Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (68388 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Let d South East not b excited @ ds crap, trust d north @ ur peril! I am in for true federalism!

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Tonason: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
The SE will comfortably go with the North rather than betrays SW, SW is bribri ba shawo. Cameron is better than them. Nigeria is a failed state, we saw how American election went.

5 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by TeamSimple(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
seunmsg:

Igbos already salivating over a purported alliance that is yet to materialise. grin grin grin

You hate the north, you hate Islam, you hate Buhari, you hate APC, you want to leave Nigeria blablabla. Yet, you all are salivating over a news that may turn out as untrue. If the so called alliance doesn't work out, you will all come here and cry again.

What happened to your unalloyed support for PDP? Really, Igbos are just a bunch of shameless noisemakers who falls for everything and stand for absolutely nothing. Now I know why nobody takes you guys serious. Just a hint of a possible alliance with the so much hated Buhari and you are all ready to dump everything you have stood for in the last two years just to lick Buhari's ass. Shame!
Shamelessness is a very soft word to qualify those people suffering from mental epilepsy.

Today they want to leave nigeria,tomoro they want to align with the northerners. The same northerners they so much hate,the same apc they so much detest.
And when the idiots say southwest has been used and dumped,just ask them in which way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
TheFreeOne:
undecided

"One Nigeria" is a farce wrapped in fraud.

Until we speak truth to ourselves we shouldn't expect genuine development. It's not a curse, but the quest by ethnic groups to out smart one another for control of the centre without recourse to our unity/development will continue to be the bane of our growth.

True federalism is the only way out.
well said

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cooly100: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
seunmsg:

I am having a good laugh here at how Igbos are salivating and falling over each other on a purported alliance with Buhari and APC. And seriously, it's really amusing considering all the cries about Buhari hating the Ibos and killing Igbos like flies. Beside, Igbos are the ones known for crying over everything historically. They are the perpetual cry babies of Nigeria politics.

...and the servers of Nigeria, at the global scene. How many Afonjas are in the national teams?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by TeamSimple(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Biafman:
Hahahahahahha, afonjas will all die because of this news.
Because?

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Diademk07: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

I WILL LET AN IJAW MAN TELL U MORE SINCE U DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM AN IGBO MAN. PLS REMOVE IKWERE FROM THE LIST ABOVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ir0B_4x5c

Lol! After all, Ebele Jonathan was a chukwu ibo according to you people stupidity!

Ibos won't cease to make me laugh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by nickxtra(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
All na to scam the South East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Auki: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
I assure you that we will support Yoruba candidacy anytime. Beside we have so much in common including intermarriage with SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by amazingspiderma: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
The LCM of this long epistle is that Nigeria is a triangle of forces.
No one region can influence politics alone. There must be an alliance of at least two region to cement any influence.

We are approaching 2019, all they want is another shot at power, but so far, the North has shown how cruel it can be with power, they thought it was forever now they want to play humble. And the South West has shown that they can be desperate for a shot at power, even if it means threatening their long term peaceful brothers.
Let it be known that come 2019,the choice before us is not that between the devil and the red sea, but it is about an economic decision. A government that helps small businesses, that promote fairness and equity. Because economic prosperity is our niche.
It is not about regions, it's about economics.

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

Slave keep serving your Master, we are not trying to steal him from you. Wipe ur tears and hurry back, before he notice your gone. hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bitches gonna be bitches! cheesy cheesy

We all know the real bitçh of Nigeria's politics. Remember what they call Azikiwe in the 80's, the beautiful bride bitçh. grin grin grin
Nobody is dragging your position with you, okay?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Dannidom(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
seunmsg:

I am having a good laugh here at how Igbos are salivating and falling over each other on a purported alliance with Buhari and APC. And seriously, it's really amusing considering all the cries about Buhari hating the Ibos and killing Igbos like flies. Beside, Igbos are the ones known for crying over everything historically. They are the perpetual cry babies of Nigeria politics.
It is called Politics you Dumbo thought you guys kno poo about it "sophisticated"

6 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by isnovic(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
[b]This is and will always be the politics of the North, who learnt it best from their colonial masters, The Brits.

It is the oldest gambit played on power hungry folks, The divide and rule tactics was the most influential technique employed by the British master that feed on the greed of individuals using subtle suggestions.

This is being deployed again sadly, amongst two tribes who in my opinion are no wiser than a simpleton.

North would bend over backwards in the negotiation for power before the elections and when they get it will renege on every agreement entered into whilst beating the drumbeat of population, war and threat.

The SW relived history just recently, hope the SE can discern the ploy in this master stroke, King capturing move sacrificing the queen.

SE wise up, Aburi accord comes to mind with Ojukwu/Gowon.

SW with MKO Abiola and Awolowo.

SS with Jonathan, GEJ.

North Central with Gowon at the later stage of his rule.

There is no better time to learn the lesson than the Tinubu saga currently playing.

Best bet is to call the bluff of the North and the SW to swallow their pride and support a SE presidency.

This will foster the much needed trust across both regions, who view each others political moves with suspicion.

This will see a rebirth of power brokers downside of the Niger plus create a beautiful bride immediately up the Niger, North central, that will be courted by both divides.

