Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) (42816 Views)

How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
unclezuma:

grin grin grin grin
Judge yourself oooh Oga...
tonguetongue
Go back and see
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
It is either OTM or English Depertment students
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
If unn is dirty, then wetin u go call Lasu, oau?
What! Dont just mention OAU. That school is Clean to a fault.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

tonguetongue

Go back and see

The sweet thing about mentions...you cannot change it.
It's funny how you are a honourable spacebooker but nah you wan put mouth for Uncle matter. Let's be fair in all ramifications Oga.
Odabo
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Remember when i was in 100lvl, running from faculty to basement for Eco n Pol classes. Times has changed #unibenPikin.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Reminds me of my days in Uniben...

#TeamUniben....
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by UrWorstNitemare: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
immediately I opened up tis thread

I was hit by a purrid stench!!!

almost got me choked...

Imagine...

WATA DIRTY AND UNHEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, U FOLKS GOT UP THERE**

I'll make a mental note to advice any UNN enrollee, I happen to come across, to go along wita NOSE MASK..

DUWTI-DUWTY! !

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by DavidTheGeek: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided

Those shouting UNN is dirty, OAU is clean, LASU is this and that, please just snap your rooms and upload here! else shut TF up angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by iglimen: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
thesicilian:
That your school is dirty
Very dirty

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
passionate88:
pure water get leather?

Must be from the north, they are the ones that call a nylon 'leather"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
thesicilian:
That your school is dirty

Has to be
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
elantraceey:
I remember going to an 8 am class by 6:30 just to get a front sit only to meet people there but by second semester you will see the seat by 8:05 , all is initial gragra.

That's a bit hard to believe, people being on seat by 6:30 for 8:00 lecture? Though not hard to believe you will be a good cook
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by HyDef(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
I remember when life was like that. :p
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by IRobot7(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is that a school or part of sambisa forest? Looks more like people running away to avoid being captured by boko haram in sambisa.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by damidynamic(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.
. When your sense of judgment is so clouded with bigotry and cynicism and you found out that you can't structure out reality from superficial shenanigans..... Work on your mindset....gracias

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
damidynamic:
. When your sense of judgment is so clouded with bigotry and cynicism and you found out that you can't structure out reality from superficial shenanigans..... Work on your mindset....gracias
what were u expecting? his moniker speaks alot. people shud refrain from responding to comments made by those with questionable monikers.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Smhart1(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.
I'm sorry but you cant find such in Funaab
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by duduade: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
durentsneh:
Very dirty.. Igbo schools sha

You need to see their school hostels esp the one of UNN.... You go die and resurrect six good times before you come to terms with the school

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by chicoMX(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by chicoMX(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm in my third year studying Elect/elect and I still do this......lipsrsealed
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by directonpc(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
prof1990:
Lmao
I don't understand yoruba but I guess it's give ur mom 5k and take 200, lol very funny

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
splenzard:
cheesy This actually took place at UNN, I was pretty scared when I saw such a large number of students running, then I was told they were first years.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Indeed the race for a good CGPA is a rough one cheesy

Going for a class i guess..
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by phoenix90(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Look I have seen this before, I've been part of it and surely do cherish memories of it too. This happens due to lack of space in the lecture theatres to accommodate the large number of student freshers. A good number of them are science inclined and will be heading to Enugu campus after their 1st year. Going by the picture, they're heading to Zwelling building or Abuja building (the edifice can't be seen in OAU, UI or ABU, quite masssive) for ZOO 101 or PHY 101 /159 class. The location of the picture is the front view of the defunct SCIENCE Lab Tech class very close to CHITIS eatery with a cashew tree which is shedding leaves due to harmattan season. Kapish?!!! I still got the geography of my UNN up here after five years of graduation. #ProudSuperLion

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
immediately I opened up tis thread

I was hit by a purrid stench!!!

almost got me choked...

Imagine...

WATA DIRTY AND UNHEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, U FOLKS GOT UP THERE**

I'll make a mental note to advice any UNN enrollee, I happen to come across, to go along wita NOSE MASK..

DUWTI-DUWTY! !

Go find one place siddown jhor......snap your room lets see how neat it is, i bet your bedsheets are not even arranged sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by UrWorstNitemare: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Go find one place siddown jhor......snap your room lets see how neat it is, i bet your bedsheets are not even arranged sef.

k.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by tellwisdom: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, you are foolish. What does this mean? sad

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by harlee(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:
The funniest thing is that, four years from now most of them would graduate with either 2:2 or third class. All this one na initial gra gra. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4476543_emulated3awhatsapp2fmedia2fwhatsapp20images2fimg20161104wa0003_jpegd4dffafa2497c94e917447967e880c4a
the fact that u are a 2.2 student doesn't mean u'll wish them the same fate that befell on u...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by maxwell767(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Phi001(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
But I no run na

In fact na year 1 I miss class die...
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:
See as your school be like Public secondary school compound

Back to the issue, let's see if they'll still be running after their second year undecided

Some of my mates Still ran at the beginning of 3rd year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.