Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) (42819 Views)

How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Phi001(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
harlee:
the fact that u are a 2.2 student doesn't mean u'll wish them the same fate that befell on u...
But he no lie na
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Meanwhile
Try not to laugh when you see videos from my blog...

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jambite on the run grin
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by misspatsy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
You all saying d school is dirty it seems like u schooled in Mars or everyone of u schooled in private unis.You can see trees around so what do u expect of d ground to b like?Aren't Nigerian universities naturally always dirty?
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by dungburu: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
This one na School? U need to come and see ABU. Even demonstration School Class rooms are far better than this poo. Igbo School. Flat heads breeds.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by misspatsy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
wellmax:

What! Dont just mention OAU. That school is Clean to a fault.
Clean ko frosh ni,maybe there's another OAU cos d one I spent three days in is no different from what am seeing here

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
passionate88:
pure water get leather?
Afonja for you

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by kiddie(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
misspatsy:
You all saying d school is dirty it seems like u schooled in Mars or everyone of u schooled in private unis.You can see trees around so what do u expect of d ground to b like?Aren't Nigerian universities naturally always dirty?
come to UNILAG
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by ezechinwa2: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
neurosci:

I initially mistook u for the poster considering how you rushed to his defense, but I eventually realised that u aren't the one.
But believe me when I tell you that no where in Covenant looks as dirty as this. You need to visit the sch and see for urself.

The school that pays close more than a million per semester and yet their chemical students are yet to manufacture olive oil?

Nigerian schools are just overhyped jare, if Nigerians are well educated don't you think we are supposed to be manufacturing IPhones or hardwares? we are even trying in software development because most are open sourced.

I suggest instend of paying that much just go to schools in USA or China and learn things that will be benifical to Nigeria.

My country is where you read Agricultural Science and find yourself working as an accountant in a bank.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by ezechinwa2: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
dungburu:
This one na School? U need to come and see ABU. Even demonstration School Class rooms are far better than this poo. Igbo School. Flat heads breeds.

when the whites call us monkies we feel intimidated.
tribalist and racism what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Adebanjids1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
neurosci:

I initially mistook u for the poster considering how you rushed to his defense, but I eventually realised that u aren't the one.
But believe me when I tell you that no where in Covenant looks as dirty as this. You need to visit the sch and see for urself.

I can't be admitted here n go... very dirty!!! AAUA Alumni sad
neurosci:

I can't be admitted here n go... very dirty!!! AAUA Alumni
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by mengho(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
I could actually count d times I went for lectures during my first year & my usual timing is always from 8am-10am no matter what kind lecture dey do
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pleas ooo is UNN university or secondary , I need some one to tell me because I base in Dubai so with this vicinity, i can't say is university .

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Eleniyan15: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
lasu dirty
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
splenzard:
cheesy This actually took place at UNN, I was pretty scared when I saw such a large number of students running, then I was told they were first years.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Indeed the race for a good CGPA is a rough one cheesy
this is a big lie. I've been to UNN and they never do such, the compound is very neat and u don't need to carry any chair, chai Op u can lie oh, if I haven't been there this is how u would have tricked me.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
That peraon that brought her own chairs from house grin
There was this fresher that was carrying drawing board around sef (we have drawing tables in our drawing studio)
The stuff was funny
Anoter way is guys that will carry big bag
And the ones that look scared when u call then (they will be thinking that u are a bahd guy) grin
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rushing either to Jimbaz or Abuja building. e don tey shaa.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by babz007(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
If unn is dirty, then wetin u go call Lasu, oau?
shot your dirty mouth up lasu is very very clean enter lasu and see for yourself
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by mikkypel(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
passionate88:
pure water get leather?

No mind the illiterate sc*mbag, they would just rush to say anything not minding if it would make sense or not.. All those one saying the school is dirty, like yours is by any way neater, bury your face in shame if no environment in that your wack school looks like this.. FYI.. I rep Kwasu

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:

You never enter OAU b4.See how you dey compare the pride of Africa anyhow. This is grossly provocative and insulting.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
Except Funaab. They spend lots of money on lawn all year round
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Walahi, I ran like this but glad it ended well. My 2kobo to any fresher is to avoid such hustle. Only attended compulsory classes and practicals. Stay in your room and during your first year.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by HULSH(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
neurosci:

But this your sch get as e be o. Can't believe that's a tertiary institution! I think u need to visit Covenant University, so at least u know that not every sch has littered environment like this!
U can't see anything of that nature in my BUK neither. Such a nauseating sight!
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by commyl(f): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
lol
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
this is a big lie. I've been to UNN and they never do such, the compound is very neat and u don't need to carry any chair, chai Op u can lie oh, if I haven't been there this is how u would have tricked me.

you don't have to quote me to show your shallow mindedness. I am a student there. mechanical engineering.. 400lvl
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:

Which lasu?
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by autonomous22: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
na so UNN dirty reach.... see unclean environment
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by EazyFrenzy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dirty or no dirty 100level students care!?
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by faitheverest(f): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dfinex:
op, we did it oo. lolsssss

the crazy part of this is when u think u want to hurry up in the morning after night class to catch a nice position so that u can hear the lecturer very well and the class is already filled as early as some minutes past 6 0'clock ...
U'll begin to wonder if these people slept in the classroom.

And I begin to ask my self how come that with all these dedication some people still get WAFFED....

Babe..you will get waffed immediately you see that one course you know you wrote very well "F" or even missing script.. Na when you go know say, school na scam! Lolll
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by beejay501: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
Guy which day you enter lasu last?
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.
UNILAG is never littered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.