Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) (42805 Views)

How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
We all did this, i remember always trying to get my name on any list, so far it was compiled by a course rep, one Saturday morning i got a call from the course rep and he told me to come over to school, when i asked why,he told me that my name and number was on the list he was calling out, the last thing he said was ''guy come quick ,time no dey''. I thought to myself ''it must be an impromptu quiz or something related'' .That's how i used the money i had wanted to use in arranging small breakfast to transport myself down to school, only to find out that the list was for those who wanted to join PCI, dat tin still dey pain me sha... undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by spartacuz: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na wa o, dem no d sweep d school at all Even d grass dey rass. Na Maths or physics class b dat, or gst. 30% of them will fail nau
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by smartiyke78: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Almghtt UNN, is dat ur school envrinment or a parth way to a forest? na wa oh...
Are dia no environmental nd sanitation staff dia?
May b dey shld use d 1st yr student to do picking lik dey did in d secndry skul as dia first course or lesson for Jambitos instead of puting them on a long tin to b running lik Antelop being pursues by wild animal !
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by ncdegreat: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
my school RSUST is the cleanest university I have seen
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
If unn is dirty, then wetin u go call Lasu, oau?

you need admission bros

oau bawo
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Hugo7(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
After year one they realise that the race is not to the swift.....
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.
Oga come to Mouau you won't see a shitty place like this y'all are some dirty mfs
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Teeminjin(f): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:

smh,have you been to lasu of recent.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

That's a bit hard to believe, people being on seat by 6:30 for 8:00 lecture? Though not hard to believe you will be a good cook

I know it's hard to believe but anything is possible in uniben, you've not seen people that want to graduate with by all means especially in a populated department like mine.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by harlee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Phi001:
But he no lie na

na d same ship una dey sail on
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by favexx(f): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
UNN isnt dirty I hv been der and most part like 95% is neat like 5yrs ago sha sunno if its stil the same now
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by favexx(f): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
ezechinwa2:

when the whites call us monkies we feel intimidated.
tribalist and racism what's the difference?
its even now I understand the "hate" comments...so its about tribalism eh

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by neurosci: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
ezechinwa2:

The school that pays close more than a million per semester and yet their chemical students are yet to manufacture olive oil?

Nigerian schools are just overhyped jare, if Nigerians are well educated don't you think we are supposed to be manufacturing IPhones or hardwares? we are even trying in software development because most are open sourced.

I suggest instend of paying that much just go to schools in USA or China and learn things that will be benifical to Nigeria.

My country is where you read Agricultural Science and find yourself working as an accountant in a bank.

I don't know where you people get these types of information. Who on earth told you that Covenant University students pay over a million per semester? You just hear rumour and spread it without any verification. Students pay 790K at Covenant and that includes their accommodation. Don't forget that electricity is stable there, there is wifi everywhere on campus, and you have access to good water easily. So, you think these amenities are cheap to manage? Or you think the government is there to subsidize?
And concerning America, if you are not on a full scholarship, 2 million naira is not even enough on tuition alone, before you talk about accommodation. What students pay in Covenant is not up to ten percent of what students in America pay on tuition alone, let alone accommodation which costs about 15,000 dollars. BTW, how many chemical students in America have you met; how many of them can manufacture olive oil?
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by toprealman: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
OP same goes for identifying Yr2 students, they snap and upload virtually everything on social media!
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
#chai c skul...abeg na secondary school or na university?.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by chiddyj: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
neurosci:

But this your sch get as e be o. Can't believe that's a tertiary institution! I think u need to visit Covenant University, so at least u know that not every sch has littered environment like this!
comparing a private and govt owned school!? I for tell you to gt brain bt maybe its been zombified in dat ur CU
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
I actually thought it was a plantation.

The school is too dirty.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Steveinnovates(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:

Obviously you really need to visit LASU again.. And do that for your own good o..
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by wunderkiind(m): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2016
LastMumu:

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.

NO.

This is the problem with Nigeria. Africa. Sadly.

Mediocrity.

Why must we always be so quick to rise to the defence of mediocrity?

When did it become a crime to challenge the status quo?

The mind must first of all grasp the fact that Excellence is indeed attainable, before it becomes visible in the physical realm.

p.s: I think it's high time you visited more school environments, different from the ones you seem so used to.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2016
elantraceey:

I know it's hard to believe but anything is possible in uniben, you've not seen people that want to graduate with by all means especially in a populated department like mine.

Ya maybe
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Trueyarn:
We all did this, i remember always trying to get my name on any list, so far it was compiled by a course rep, one Saturday morning i got a call from the course rep and he told me to come over to school, when i asked why,he told me that my name and number was on the list he was calling out, the last thing he said was ''guy come quick ,time no dey''. I thought to myself ''it must be an impromptu quiz or something related'' .That's how i used the money i had wanted to use in arranging small breakfast to transport myself down to school, only to find out that the list was for those who wanted to join PCI, dat tin still dey pain me sha...
undecided undecided undecided
e yaa.....
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Phi001(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
harlee:
na d same ship una dey sail on
I no dey on 2.2
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Valprof: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
neurosci:

I initially mistook u for the poster considering how you rushed to his defense, but I eventually realised that u aren't the one.
But believe me when I tell you that no where in Covenant looks as dirty as this. You need to visit the sch and see for urself.
hw large is convenant university not be reasonaby neat...if u cant take care of 3 plots of land..wat can u then do?

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by harlee(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Phi001:
I no dey on 2.2
wish u d best
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nukualofa: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dfinex:
op, we did it oo. lolsssss

the crazy part of this is when u think u want to hurry up in the morning after night class to catch a nice position so that u can hear the lecturer very well and the class is already filled as early as some minutes past 6 0'clock ...
U'll begin to wonder if these people slept in the classroom.
And I begin to ask my self how come that with all these dedication some people still get WAFFED....
wats d meaning of that please
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Dfinex(f): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Nukualofa:
wats d meaning of that please

lolsss. ...it's actually WAF, I'm using it in it's past tense. thîs is an acronym, it means Withdrawal for Academic Failure.
Students that don't do well are asked by the school to withdraw if they still couldn't pass even after a period of probation.

However the concept of WAFFing is not restricted to academic failure alone: if a student contravenes a school law, he/she may risk getting WAFFED.

I hope this helps.

Regards.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dfinex:
op, we did it oo. lolsssss

the crazy part of this is when u think u want to hurry up in the morning after night class to catch a nice position so that u can hear the lecturer very well and the class is already filled as early as some minutes past 6 0'clock ...
U'll begin to wonder if these people slept in the classroom.

And I begin to ask my self how come that with all these dedication some people still get WAFFED....
waffed no dey dictionary oo

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best? / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory