Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! (662 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by kellyd1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
what is it with virgins?
they say you must marry the person you disvirgined,failure to do so something else may happen,
is it really true?
can you disvirgin someone you are not really gonna marry
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by iice(f): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
No correlation between title head and post. . .

And the issue of virginity has been overflogged.

All these ones that go on thread opening rampage undecided
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by Kunbee: 4:33am On Nov 03, 2009
@OP try and use the search engine to get your answers
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by tolk2tboy: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2009
A lady you disflower tends 2 lyk u more than anybody else no matter hw bad u're
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by Samy4kate(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2009
Keepin virginity in dis society 2day is difficult. Mayb she is keepin it 4 her husband. My guy, if u no ur rtship wit her must end in sex, 4 God sake leav d girl or wait after marriage. No try anytin stupid because CURSE dey am ooo!
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by izeek(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2009
if you pop open a bottle of wine, taste it and find out ur system dont agree with it,
wud u go ahead and finish the wine cos u dont wanna waste it, or just discard it.
ans that and i guess u got urself the answer to ur virgin problems.
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by ichommy(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2009
hmmmmm ,
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by izeek(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2009
ichoomy, dont let smoke outa ur head!

i just dey tell am as e be.

whats with the virgin thread, was just simply saying u aint bound cos u tasted.
if you dont like, better move on before you regret your decision to stay put for tasting.
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by kpolli(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2009
izeek:

if you pop open a bottle of wine, taste it and find out your system dont agree with it,
wud u go ahead and finish the wine cos u dont wanna waste it, or just discard it.
ans that and i guess u got urself the answer to your virgin problems.

nice philosophy
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by Mrblazer(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2009
This is weird
Re: Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! by HarryPotter1(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2009
Virginity and Virgins the new song rythms in all NL members mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Short Girl / Should It Be One Man One Woman? / Fresh! Dating: Why Don’t You Call Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.