Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows (21486 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by otokx(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Rivers people have started again; can't they learn from the people of Edo state?
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Handsomecole(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2016
I have no issue with whatsoever threat or no threat if only and only if his children will be at the fore front.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by timecapsule: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Is AMAECHI now a canpane chirman of APC? I thought he has i ministial post in government now? This is an indecation that there is a task they gave him (to deliver RIVERS state @all cost) or face probe. OP. it is better for him (amaechi) to face his wallant than for him to waste innocent blood he is planning to waste on that day. Just to prove to them that he tried. Our movie industry (NOLLYWOOD) chapter in government (APC) is always with a new script.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-rerun-well-match-wike-threat-threat-says-amaechi/

pp please can someone please jail or kill this useless man for us

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by july66: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-rerun-well-match-wike-threat-threat-says-amaechi/

Match him threat for threat, judge for judge, INEC for INEC.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by chrisxxx(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Ameashit has no shame. I shudder to have had this stone age man as a one time governor of contemporary Rivers State. Wike won in the first election you claimed it was rigged because Jonathan was the president. Buhari conducted his own he won you again you said it full of violence. I wonder what you would hold on to this time around? No wonder you are threatening brimstone and fire. Shameless man of no home value.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ezebunafo(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
chimah3:

What is this one saying?
u re the one that doesn't know what u re saying,must u comment? Pls shut up if u dont know what to say

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by doctokwus: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
franchizy:

I totally agree with you. I think Amaechi is soft alot hence the reasonwhy wike rants and threaten everyday.

Any true Rivers man knows that wike cannot match Amaechi if Amaechi decides to fight him or go violent withhim.

Im glad that Amaechi has woken up from the sleep now.

I am a PDP supporter but will always stand for truth. Wike does not want peace to reign in the state at all.

I see APC sweeping all the polls come December 10th and nothing will happen.
I respect u for this comment.We shud always be objective because at d end of d day,the average Nigerian politician doesn't care about the average Nigerian.That I am also a PMB fan has not closed my eyes to criticize and vehemently oppose some of his actions and inactions.
Any reasonable person shud know Wike is d worse thing to happen to Rivers.Others in apc maynot be saints but if d likes of Wike are allowed to go away with their devilish actions,Rivers is doomed to destruction,unbridled thuggery,murders and impunity.Whoever succeeds him, be it same PDP or APC will carry on with the same template,Wike having proven by then that as governor,u can carry impunity,and satanic actions to any length one wants.He cannot be allowed to succeed,using all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by 2LESS(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
No sane man wud watch as Wike carries out his rampage thru the streets,towns and villages of Rivers.
Amaechi is fighting for the soul of Rivers state and has done what every leader in position of authority in a state being run by a tout,ruled and ravaged by touts shud do:assure supporters that he has got their backs as they come out to vote.It was because Amaechi didn't do this in the previous election that allowed Wike to carry out his murdering spree,intimidating voters and INEC officials.
A governor that has refused to swear in apc winners in the state assembly,detaining those ones still alive and destroying properties of apc leaders deserves to be met threat by threat,less he runs every opposition party member out of Rivers state.
I stand with Amaechi on this,eventhough I know it's karma that's catching up with him for being the one that elevated this same thug to positions of authority.
Sometimes I wonder d kinda sperm that formed you. See the way you are supporting violence.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by doctokwus: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2016
ezebunafo:
u re the one that doesn't know what u re saying,must u comment? Pls shut up if u dont know what to say
U shud av left that impi to revel in his stupid ity . Imbe like that are best ignored

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Omeokachie: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2016
E don dey run mouth now. Later he'll sneak back to Abuja with his tail between his legs.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Captain6(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2016
Some people deserve to be kept behind the bars,for the good of our country.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by NairaMaster1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
No sane man wud watch as Wike carries out his rampage thru the streets,towns and villages of Rivers.
Amaechi is fighting for the soul of Rivers state and has done what every leader in position of authority in a state being run by a tout,ruled and ravaged by touts shud do:assure supporters that he has got their backs as they come out to vote.It was because Amaechi didn't do this in the previous election that allowed Wike to carry out his murdering spree,intimidating voters and INEC officials.
A governor that has refused to swear in apc winners in the state assembly,detaining those ones still alive and destroying properties of apc leaders deserves to be met threat by threat,less he runs every opposition party member out of Rivers state.
I stand with Amaechi on this,eventhough I know it's karma that's catching up with him for being the one that elevated this same thug to positions of authority.

