Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows (21485 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by gogodaye(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
No sane man wud watch as Wike carries out his rampage thru the streets,towns and villages of Rivers.
Amaechi is fighting for the soul of Rivers state and has done what every leader in position of authority in a state being run by a tout,ruled and ravaged by touts shud do:assure supporters that he has got their backs as they come out to vote.It was because Amaechi didn't do this in the previous election that allowed Wike to carry out his murdering spree,intimidating voters and INEC officials.
A governor that has refused to swear in apc winners in the state assembly,detaining those ones still alive and destroying properties of apc leaders deserves to be met threat by threat,less he runs every opposition party member out of Rivers state.
I stand with Amaechi on this,eventhough I know it's karma that's catching up with him for being the one that elevated this same thug to positions of authority.

Hmmmm...so after the inauguration of the state House of Assembly...it is the Governor of Rivers State that swears in its members?
I guess it was President Mohammed Buhari that swore in the APC Senator from Imo State after the re-run elections some few months back.
The level of ignorance in Nigeria today is damn alarming and its consequences catastrophic to say the least given the numbers of likes and shares to your comment

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Uteghe(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE LION HAS SPOKEN. Amaechi,the owner of Rivers State.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by doctokwus: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
gogodaye:

Hmmmm...so after the inauguration of the state House of Assembly...it is the Governor of Rivers State that swears in its members?
Never in your miserable existence quote me again, because u clearly av shown u reason like a nitwit.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Demainman1: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
This ameachi will die by the sword last last

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by tit(f): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why is amaechi so blood thirsty?
Is he in ogboni or olumba?

1 Like

Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by chidi4eze(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
jossy4joseph:
Amaechi is a full. You can't match Wike
you can't even spell...please keep ur grammar
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by richeso: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
kedeojo:
you are more idiotic than him. slowpoke like u. You don't see anything wrong in what Wike does.

if not the useless hungry idiots like you who sold their destiny for peanuts and a plate of rice to support this cowards Nigeria will not have been this bad. is it that he has nothing else to do rather than talking like a motor park tout ? your foolishness makes you forget this is our Min. of Transportation ? what has his office got to do with election ?

replying you makes no sense self. get the fuckoff.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by swiffy(f): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Instead of u 2 focus on improving our transportation system, u are busy showcasing what u are made of. Common motor park tout like u. Its tout like u dat will sacrifice their lives cus of election. I pity all of u.
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Codes151(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is one politician I hate so much!!! Already talking bout war!! Thief
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by lionson(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
"He also said all candidates of the APC must win at all costs, urging supporters never to succumb to the threats and intimidation of Wike."

This is how they torment trouble & later cry foul. Sha! Make we dey look!
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Steveinnovates(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2016
Uteghe:
THE LION HAS SPOKEN. Amaechi,the owner of Rivers State.

Ignorant mofo......
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by Steveinnovates(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2016
richeso:

if not the useless hungry idiots like you who sold their destiny for peanuts and a plate of rice to support this cowards Nigeria will not have been this bad. is it that he has nothing else to do rather than talking like a motor park tout ? your foolishness makes you forget this is our Min. of Transportation ? what has his office got to do with election ?

replying you makes no sense self. get the fuckoff.

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by VagileVictor(m): 2:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Chei! Amaechi and Wike are playing politics with our lives and I refuse to be used by these hoodlums called leaders.

Any youth that is hungry can come over and eat but for politicking with those whose children are not up to the voting age, I will not join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects / I Was Called ‘Dustbin Lady’ – Amina Mohammed Reveals Why / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.