[/b]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Lightening: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Yoruba remains the best ally of the Igbo's and the SS. Trust the north at your peril. Look at what the north dished back to us despite the support in making them president. Gej was just a clueless buffoon, if not we would have voted him to continue instead of the old hag called buhari. We need to unite in the south to defeat the nort . Only the SW can help you achieve Biafra referendum

Like Awo did help?

6 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by juman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
I laughed. grin

Its only south west politicians headache, common man on the street of south west gain nothing from the so called south west - north alliance.

To hell with the nonsense alliance, the alliance whereby ordinary nigerians gain nothing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by TeamSimple(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
CSTR13:
Very very good.
Teach them what sophisticated politics means.
We are already seeing the alignment in the senate. 2019 is going to be very interesting.
Bloody afonjas. tongue
See the set of people that want to teach sophisticated politics. Joke of the century.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by mej67: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
SE is a dead end for the ruling cabal. Quote me.

So, after using and dumping SW they want to switch to SE and hope to achieve it?

Woe unto us in South. Just imagine how they see us -like malu(cow) with no sense.

This is a big opportunity for SW/SE/SS alliance. Let's not lose it please, please.

I served in Kwara, worked in Laos for long. I love my Youruba brothers despite all the bashing and competition. You see. I can never say same for hausa/fulani. Serious. Those guys don't mean us any good.

A clarion call please.

Let's unite!

I stand for a united South!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by 247Dior(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
My assurance to anyone who cares is that Buhari will not even get the 5% he got in the last election from SE/Ss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
*shakes head vehemently* a united south is the best collab that can ever happen; SE+SW+SS=SOUTH. Since NE,NW and NC,have learned to see themselves as just NORTH,We southerners should be united in such form too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Biafman:
Hahahahahahha, afonjas will all die because of this news.
Don't trust north.If you are not their type they will dump you afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
iykedare:

Nigga, never you quote me again. Go play with your friends ( dropshot, omenka , and modath).

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ever jump into my mention again if you are not ready to take the heat.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Diademk07: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
worldmoney:
I don't know about the SE but the SS I am from will not go into alliance with the Yoruba's. U are a fool for calling GEJ a Buffon and expecting our Support. our choice in descending order
1) Niger Delta Republic
2) True federalism
The ijaws will prefer Biafra rather than have an alliance with the Yoruba's. if u lyk dey dere make Barcanista dey deceive you

Gej was and still a buffon! Like we care about SS.. Look here, we aint SE who can't stand alone without shouting SS oil! We have oil in abundance, especially the untapped huge heavy oil in Ondo state, land for agricultural produce and large coastal line, so you can go and die with your alliance! I repeat Jonathan was a fool and still a fool!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ourema(f): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:
SS/SE NO GET ANY AGREEMENT WITH NORTH, ALL WE KNOW IS THAT YORUBA CAN NEVER WIN ANY VOTE IN THE SS/SE, WE WILL JUST VOTE THE NORTH INSTEAD.

2015 WAS AN EYE OPENER AND WE LEARNT ALOT. NORTH WILL RULE US TILL KINGDOM COME.
Thanks my brother

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by iykedare(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ever jump into my mention again if you are not ready to take the heat.

What heat? Nigga, don't let me cancel Christmas on your head? A word is enough for ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by akinszz: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Do vote count @all in nigeria, only a fool will believe his vote will count in nigeria. Abi no be dis naija?
FakoMaybach1:
Walahi i wish this news is true...i will campaign and vote for buhari to spite the yorubas.

Even if Buhari ruins the country i will vote for him and zombie up

This particular vengeance i wont leave it to God cus because of tribal and selfish reasons the south-west plunged us into this incompetent govt.
Their sister adeosun is not even doing anything to make things easier,...infact buhari must rule till 2050...make hunger kill all of us.

I knew buhari is not economically sound, even obasanjo confirmed this suspicion of mine yet the south west voted him....if buhari asks for my vote i will vote him to increase the punishment....but i love nigeria though even though i am very angry, i might change my mind, but the thought is tempting

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kstix(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Biafman:

Never, i don't mean to ally with the north for political whatever, we are just above that already. But just to spite the afonjas, we can pretend to ally with the north. That's all. It's Biafra or nothing.
unfortunately, u have no idea what u want. u are really confused

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm may God help us...

Meanwhile laughter is the bast medicine...

Visit our blog for the funniest videos you have ever seen...

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Dannidom(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

Slave keep serving your Master, we are not trying to steal him from you. Wipe ur tears and hurry back, before he notice your gone. hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bitches gonna be bitches! cheesy cheesy
Yall sorry as*ses should be served cold... We in the better south ain't gat no poo to do with em ab*okis up nof. it is payback time... you dig!

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by missKiffy(f): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:
SS/SE NO GET ANY AGREEMENT WITH NORTH, ALL WE KNOW IS THAT YORUBA CAN NEVER WIN ANY VOTE IN THE SS/SE, WE WILL JUST VOTE THE NORTH INSTEAD.

2015 WAS AN EYE OPENER AND WE LEARNT ALOT. NORTH WILL RULE US TILL KINGDOM COME.
Ƴou will vote the North instead but if the Yoruɓas vote the North instead, ƴou would be crying of marginalisation

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.