What of the president that is confisticating PDP members property? That's my problem with you APC slaves. Well Trump will convince you

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ufuosman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
our minister pls tell them something that will not lead to fight, we are tired of d crisis in ogoniland...... saying dis to them we make some of them that think with their anus go for fight............

Ogoni people abeg make una look una land, only una dey use fight they destroy una land..... goni is bless with many resources but since for years, fight no allow una enjoy una land.......... Say no to bloody politicians!!!

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Jakama90(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
You stand with Amaechi : U stand with a criminal... Amaechi is a tout, he is not fighting for anybody.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ladyflair: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
I have planned to travel Dec ending for Xmas but e be like say I go follow my mama travel on the 2nd.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Cleversheva9(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
I pity ur brothers and sisters and parents who will die in the course of the election violence. Idiot!! Instead of u to advocate for peace, you're here instigating violence.... Threat for Threat ko, war for war ni. Mumu like U.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by crush20(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nukualofa:
The way Amaechi mentions Wike like a woman about to orgasm show that Wike is a threat to his rigging plans.

Who knows , amaechi fit dey bleep woman dey shout "wike" oh "wike.....
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by basadenet: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wike is more than a match for Amethief. Pdp will win rivers anytime, any day and all the time. 100 of Amethief can't do nothing.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by johnunor47: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
A responsible minister of fed republic Nigeria cannot altar this type of words to the Good people of rivers state becos of personal interest, the people s his is talking to are suffering day in day out, did he(Amachi) ask them if they have eaten a meal for the past three months. I pray none should come out for anybody.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by johnunor47: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Abe can't never smell that seat

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by phemmie06(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Just shut up, When Wike was saying his own and threatening you keep silent, You are one of them.
I pity you so violence for violence will solve the issue. Two wrong will never make a right. Acquire knowledge
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franchizy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
I am a strong PDP supporter but truthbe told, wike shot himself on the head for using the supreme court to render the card reader worthless.

APC has the upper hand in this rerun election. Whether the election is peaceful or violent, the results that will be declared will favour APC and PDP will be left to approach the tribunal which i doubt if they will securejustice.

When you talk of politics, Amaechi is a master of the game. Wike only has powers with a federal might or a strong top backup.

When wike was an LGA Chairman, he had powers or mouth because of the then Gover peter odili.

When wike was a junior minister he had mouth because of GEJ and PEJ.

As it stands now, with the role wike played in the emergence of Ali Modu Sherif that has destroyed the PDP, many chieftains of the PDP still harbours grudges for wike but only pretend to enable wike to be pumpingmoney to survive the PDP but when problem will hit wike they will all abandon him.

Finally many chieftains of the PDP in Rivers state are not even comfortable with the leadership style of wike.

I am sure with time my assertions will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by phemmie06(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
franchizy:
I am a strong PDP supporter but truthbe told, wike shot himself on the head for using the supreme court to render the card reader worthless.

APC has the upper hand in this rerun election. Whether the election is peaceful or violent, the results that will be declared will favour APC and PDP will be left to approach the tribunal which i doubt if they will securejustice.

When you talk of politics, Amaechi is a master of the game. Wike only has powers with a federal might or a strong top backup.

When wike was an LGA Chairman, he had powers or mouth because of the then Gover peter odili.

When wike was a junior minister he had mouth because of GEJ and PEJ.

