Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows (21487 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by prince9851(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Ekpekus:
And Jesus wept
there is no 'And'...its just "Jesus wept".
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by arabbunkum: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2016
The lizard has started 'misfiring' with his mouth again.
I only pity your foolish supporters that will risk their lives.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by petars: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
He has order the printing of FAKE RESULT SHEET. I pity Rivers people who will succumb with his dirty politic.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by zeusdgrt(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
No sane man wud watch as Wike carries out his rampage thru the streets,towns and villages of Rivers.
Amaechi is fighting for the soul of Rivers state and has done what every leader in position of authority in a state being run by a tout,ruled and ravaged by touts shud do:assure supporters that he has got their backs as they come out to vote.It was because Amaechi didn't do this in the previous election that allowed Wike to carry out his murdering spree,intimidating voters and INEC officials.
A governor that has refused to swear in apc winners in the state assembly,detaining those ones still alive and destroying properties of apc leaders deserves to be met threat by threat,less he runs every opposition party member out of Rivers state.
I stand with Amaechi on this,eventhough I know it's karma that's catching up with him for being the one that elevated this same thug to positions of authority.

Can see you are just typing for ur e-rat pay from ur masters so no need to answer ur nonsense fallacies cz u are not even in ph and u know not what u type.Agbaya!

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Dera25(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2016
chimah3:

What is this one saying?
I tire oo! Two wrongs they said can never make a right
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by rolams(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Na u first start now ooo! St*****d, id***,*t, bongallow enh sorry! English confusion.

No fex my people, na Rotimi cause am jare!
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Kenchukky(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2016
I knew Amaechi was a devil but i did not know it is ti this extent. See Dakuku even watch him say these rubbish and later they pretend to be christians. Did God not say power belongs to Him. Why preach hate and violence. Instead of telling the people to conduct themselves properly he wants blood. blood thirsty men. All the souls and spirit of little children he killed in the quest for power will hunt him to death.

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ponyonm: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2016
See what a whole minister is saying. After, they'd start blaming Trump for saying stuffs against Nigerians, when the Nigerians in power, talk like idiots.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2016
This one wee just be talking nonsense, he won't go and Sidown one place...
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franchizy(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
No sane man wud watch as Wike carries out his rampage thru the streets,towns and villages of Rivers.
Amaechi is fighting for the soul of Rivers state and has done what every leader in position of authority in a state being run by a tout,ruled and ravaged by touts shud do:assure supporters that he has got their backs as they come out to vote.It was because Amaechi didn't do this in the previous election that allowed Wike to carry out his murdering spree,intimidating voters and INEC officials.
A governor that has refused to swear in apc winners in the state assembly,detaining those ones still alive and destroying properties of apc leaders deserves to be met threat by threat,less he runs every opposition party member out of Rivers state.
I stand with Amaechi on this,eventhough I know it's karma that's catching up with him for being the one that elevated this same thug to positions of authority.

I totally agree with you. I think Amaechi is soft alot hence the reasonwhy wike rants and threaten everyday.

Any true Rivers man knows that wike cannot match Amaechi if Amaechi decides to fight him or go violent withhim.

Im glad that Amaechi has woken up from the sleep now.

I am a PDP supporter but will always stand for truth. Wike does not want peace to reign in the state at all.

I see APC sweeping all the polls come December 10th and nothing will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franchizy(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2016
ponyonm:
See what a whole minister is saying. After, they'd start blaming Trump for saying stuffs against Nigerians, when the Nigerians in power, talk like idiots.

Abeg park well. So he should keep quiet and allow wike kill his supporters.

Go and tell wike to stop acting like a thug or threatening APC up and down and killing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franchizy(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2016
Kenchukky:
I knew Amaechi was a devil but i did not know it is ti this extent. See Dakuku even watch him say these rubbish and later they pretend to be christians. Did God not say power belongs to Him. Why preach hate and violence. Instead of telling the people to conduct themselves properly he wants blood. blood thirsty men. All the souls and spirit of little children he killed in the quest for power will hunt him to death.

You are a hypocrite. wike has said worse than this and what did you say

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ponyonm: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2016
franchizy:

Abeg park well. So he should keep quiet and allow wike kill his supporters.

