Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (490 Views)

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Crisnite(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2016
Wole Soyinka, Nobel laureate, has hit back at those trolling him on the Internet over his vow to cut up his American green card if Donald Trump won the presidential election.
The professor has come under severe criticism for not fulfilling his promise since Trump won, and he has described his traducers as “noisome creatures” and “nattering nit-wits” who were commenting on an issue from the “secure cesspits of anonymity” out of “ignorance”.

Read More at: https://www.thecable.ng/problem-ignorance-soyinka-hits-back-internet-trolls
Re: ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by EHMIR(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2016
I guess it was same ignorance,that made u vow to shred ur green card should trump win

The card is american property,destroyin it would amount to serious wahala for you.

Baba,i respect you,if u wan quit america,quit quitely,but their proprty destroy it not,cos no be here some pple dey use d national flag to clean nyash ooo
Re: ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by dikeigbo2(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2016
The bottomline is,when are you coming back home dear Prof?
Re: ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Crisnite(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2016
EHMIR:
I guess it was same ignorance,that made u vow to shred ur green card should trump win

The card is american property,destroyin it would amount to serious wahala for you.

Baba,i respect you,if u wan quit america,quit quitely,but their proprty destroy it not,cos no be here some pple dey use d national flag to clean nyash ooo

I will suggest you read the full article via that link, the thing too long and confusing at some point because of too much English, but you will get his message and understand that though he used the word 'tear'.....green card can't be easily torn even if you be macho mike, the thing hard pass ATM card....he doesn't mean it literally. His message is that he will quit the USA.
Re: ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Crisnite(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
The bottomline is,when are you coming back home dear Prof?

Oga, read the full story u go see when him talk say him dey cum back.

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up - Olumide Olanrewaju / Oba Awon University / Mother Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.