As it stands now, with the role wike played in the emergence of Ali Modu Sherif that has destroyed the PDP, many chieftains of the PDP still harbours grudges for wike but only pretend to enable wike to be pumpingmoney to survive the PDP but when problem will hit wike they will all abandon him.

Finally many chieftains of the PDP in Rivers state are not even comfortable with the leadership style of wike.

I am sure with time my assertions will come to pass.
He is truly the master of the game, and that was why he lost the previous rerun
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by kedeojo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
richeso:
do we have Min. of Transportation or just some political thugs ?

why is Nigeria like this ?

instead of the idiot to focus on improving the transportation section. the slowpoke is busy with political battle. after una go say na the past gov be 9ja problem. rubbish, fools, morons with their idiotic followers .
you are more idiotic than him. slowpoke
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by kedeojo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
richeso:

instead of the idiot to focus on improving the transportation section. the slowpoke is busy with political battle. after una go say na the past gov be 9ja problem. rubbish, fools, morons with their idiotic followers .
you are more idiotic than him. slowpoke like u. You don't see anything wrong in what Wike does.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by BeeNation(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=chimah3 post=50997167]

What is this one saying? [abeg ask am]

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
phemmie06:
I pity you so violence for violence will solve the issue. Two wrong will never make a right. Acquire knowledge

So if your enemy wage war on you all you do is fold your arms and look abi?

Beside i never see anywhere in the write ups where Amaechi said anything about violence, He only said something about security and people should be be afraid of Wike threat.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by lacasera14(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
OLADD:
Politicians often think all Nigerians suffer from memory loss. This shameless minister claimed he didn't engage in physical struggle with anybody during his tenure as governor in Rivers but he invaded the State House of Assembly in a commando style causing commotion and preventing lawmakers from performing their legislative functions. Amaechi is turning Rivers into theater of war just because of election while Buhari is pretending as if nothing is amiss. Let's pray APC does not pull Nigeria down because of power.
there was a scuffle in the House of Assembly the governor had to intervene with his security details to pacify the situation. wike knew the judge who doubles as his lap dog if arrested will implicate him he had to save his head
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by networkrecharg: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
The trains are working

\
richeso:

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by doctokwus: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cleversheva9:
I pity ur brothers and sisters and parents who will die in the course of the election violence. Idiot!! Instead of u to advocate for peace, you're here instigating violence.... Threat for Threat ko, war for war ni. Mumu like U.
Man there cannot be peace for the wicked.
If Nigerians had stood up for years of atrocities committed by politicians like Wike and Fayose,the country wud av been a better place.
One man cannot be instigating the killing of innocent and not so innocent souls,destruction of lives,property of opponents and protecting corrupt judges and be comfortable because he is a governor.
Let Wike embrace peace first,confess his atrocities,then allow people to come out freely to exercise their franchise,then he wud av peace.
While he is on it,tell him to also tell his stooge as speaker to swear in apc members that won their state assembly elections.
Otherwise,the souls and blood of the many whose death he has instigated directly or indirectly would continue to battle him till he succumbs by either vacating that seat or learning to value the dignity of human life,property and livelihood of all that reside in Rivers state.
If I am an electorate and av someone like Amaechi coming out to tell me he has my back if I come out to exercise my franchise,no matter the threats and intimidation from thugs and blood thirsty vampires,i wud feel assured that someone values my life and vote.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Freshwhyte(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
franchizy:

I totally agree with you. I think Amaechi is soft alot hence the reasonwhy wike rants and threaten everyday.

Any true Rivers man knows that wike cannot match Amaechi if Amaechi decides to fight him or go violent withhim.

Im glad that Amaechi has woken up from the sleep now.

I am a PDP supporter but will always stand for truth. Wike does not want peace to reign in the state at all.

I see APC sweeping all the polls come December 10th and nothing will happen.
kids typing from the comfort of their bed

if you remove security agencies .let Amaechi and his supporters come out then let wike come out with his too then you will know that Amaechi is not a match for wike.
remembe the last rerun..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Nigerians Soldiers Display Their Shooting Skills And Tactics On Training Ground / No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.