Go and tell wike to stop acting like a thug or threatening APC up and down and killing them

So, this is the solution? Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by jossy4joseph(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Amaechi is a full. You can't match Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by dotedote: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2016
The great interpreter I greet you.

phemmie06:
Kk. Minister of federal government, match threat for threat, which means if he is violent, you are deadly. If Wike kill one person you will kill 100. Na wa for our minister. But I am not surprised, you shouted more than this some months back but when you left River state, it was unannounced.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by boyt1: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Finally, amaechi has proven that he is a confirmed IDIOT.

8 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franchizy(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2016
arabbunkum:
The lizard has started 'misfiring' with his mouth again.
I only pity your foolish supporters that will risk their lives.

If indeed you are in Rivers state i doubt you will say this.
Enough of the threats and killings of APC supporters.

Ameachi cannot fold his hands and allow his supporters die like ants.

Go and tell wike to embrace peace.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franchizy(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2016
boyt1:
Finally, amaechi has proven that he is a confirmed IDIOT.

You are a hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by googlepikins: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2016
We don't want APSHIT in Rivers state. Any APSHIT in Rivers state is taking risk. Period

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by smudge2079(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2016
This country is a movie theatre. Woe unto any Nigerian youth that will lose his or her life for any of these selfish & heartless politicians. It would be better he/she wasn't born
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by limeta(f): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
He also said all candidates of the APC must win at all costs,

But you still condulting elections why
Violent elections
Why do you need human blood
What do you do with human blood

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by eyinjuege: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerian citizenry needs to give themselves brain and not die for any polithiefian.
Its time tobstart doing the right thing. Enough of supporting people blindly. They have nothing to offer but are only there to line their own pockets. They want to remain relevant so that they can always get away with past atrocities.
The judiciary are one of the few that can save Nigeria, but even they are puppets in the hands of polithiefians....
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Freeko4: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2016
I pity dose individuals that will kill themselves because of this thugs we call politicians in Ph.

Our system is screwed dats why we see politicians dat are not fit to hold any public office, come here to give us rubbish. Wen they should be busy thinking of how to better the nation, rather they re busy thinking of how to waste life, & disrupt the growth & peace of this great Nation.

Shame on all of Them.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
phemmie06:
Kk. Minister of federal government, match threat for threat, which means if he is violent, you are deadly. If Wike kill one person you will kill 100. Na wa for our minister. But I am not surprised, you shouted more than this some months back but when you left River state, it was unannounced.

Just shut up, When Wike was saying his own and threatening you keep silent, You are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by TRAVEL101(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2016
why do you fill your people's minds with violence
already? i only pity those who will allow their blood
to be spilt on that day.
why can't Nigerians believe elections can be won
without violence for once?

You are now a Minister stop acting like one Street urchin. The only you speak is when there is election in Rivers state after that you disappeared.
Mr Minister what is your plan for the transportation industry.
Where is ur blueprint?

Pls enough of this childishness.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by OILSOUP: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2016
UNA BROTHER OBAMA NO DEY WHITE HOUSE AGAIN OOOOOO...

U PEOPLE WILL HAVE UR DAY IN THE ICC FOR THE LOSS OF INNOCENT CIVILIAN LIVES.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by xnsandrxns: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2016
Minister of bribery and corruption

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by peacereign: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:
UNA BROTHER OBAMA NO DEY WHITE HOUSE AGAIN OOOOOO...

U PEOPLE WILL HAVE UR DAY IN THE ICC FOR THE LOSS OF INNOCENT CIVILIAN LIVES.

like play like play, it will clear in their eyes. Trump is not Obama.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by justy15: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2016
if I hear that any politician will use me to perpetrate their evil agenda again. In amaechi word if they shoot you, shoot back n if they kill u kill them back. Rip in advance to those niggas that will put their life on danger for thieves that didn't care about you.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by franklynsunny(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Rotimi is a bastard to still fightin in Rivers state after his new post

May Almighty God purnish him and all his greedy like politicians all ova Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by chuckpeter001(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2016
I spent a year in port Harcourt nd I hv seriously come to notice that rivers state have the highest number of thugs in Nigeria. NT excluding their politicians. I pity the innocent lives to b lost in advance. As for I don run leave that state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Was Given Overdose Of Banned Injection – LAUTECH CMD / Amosun Picks Candidates For 40 Elective Positions In Ogun / I Was Called ‘Dustbin Lady’ – Amina Mohammed Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.