Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (30890 Views)

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Owa, le
Abakaliki anyi!
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Spar7tan:
I couldn't looked at it twice when I saw this in the afternoon, it's so sadden, the guy stays very close to my street...
this is a serious work of d devil. God have mercy!
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by lolawilliams(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oh nooo
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Jayson1: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oh Heavens!!!

What a sad way to go.
Rest on bruh.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by daneni1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Still wondering how he get under d truck..... RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
too gruesome....... rip to d dead
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Go to church... NO
I wish he did...

But still RIP

One thing must kill a man.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Spar7tan:
I couldn't looked at it twice when I saw this in the afternoon, it's so sadden, the guy stays very close to my street...
sorry oo nwanne!! Side water works ahu n'adi ajo busy, and d uzo adiro that wide..
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is 2ND Death
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Graphic indeed! shocked
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by IRobot7(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
oooh so scary! Parental Guidance is advised. 18+ only.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by 2termz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by comrChris(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
R I P 2 him n quick recovery 2 the one in hospital

Govt should dualise that water works road n possibly put a fly over on that meat market road n that round about infront of union bank
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Painful loss.

What a countryless country!
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. God save us from this kind of situation ooo
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is he dead? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by geesilver(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ikunle o
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by XaintJoel20: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
berrystunn:
Go to church... NO I wish he did...
But still RIP
One thing must kill a man.
Are you envisaging he died because he didn't go to church?

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lord, allow me never to complain abt my predicament, for i'm not even worthy..
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:
Hell NO! cry

Poor dude going about His business peacefully

Not fair! cry

R.I.P man
cry
maybe the dude was inspired by the likes of ihenacho,mikel and co and he dream to someday be like them. Look how is dreams were cut short. Rip lad. This is so sad
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by legibow: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where person no fit die.... People they fear to go north because of boko, but see somebody in own town jeje dey go house motor fine am kill.... Broda death no get respect ooo
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
we are just pencils in the hands of the creator. May he find peace with God

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Professorfrisky: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
rest in peace Igbo
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by SeunPhantom(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
My phone fell off my hand seeing this mehnn..
Dude didnt even know that was gonna be his last football training. This too HORRIFIC mehnn..
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by FriedYam: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
OnyeIbo:
Is he dead? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
see question
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by move1043: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
end time news everyday..... the coming of Christ is close....draw to Christ...
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
greggng:
For those of you who like to eat endomie always per boil it and ensure you throw away the first water before u can eat it. Failure to do all this will result to so many health problems. If you cannot avoid endomie pls do what I asked you to

How about you tell us about these "health problems"?
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rest in peace to him n quick recovery to his friend
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
eezeribe:
Gory
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
OnyeIbo:
No he is sleeping...stvpidity at its peak
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2016
masonkz:

How about you tell us about these "health problems"?

you re very right in asking but I must confess I became more afraid the moment I realised how I ve destroyed my body by eating endomie without first per boiling and removing the first water. . Is one major cause of cancer. This is hidden truth by tomorrow u will receive a shocker from me.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / A Vehicle Without Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra / The Scenic Beauty Of South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.