976 to 2009 , your oil money have gone to developing the north and abuja. You can come and remove dodan barrack and the national art theater, nation stadium. and see if it means a different.

We have been living since 1976 like a people without a federal govt. So what different does it make . from 1960 to 1970 nigeria had little of no oil money. Go find out your information. we had a civil war.

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
beaf where are you.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
becomrich,:

beaf where are you.

What?! Do you think I come to NL to entertain your nonesense?

Why do you like writing silly rubbish?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2009
Tafawa Balewa Square was called race course and was built by white people. They use to play polo, ruby etc game and race and take horse bite

Badagry expressway is own by the lagos govt, never was built by Gowon. those road network where mostly by sir Bolaji Johnson.

Lagos seaport by white people. only extension.

The only bridge IBB build, which I already list before was 3rd main bridge.

What you must see is before 1970. or what white people build. Go ask your father.

Go to the north and abuja and see what they use the oil money for. Beaf, i cant tell you history. Most oil money was spent in the north. If I am teling a lie. I would come back and list them. So stop telling people lies on the internet.

Now while they use your so call oil money to build 3 universities in yorubaland. The North got 10 universities for themself and We got only 3. So find out your history before going about telling people lies.

North got 10.

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Bayero University,Kano

Federal University of Technology Yola.

Federal University of Technology, Minna.

Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna

University of Abuja, Gwagwalada

University of Agriculture, Makurdi.

University of Jos

University of Maiduguri
Usuman Danfodiyo University

beef , Look while for airport, lagos (MMA terminal) other part were not, ilorin and akure, only 3 airport was built in yoruba land.

Your oil money was used to built 27 airports in the North. So stop telling people lies that your money was use for us,
Your oil money went to developing the north.

Abuja FCT DNAA ABV Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport [1]
Kano Kano DNKN KAN Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport [2]
Jos Plateau DNJO JOS Yakubu Gowon Airport
Kaduna Kaduna DNKA KAD Kaduna Airport [8]
Maiduguri Borno DNMA MIU Maiduguri International Airport
Sokoto Sokoto DNSO SKO Sadiq Abubakar III International Airport
Yola Adamawa DNYO YOL Yola Airport [11]
Bauchi Bauchi BCU Bauchi Airport [13]
Katsina Katsina Katsina Airport [17]
Makurdi Benue DNMK MDI Makurdi Airport [18]
Minna Niger DNMN MXJ Minna Airport [19]
Zaria Kaduna DNZA ZAR Zaria Airport [22]
Ashaka Gombe Ashaka Airstrip
Azare Bauchi Azare Airstrip
Bida Niger DNBI Bida Airstrip
Birnin Kebbi Kebbi Kebbi Airstrip
Gusau Zamfara DNGU QUS Gusau Airstrip
Kaltungo Gombe Kaltungo Airstrip
Mambilla Taraba Mambilla Airstrip
Miango Plateau Miango Airstrip
Mubi Adamawa Mubi Airstrip
Nguru Yobe Nguru Airstrip
Potiskum Yobe Potiskum Airstrip
Shiroro Niger Shiroro Airstrip
Tuga Kebbi
Makurdi Benue DNMK MDI Makurdi Air Force Base
Gombe Gombe Gombe Lawanti International Airport
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
if you remove what the white people built and what our people built before 1970, you have empty. zero.

You can name many school that were built by white people. in short they kept  us dry. if you dont get arrested for speaking up, you would get charge with treason. or they would send body like the EFCC after you. And start mailing international bodies like interpol and FBI that they want you , and just make up story. this is how nigeria works. And we are all black people. I wonder how they would treat white people. They would go thru hell. hate is what have killed us as a people and would lead to another civil war.  So you can see the reason, why if they do not remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa , and i have to run for office. not because i am power hungry. If not there would be blood shed, i see a civil war. i would bring stability to the system.

some charge with treason for speaking up. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-252436.0.html
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2009
beaf i want you on this topic, dont run.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2009
beaf
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2009
^
Sharap ode!

Its a miracle how you can talk so stupidly.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by vanitty: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2009
Becomrich, God bless you. I just love reading your post.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2009
How many usernames do you want to open? Even one to praise yourself?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2009
Beaf, dont see me as power hungry. Look you can go and verify this. Many years ago, when some people within redeemed church in canada started given me problem. I pack my load and I left the country and went to leave in another country. Undisclosed for more than 1 year.   I leave and gave them canada for them to eat it , if they like. And I would do it anytime , they give me problem. In short I think I am the oldest member of the church in this country.   So you see , I am not a trouble making, you people give us trouble we want to leave you and you still complain. Una want kill us.

I have to sleep. bye.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by vanitty: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
bibiking1:

How many usernames do you want to open? Even one to praise yourself?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Election: APGA Chairman Asked To Resign Over Poor Performance / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu: Respondents Final Written Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.