Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (30887 Views)

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by mecussey(m): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2016
greggng:
For those of you who like to eat endomie always per boil it and ensure you throw away the first water before u can eat it. Failure to do all this will result to so many health problems. If you cannot avoid endomie pls do what I asked you to

I don notice this thing wey u talk...its better to pour enough water and sieve the thing. It is better to eat just the indomie chaff than to eat all the poison that came with it.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Slimchase(m): 1:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Spar7tan:
I couldn't looked at it twice when I saw this in the afternoon, it's so sadden, the guy stays very close to my street...

The guy dat xcaped from d accident happens to be my boy (Ifeanyi by name ) and d only Son to the Parents....... Too bad, RIP to d dead.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Are you envisaging he died because he didn't go to church?

90% chance to be alive.
Because he may not be with that friend, am sure he dont know how to ride a bike. Ignorance kill him.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamthoney:
No he is sleeping...stvpidity at its peak
Wake him up nah undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) / Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / A Vehicle Without Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.